What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So if you few for a whole month 8 hours a day in a Blackhawk simulator provided by the military and then fly the real one for a couple of weeks, you don't think you will be certified or proficient with it?

I don't know, most likely not.

You need to actaully feel the aircraft when you fly it, there are something you can't just replicate with a simulator, that's why you need flying hours to fly a chopper or any aircraft.

I mean I am not going to say that for all the pilots out there, but if this was me, I probably can't

I think the Ukrainians will want the Humvees even a month or 2 from now. Better than seeing them in those unarmored vans and trucks they driving around. Saves lives when in Humvees where I see bullet impacts on the windows but no penetration.

Well, that's why I said they probably need them after the war. 2 months from now the Ukrainian would have another set of equipment they want, and you can either give that to them or send the Humvee. I mean, they should transfer the Humvee but not in that 1000 or 2000 range, that would take up a lot of resource just to ship there.

Hopefully true, maybe the winter will get them to surrender as long as their logistics are still being targeted. Not to mention killing more Russians directly with HIMARS and other methods like drones with grenades at night or something. Probably even use them to keep their heads down while advancing on the trenches.

Judging by the movement, it seems like the Ukrainian want to encircle Russian troop at Kherson, I mean if they want to go in and take Kherson, they would not do that. They would just assault their position followed by a rage of artillery fire. But it seems like they are waiting on the Eastern Arm to cut the gap and take Nova Karkova first, I mean either they just want to starve the Russian out or they are trying to treat it like a main event, attack when all 3 pronge are in place, but I don't think it's necessary for them to wait.

So I don't know....

Considering they resorted to taking criminals directly from prisons is very telling.

They had run out of regular force a long time ago, like back in June. You can see their dependence on PMC group like Wagner. Their PMC is the only unit that is gaining ground. Albeit not alot. Their regular unit were no where to be seen across the line. And this is like that since Late May to June.

I actually just made a post with another member here sharing this fact.....

Hence why the reason for long range drones and cameras and other sensors to watch the borders. And have rapid response units nearby, but mostly the border guards will be watching and waiting with anti tank missiles that can hit the vehicles going over the bridge layers. Not to mention the roads or bridges (obviously they will be blocked just like Ukrainian-Belarus border) that connects to the two countries would funnel the Russians as well.

Well, call me old fashion, but I was trained in the old way, maybe you can pull that off with drone and what not, but for me, I can comment on what I know.

So I really cannot comment on that, otherwise it would be a stab in the dark..

Russians also saying they are losing because of African Americans...

They blame it on everyone, NATO, American, even DPR and LNR people, there are some shift on the tone with Russia Media, they are more or less blaming the DPR and LNR people for not holding the line, when it was 1st Guard Tank Army holding the Kharkiv area....

The Ukraine pressure on Germany seems working. Instead of Leopard 2 tanks Germany is ready to deliver the army’s most modern artillery to Ukraine.

RCH155 155mm haubitze by KMW

Greater range with more deadly accuracy

The entire Russia invasion army will be within the artillery range.

Russia made enmity with the west because they are slowly surrounding Russia, the same plan is implemented against China. The only thing is these countries are too weak to respond to the threat and Russia tried to respond and has failed.
You are aware that Russias border with NATO is very small compared with the total border of Russia. You are just parroting Russian propaganda that even Putin has abandoned,

Last edited:
You are aware that Russias border with NATO is very small compared with the total border of Russia. You are nust parroting Russian propaganda that even Putin has abandoned,

Russia sees Nato as a threat because they keep expanding towards their border. Its a fact so get over it. Same plan is being implemented against China. So its obvious these countries will retaliate but as seen with Russia its a failure. Russian allies are quiet due to fear of Nato/west.

https://****/DonbassDevushka/25434

**** = t dot me

😆😆😆🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁 NEVER EVER BELIEVE LIES AND MORE LIES FROM MURICA AND NATO AND WESTERN MSMs🥁🥁🥁

Western media : China is "against" the Ukraine operation
Reality :🥁🥁🥁Tyler:
Wasn’t it so funny that Ukraine asked them to have Russia stop the war* like a few months ago🤣

Tboy Tboy:
China understand if Russia fails America Will come for them with full force .

Bojan:
All normal world is against war, nothing new. They use that just for propaganda like always

Vincent Won:
US wants to take China down. It is stupid not to support Russia. The only issue is China has too much economic connections to US and Europe. I doubt it can stand the economic sanctions like Russia did

Greg:
China remembers that time the UN (led by USA) tried to invade China and fucked around on their border

WROE3512789:
My grandpa too https://feldgrau.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8906

Greg:
Super interesting, cheers for the link

M:
It's easy to trust the Chinese when you understand that they're first looking out for the Chinese. This is the problem with America and the west in general though, as they generally aren't looking out for their people at all, and instead their actions are entrenched in ideology that should have disappeared after the end of the cold war, or simping for entrenched capital interests.

Samuel Z:
If China suddenly stops supplying the west, the west collapses economically like a downed plane.

bijan:
China is the manufacturing hub of the world and with over 1.5 billion can develop a tremendous domestic market that surpass that of the west. So, it certainly can take over. However. It's culture and social psychology will not alow it to take that risk.

Pulgasso:
Lol. The took one word "concert" and trying to create an elephant out of it. It looks so pathetic. Chinese already made their comments and almost directly addressed it. This is how you know that Wesi is losing, as their are trying to create drama from nothing.

Sam Odsa:
People still don't get it. The West doesn't have any natural resources or humane cheap labor. But they are/were very lucky because until now with their fake currencies, they were able to buy it from the global South. The West worst nightmare is the end of their fiat system, because everything will become suddenly very expensive.

Just Me 🇺🇸🇨🇦:
Like the Chinese man said, Putin don't want biological weapons manufactured in Ukraine, belonging to the USA, on his border. Simple. And our Country is going to shit because of all the money they are laundering to Ukraine trying to recover what Putin destroyed. Oh yeah, that bitch Zelensky could bury the Biden Admin [Obama is controlling White House] alive, I'm sure 1/2 the payments going to Ukraine are blackmail payments. America citizens are paying thier fucking bill. Not exactly sure who's going to take Putins military findings seriously and publicly hang the Bidens, Clinton's, Obama's and Zelenskys for Crimes against Humanity. Us US citizens are lucky that someone doesn't blow us the **** up with the criminals running our Country. One of the 1st things "Biden" did was supply the Taliban with our best military equipment. What a clusterfuck of Afghanistan. BRICS (you forgot S.Africa). US will NEVER take China down. China owns the "Biden" Admin.... just for today. Things are about to change drastically in the United States. The Queen is dead, now it's game on here in the US. I won't believe anyone who disagrees w my logic that Xi, Putin and Trump are in this together. Nothing Can Stop What's Coming. Our Admin belongs in Gitmo, those treasonous bastards.

Where is the gas coming from? And how long will 100% reserve storage last?
Gas comes from everywhere, jsut because Russian cut off the pipe to EU that does not mean they can't get gas, there are other pipeline coming from North Sea and EU can always buy gas from US and Canada.

Norway, LNG, Russia via Ukraine(!) and production in the EU.
100% should last on average for 3 months during Winter.

What's the long term plan to source oil and gas for Europe? Are the gulfies capable of supplying all of Europe's need?

What's the long term plan to source oil and gas for Europe? Are the gulfies capable of supplying all of Europe's need?
There is enough Gas on the market, e.g. in the US and it`s 8 times(!) cheaper. The Problem is the infrastructure( LNG ports, etc ), which are being built. The Gas problem should disappear in year or so.

Oil - I don`t know the details, but it`s a smaller problem due to better infrastructure and diversification.

There is enough Gas on the market, e.g. in the US and it`s 8 times(!) cheaper. The Problem is the infrastructure( LNG ports, etc ), which are being built. The Gas problem should disappear in year or so.

Oil - I don`t know the details, but it`s a smaller problem due to better infrastructure and diversification.

Europe I think should press ahead with removing sanctions from Venezuela and Iran. Lot of oil and gas there. It will be good for both parties.

Back
Top Bottom