What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

but as seen with Russia its a failure
How is it a failure when its so early and its not even over yet? US was failing in Afghanistan for over 20 years and none of you were saying US was failing there until it agreed to pull out. I agree with most of your other comments though.

Great American patriotism there, calm your tits.

If the US was number 1, how much difference they had in production to the number 2? That would determine if they can supply Europe's need.

And what will happen to the inflation?
I am calm, just answering you question. The difference is +2 billion barrels/year in production so yes the USA has plenty to go around and has actually been decreasing production.
No need for iran or Venezuela

Ukraine army makes progress.
9,000 sq km2 retaken since offensive began.

Meanwhile Putin says he is not in hurry.
Interesting. He is busy in meetings.
Maybe he will inaugurate another carousel.

The inflation in Russia is ~ 15% and they did not cut the Gas delivery to them self, have they ? :)
im paying 7 AUD for a Big Mac. inflation is everywhere.
The Gas storage for Winter in Europe is at ~85% and growing: https://agsi.gie.eu/
How long does 85% storage capacity last when used if there is no more gas coming in?

And the Serbs deserved it for butchering the Bosnians. You can accuse the US of selective on where it decides to call the morality card. Kashmiris and Palestenians be damned
Just to be clear, Serbia was not bombed because of what they did to Bosnians. US bombed Serbia for what they did to Albanians in Kosovo. The only people that US bombed in response to the Serbian attack on Bosnia was the Bosnian Serbs. And it was only 2 weeks of bombing. The rest we had to do ourselves.
He managed to revive Germany’s militarization. Thank you.
Olaf Scholz says Russia is a threat and announcing Germany armed forces must the best equipped in Europe.
Now Germany’s next step is acquiring nukes.
So nice to see Germany's army on the march once again. How heartwarming.

How is it a failure when its so early and its not even over yet? US was failing in Afghanistan for over 20 years and none of you were saying US was failing there until it agreed to pull out. I agree with most of your other comments though.

The U.S. failed in nation building but they didn't lose any battles and get pushed back, and same applies to Afghanistan.

That is because the US was not failing for 20 years.
It overran Afganistan with special forces and air support.
In the end it controlled Afghanistan with a few thousand troops.

Afghanistan ending up controlled by the Taliban is a much bigger failure.
The Afghan Army can be compared to the Italians during WWII.

The Taliban, which has shown that they are incapable of running a country likewise. Their incompetence should make them resign.

Pakistan has gotten a country which wants ”its land back” as a neighbour for its effort. Hardly a stellar result.

Russia sees Nato as a threat because they keep expanding towards their border. Its a fact so get over it. Same plan is being implemented against China. So its obvious these countries will retaliate but as seen with Russia its a failure. Russian allies are quiet due to fear of Nato/west.
This is very true. Very plain and obvious to see.
Norway, LNG, Russia via Ukraine(!) and production in the EU.
100% should last on average for 3 months during Winter.
Ok that makes sense. capacity to survive winter. I thin this 3 moths strategic reserve is some EU mandated thing. I know the EU has forced Bosnia to build storage facilities for 3 months of Gas and Petrol. I think its all mandated by EU, and thank God it is.
Countries bordering Russia sees Russias habit if invading neighbouring countries as a threat. Russia is basically forcing them to seek protection in alliances.
None of the countries joining NATO have any plans to contain China,
Russia hardly have any allies.
What he said is trill true. NATO doesnt want to conquer or attack russia, but rather to limit their manouverabity and limit their ability to exploit others. To russia and china, this is a hostile policy.
Well number 1 producer doesn't mean they can supply all of Europe's need. If Trump was here, Russia would have taken Ukraine by now, Trump wouldn't spend a dollar helping Ukraine.
Being number 1 producer mensal little, what matters is the excess capacity you have that can be exported.

Trump would be impeached/assassinated if he didnt support and arm ukraine.

The war is not over yet, with the US doing drone strikes at will.
So it is not a simple yes/no question.
US totally and completely lost the war, Despite probably winning every battle. US just didnt have the capacity to do what was needed to win, even though on paper it was able to do it. In reality it was not. Just like russia in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom