What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There's rumors out there that 3 assassination attempts last 2 weeks, and its not the Russians, more like his own people hates him. He's paranoid/delusional, and will be hated more and more by Ukranians.
The Russians have no reason to assassinate him.

Zelensky's death will not make the Ukrainians surrender. On the contrary, the Ukrainians will resist more resolutely.

Secondly, it's great for a comedian to be the commander of the enemy. The Russians would not like to see an experienced veteran replace Zelensky.

Hahahah, this is so funny, first they say bayraktar will. End the war, then M777, then now HIMARS, its like these are some magic weapons. Gosh, China makes them in the hundreds at half the cost. Seriously?

4 nos of HIMARS is enough to defeat Russia. Then why the fck are we building stealth planes and what not. We should just produce SY400.

Bla bla bla bla,.... I've shared the same link you are quoting, but still can't distinguish simple facts, I don't blame you too much, racism and bigotry are difficult diseases to cure.

Just few facts :

1846 Tunisia : Slavery abolished in Tunisia

1847 : France : Slavery abolished in the colonies. Gabon is founded as a settlement for emancipated slaves.

1860 United States : Last slave ship to unload illegally on U.S. territory, the Clotilda.

1863 Netherlands : Slavery abolished in the colonies, emancipating 33,000 slaves in Surinam, 12,000 in Curaçao and Dependencies,[126] and an indeterminate number in the East Indies.

1867 Spain : Law of Repression and Punishment of the Slave Trade.

1869 Portugal: Louis I abolishes slavery in all Portuguese territories and colonies

United Kingdom
Germany
Denmark
Spain
France
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Russia

International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic signed in Paris

Read again, White Slaves

1940 United States : Franklin D. Roosevelt signs Circular 3591 abolishing all forms of convict leasing.

Lolz, now it's Islam to blame

You looks desperate, now you jump to Saudia Arabia 🤣😂

Again, some Islamophobia, for dessert now 😁😂

I can only guess that the retarded is the one giving false informations and denying facts when given.

Lolz, France abolished slave trade in 1818 then slavery in 1847 in its colonies !??? Are you dumb or French are dumb?

Nah, not in 1833

23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into force, abolishing slavery throughout most of the British Empire but on a gradual basis over the next six years.The exceptions are the territories controlled by the East India Company and Ceylon.[101]

When there is exceptions, you can't call it slavery abolition 😝

Reaction to what ?? A pseudo slavery ban??? As if Tunisia in those times, have any close relation or cares about U.K, You are so pathetic,....

Just like all the western colonials countries did, when they banned slavery for the white Christians people and let it for décennies for their colonies, you want to be the only hypocrites on earth? 🤣😂

I'm not the one that gave false infos and cheap propaganda/ racism, linking solely Arabs to slavery, .....

When I gave you the example of Tunisia, an Arab country that completely abolished slavery in 1846 before, I persist, 99% of the Occident, you played the dead and hide, until I tagged you 😝, and still you don't want to see the evidence......

Your racism is evident, but can you give me a list of 5 western countries that completly abolished slavery before Tunisia in 1846, I'll help a little bit, .....
I concede full abolishment took 10-30 years later.

Let me rephrase then.
By 1865 majority western powers abolished slavery. Most partially banning it well before this time.

By 1865 95% of the arabs still practiced slavery, and some would happily do so up till 1960, with most being forced to stop by pressure from europe.

main point still remains. Its fun that your digging for the exceptions on the rule though. However We still remember the barbary states, otttomans, and how almost all the gulf practiced it well past 1900s.

So you Win the battle but lost the war on this point buddy.
Now tell me, how do you feel about the arab slave trade? All those millions of slaves….over all those hundreds and hundreds of years….
I mean sure lets all point at “the white man” but forget four fingers point back at yourself?

Zelensky's death will not make the Ukrainians surrender. On the contrary, the Ukrainians will resist more resolutely.

Secondly, it's great for a comedian to be the commander of the enemy. The Russians would not like to see an experienced veteran replace Zelensky.
As if a former spy is doing any better. :lol:

You are too delusional. Of course Zelinskki is top the list Russians will kill. Who else? His cook?
Zelinskki is president. He is supreme commander of the armed forces. His former role in comedy business plays no role in war. If Xi Jingping goes to war his former role as peasant leader is nothing of significance. I wonder why so many people are so delusional.

when NATO stop the shit , I also stop blame Russia and also when bombing of Luhansk and Donetsk villages stop.
untill then you have no moral ground to criticize them.
What has Nato shit to do with Russian terror bombing in Ukraine? What logic is that?

Is it me or has the media overall toned down coverage of this conflict.
As stated many times the West has completed it goal of keeping Russia engaged, and they've used Slavic's against each other.
Yes, Putin is just a puppet, doing everything Trump orders him to do from his Mar-A-Lago golf course.

If its solely to do with Putin's insecurities, then why did Russians give 70% approval rating to Putin and supporting the military operation in Ukraine? why does their consensus vote on the war contradict your lame reasoning here?

Free elections? Lol. Nothing is free in Russia. Putin is a notorious dictator and controls the state run government Only on paper, no matter how many votes are cast ,Putin will win overwhelmingly in a a system that is not free, Re: Vote Putin or else more or less

I was critisizing russia to which I get black kettled as “racist/colonialist” europe.
Then i point out that arabs have an equally pitch black History, to which i first get reactions ranging from pure denial, to utter historical fantasy, to “no true scotsman fallacy”, to now this…who am I to condemn?

You guys are just physically unable to admit any faults, unable to look in the mirror??
“Our hundreds and hundreds of years of slavery till the christians made us stop was very progressive and uplifting”
Wow…just wow…speechless.

While I agree that the Europeans are racists and colonialists but you are right. The history of slavery in the Muslim world, specially the Arab world was as bad if not worse. I personally believe it was worse.

You are too delusional. Of course Zelinskki is top the list Russians will kill. Who else? His cook?
Zelinskki is president. He is supreme commander of the armed forces. His former role in comedy business plays no role in war. If Xi Jingping goes to war his former role as peasant leader is nothing of significance. I wonder why so many people are so delusional.
Xi did once work as a farmer, but he later served as a civil servant at all levels in China. He even served as a political commissar of the Fujian military region. Unlike Zelensky, he went directly from comedian to President. Zelensky lacks political experience and a large number of qualified subordinates. So Zelensky is just a puppet.

Xi did once work as a farmer, but he later served as a civil servant at all levels in China. He even served as a political commissar of the Fujian military region. Unlike Zelensky, he went directly from comedian to President. Zelensky lacks political experience and a large number of qualified subordinates. So Zelensky is just a puppet.
he is a puppet to whom? ok I know you will say to the US. then you say the US is puppet to a capitalist pigs. those pigs are controller by Jews. those jews are in Kiew that is puppet to Zelinskki.
man, wake up, Ronald Reagan was an holliwood actor. became president. don´t make mistake, assume the world looks like CCp.

Back
Top Bottom