What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
Bin Laden attacked 9/11 for three main reasons:
First, the USA stationed troops in Islamic holy places.
Second, the US Army massacred Arabs in Iraq.
Third, the USA supported Israel's occupation of Jerusalem, the holy land of Islam.
China has never done these things. Of course, they will not attack Beijing.
Did the Americans really not reflect on bin Laden's 9/11 attacks? Do you think the USA has no responsibility for 9/11?

He’s to stupid to see their own mistakes.

This got nothing to do with the fact that China needs democracy in order to grow wealth even if that democracy is outside of China. Can China grow from non-democratic countries? Sure, but not as fast. So the bottom line here is that the democracy-capitalism pairing is the most conducive, not guaranteed, to wealth. You can call China any label you want, but you need us, not the other way around. Do not mistake the current interdependency between us for being inseparable. Before the Great Collapse, we were already far ahead of you. Today, without you, we cannot merely survive but still grow. But without us, you will regress.
Again you missed the point, trade fies both ways, nobody forces you to buy our goods, you buy it because it cheaper and up to a certain quality. Democracy has nothing to do with this, its about economics. Communism is an economic concept not political, you can be communist and democratic, capitalistic and autocratic.

Without us, your inflation will skyrocket and your dollars would be useless with so much paper printing. Look at the trade war, see the effects. The world is not as simple as it seems. Now Biden is begging to reduce tariffs. Lolol

You are totally delusional if you think that Tunisia abolished slavery without being getting convinced and impressed from the MOVEMENT against slavery which started in Europe and almost all the European countries abolished slavery completely (or at least partially) before Tunisia.

Here is the Timeline of Abolishing Slavery, and you can see this movement started in Europe in 15th century, and almost all European countries are ahead of Tunisia in abolishing it or bringing some kinds of reforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom
Bla bla bla bla,.... I've shared the same link you are quoting, but still can't distinguish simple facts, I don't blame you too much, racism and bigotry are difficult diseases to cure.

Just few facts :

1846 Tunisia : Slavery abolished in Tunisia

1847 : France : Slavery abolished in the colonies. Gabon is founded as a settlement for emancipated slaves.

1860 United States : Last slave ship to unload illegally on U.S. territory, the Clotilda.

1863 Netherlands : Slavery abolished in the colonies, emancipating 33,000 slaves in Surinam, 12,000 in Curaçao and Dependencies,[126] and an indeterminate number in the East Indies.

1867 Spain : Law of Repression and Punishment of the Slave Trade.

1869 Portugal: Louis I abolishes slavery in all Portuguese territories and colonies

United Kingdom
Germany
Denmark
Spain
France
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Russia

International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic signed in Paris

Read again, White Slaves

1940 United States : Franklin D. Roosevelt signs Circular 3591 abolishing all forms of convict leasing.

For sure, religion of Islam has nothing to do with this modern movement of abolishing slavery, as all the Arab countries (and also Islamic countries all over the world) showed no such movement till 14th century.
Lolz, now it's Islam to blame

In fact, real Arabic countries (i.e. Saudi Arabia and its neighbors) were opposing the abolishing of slavery, as it was considered as Halal Allah. Thus, it was only 1963 when Saudia was compelled to accept the abolishing of slavery under Western pressure.
You looks desperate, now you jump to Saudia Arabia 🤣😂

Thus, when one says that Arab and Islamic countries were compelled to abolish slavery, then he is right in saying it, while Tunisia will only be counted at maximum as an exception.

And Islamic countries should be thankful to this modern Western movement against slavery, otherwise, when Western world occupied all the Muslim countries, they would have also made Muslims slaves, just like Muslim Sultans were doing during the last 1400 years history of Islam where they raped the prisoner women in name of slavery.

And Western world abolished the blasphemy laws, but they should have also compelled Islamic countries too to abolish the blasphemy laws. In the presence of blasphemy laws, no just criticism of Islam is possible, and no just debate can take place as Muslims always start blaming every criticism of Islam to be blasphemy and start killing others.

Again, some Islamophobia, for dessert now 😁😂

Who is retarded here? “Before 99% western world”????

I can only guess that the retarded is the one giving false informations and denying facts when given.
the western superpowers at the time:
France abolished slave trade in 1818

Lolz, France abolished slave trade in 1818 then slavery in 1847 in its colonies !??? Are you dumb or French are dumb?

Great britian, 1833, and started putting pressure on others to end it.
So no, majority west already abolished it….

Nah, not in 1833

23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into force, abolishing slavery throughout most of the British Empire but on a gradual basis over the next six years.The exceptions are the territories controlled by the East India Company and Ceylon.[101]

When there is exceptions, you can't call it slavery abolition 😝

Then as a reaction comes tiny insignificant tunisia in 1846.

Reaction to what ?? A pseudo slavery ban??? As if Tunisia in those times, have any close relation or cares about U.K, You are so pathetic,....

Let alone the other major muslim slavers who happily kept on slaving for a while.
Just like all the western colonials countries did, when they banned slavery for the white Christians people and let it for décennies for their colonies, you want to be the only hypocrites on earth? 🤣😂

Stop your BS and take a look at your real history.
Yet somehow everyone acts as if “white man” is the racist slaver and “rest world” are poor innocent victims.
I dont know how you guys managed to dodge larger attention/critiscism for the arab slave trade….but the amoubt of denial and lack of regret/accountability for it is disgusting
I'm not the one that gave false infos and cheap propaganda/ racism, linking solely Arabs to slavery, .....

When I gave you the example of Tunisia, an Arab country that completely abolished slavery in 1846 before, I persist, 99% of the Occident, you played the dead and hide, until I tagged you 😝, and still you don't want to see the evidence......

Your racism is evident, but can you give me a list of 5 western countries that completly abolished slavery before Tunisia in 1846, I'll help a little bit, .....

Greece

Now give me 4 other countries....

You are totally delusional if you think that Tunisia abolished slavery without being getting convinced and impressed from the MOVEMENT against slavery which started in Europe and almost all the European countries abolished slavery completely (or at least partially) before Tunisia.

Here is the Timeline of Abolishing Slavery, and you can see this movement started in Europe in 15th century, and almost all European countries are ahead of Tunisia in abolishing it or bringing some kinds of reforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom

For sure, religion of Islam has nothing to do with this modern movement of abolishing slavery, as all the Arab countries (and also Islamic countries all over the world) showed no such movement till 14th century.

In fact, real Arabic countries (i.e. Saudi Arabia and its neighbors) were opposing the abolishing of slavery, as it was considered as Halal Allah. Thus, it was only 1963 when Saudia was compelled to accept the abolishing of slavery under Western pressure.

Thus, when one says that Arab and Islamic countries were compelled to abolish slavery, then he is right in saying it, while Tunisia will only be counted at maximum as an exception.

And Islamic countries should be thankful to this modern Western movement against slavery, otherwise, when Western world occupied all the Muslim countries, they would have also made Muslims slaves, just like Muslim Sultans were doing during the last 1400 years history of Islam where they raped the prisoner women in name of slavery.

And Western world abolished the blasphemy laws, but they should have also compelled Islamic countries too to abolish the blasphemy laws. In the presence of blasphemy laws, no just criticism of Islam is possible, and no just debate can take place as Muslims always start blaming every criticism of Islam to be blasphemy and start killing others.
It is obvious you are talking from ignorance..Slavery was abolished in the Islamic world 1400 years ago.. just go read about the story of Bilal _the once slave in the ignorance's time_ and the prophet of Islam Mohammed..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom