What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Kharkiv — Russians tried a meager counterattack north of Lyman. Dozen vehicles. 2 tanks got destroyed by upfront welcome with Javelin, the rest spooked away with artillery fire, and drones dropping 40mms.

Kherson — more news of very strange events happening in between the trenches

source ?

`

Only reason I can conclude why you are so needlessly aggressive is that perhaps your village water source lacked adequate iodine.

No need to reply to such . . . just report him as i have , takes a few days but most times it works.

~

I will tell you what US and EU WILL do if and when Russia nuke Kyiv with a 20-50kt tactical nuclear device.

First of all, there are going to be EU or NATO peacekeeper in and around Kyiv, that's a given. That's 100% it will happen

Then high chance (between 70-90%) NATO will enforce a no fly zone to stop every air traffic in Ukraine. That's highly likely in order to contain the nuclear fall out.

Medium chance (about 50-60%) NATO will enact a peacemaking mission, declaring all Russian force within pre-2022 or 2014 border as legitimate target. And will deploy troop and air asset on the ground and pound the Russian force in Ukraine international border, every target will be destroyed. That is done so NATO can insert peacekeeper to enforce border security between Ukraine and Russia and stop the ongoing conflict. Stop the conflict from getting further out of hand.

Low chance (Between 20% to 40%) NATO will fly into Russia and destroy strategic target or nuclear capable target, also known as "Full Count" to stop further nuclear escalation.

What Russia will do is either take lost in Ukraine, or escalate to global nuclear option, as long as NATO does not have ground intrusion into Russia, this is highly unlikely to happen.

Problem is, once you use a tactical nuclear device, then NATO have to intervene. Because either NATO did not do anything, and Russia will use the same trick on other country, or even NATO member, and second, most likely the radioactive fallout will float into Poland and Poland will initiate Article 5. So NATO are going to do something, as far as I know from what I served in NATO capacity, those are the option they have.
Fun joke. Lavrov complaints at UN session, people in the west do Russophobia, he doesn’t understand why people hate Russia, people fear Russia. Where is the cause?
Maybe he can ask his own people in Russia.
Putin, Medwedew, state media spewing nukes every week. Lavrov asks why people don’t love those guys instead.

Iran has signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty. That means they do not have the right to make nukes.
well , NPT also provide benefit and rights for the signatories , also duties for the nuclear armed countries.
as non of the nuclear armed countries acted on their duties and I ran never reaped any of the benefits that it was supposed to get from signing it then iran my decide to use one of its right and that is inform 6 month beforeehand to IAEA to GTFO

well , NPT also provide benefit and rights for the signatories , also duties for the nuclear armed countries.
as non of the nuclear armed countries acted on their duties and I ran never reaped any of the benefits that it was supposed to get from signing it then iran my decide to use one of its right and that is inform 6 month beforeehand to IAEA to GTFO
You posting is easily disproven.
Feel free to show where it says that Iran can tell the IAEA to GTFO.
1664107222891.jpeg

No need to reply to such . . . just report him as i have , takes a few days but most times it works.

He is likely trying to take revenge for insults from other forums members.
No I think its probably lack of iodine in his village water. it has a detrimental effect on behaviour and development, and if thats the cause I cant fault him but rather global economic inequity.

You posting is easily disproven.
Feel free to show where it says that Iran can tell the IAEA to GTFO.
View attachment 882448

Article X
Article X

1. Each Party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the Treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country. It shall give notice of such withdrawal to all other Parties to the Treaty and to the United Nations Security Council three months in advance. Such notice shall include a statement of the extraordinary events it regards as having jeopardized its supreme interests.

2. Twenty-five years after the entry into force of the Treaty, a conference shall be convened to decide whether the Treaty shall continue in force indefinitely, or shall be extended for an additional fixed period or periods. This decision shall be taken by a majority of the Parties to the Treaty.

and sorry it was only 3 month not 6 month
its a freaking treaty , you always can leave a treaty

and by the way what thoase B-52 have to do with article I and V of the traty that some country obviously failed . dismantle some useless old b-52 instead replace them with B-2 and B-1B and nuclear armed submarine and under guise of maintaining current nuke inventory modernize them and make them more lethal , is that what article 5 say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom