What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Fc23xcqXgAA2gce

Z is rebels.

Russia sees Nato as a threat because they keep expanding towards their border. Its a fact so get over it. Same plan is being implemented against China. So its obvious these countries will retaliate but as seen with Russia its a failure. Russian allies are quiet due to fear of Nato/west.
Countries bordering Russia sees Russias habit if invading neighbouring countries as a threat. Russia is basically forcing them to seek protection in alliances.
None of the countries joining NATO have any plans to contain China,
Russia hardly have any allies.

Countries bordering Russia sees Russias habit if invading neighbouring countries as a threat. Russia is basically forcing them to seek protection in alliances.
None of the countries joining NATO have any plans to contain China,
Russia hardly have any allies.

Historically, Russia has been the victim of European invasions. First by Sweden, then by Napoleon, then by Hitler. It is natural Russians are pretty paranoid about invasions by Europeans.

The notion of Russians being invaders has been largely a figment of Hollywood propaganda during the Cold War. Russia has never invaded a single country throughout its history.

Lot of chatter on social media that Russia is retreating from the Lyman area

Europe I think should press ahead with removing sanctions from Venezuela and Iran. Lot of oil and gas there. It will be good for both parties.
I believe there are no sanctions on oil and gas sectors. Venezuela and Iran can do it. It’s just they don’t want it. Or they not able to do it.

Where is the gas coming from? And how long will 100% reserve storage last?
From the US, it’s for immediate needs via Lng terminals. the US produces more gas than Russia thanks to fracking. Same for fracking oil.

War needs to end soon.
Can you mind your biz and let the war participants decide this for themselves? i bet you never told US to end its Afghanistan war even after it went over 10 years.

Also, Putin said Russia is not in a rush in its operations in Ukraine yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom