What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Okay China mouthpiece (fake Canadian accessing from Canada)

I am Canadian immigrant but I do not consider myself Canadian. I consider myself Chinese.

Worthless: Chinese manpower advantage of Japan 50x, but got colonised and ruled for 8 years till US came to defeat Japan. Worthless population advantage

China man power over Japan is 11 times. 1400 million compared to 120 million.

He will likely eat one of his own comrades before taking on the enemy.
Eh, whatchu gonna do. Psychopaths in the russian military are the norm

I am Canadian immigrant but I do not consider myself Canadian. I consider myself Chinese.

China man power over Japan is 11 times. 1400 million compared to 120 million.
In here we call you traitor. I'm ethnically chinese but I will willingly slaughter every chinese if my country orders it

If Westerners didn't want war, then they shouldn't have orchestrated Euro Maidan riot in 2014 during Sochi olympics. Now is the time for Russians to have their vengeance.

Same useless video you keep posting thread after thread because you have nothing new to add. I have the same video about Chinese video of Uhygur but its as useless as yours. So your brother next door is getting his butt kicked and the best you have to post is 'what happened in 2014'....

Same useless video you keep posting thread after thread because you have nothing new to add. I have the same video about Chinese video of Uhygur but its as useless as yours. So your brother next door is getting his butt kicked and the best you have to post is 'what happened in 2014'....
The guy is clearly a troll, but a rules compliant one. He does not contribute to the conversation in any intellectually meaningful way. All he want is provocative attention.

The guy is clearly a troll, but a rules compliant one. He does not contribute to the conversation in any intellectually meaningful way. All he want is provocative attention.

Supaboy been trolling this forum for years. He constantly changes his username hoping no one will notice.

Back
Top Bottom