What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You're not the only one. I think everyone is stunned as to how incompetent and corrupt the Russian Army is. We thought they had an extremely well trained/drilled military fighting machine, but turns it out, just having overwhelming fancy weapons does not win you wars. Their Command Structure is extremely rigid, the NCO is largely nonexistent and this is why they are struggling to adapt and think outside the box on the battlefield. The current Ukrainian offensive in Kharkiv where they spotted a gap and acted decisively to exploit it, i don't think the Russians can replicate a quick thinking operation like this.

This has been the biggest surprise for me, the Russian Air Force. While the incompetence of the Russian Army is here for all to see, but the incompetence of Russian Air Force crosses all leaps and bounds considering the Russian Air Force has decent equipment. What they did not learn from the US from Gulf War and Serbia is that electronic warfare is now a major force in the aerial battlefield. Its clear that the Russians invested very little in EW and building up a credible C4I. Heck, Pakistan with only a fraction of resources learnt from the Americans how important Electronic Warfare and C4I is and thus dedicated majority of their development budget in creating a credible Electronic Warfare and C4I network. The Russians have a pretty big defense budget for the size of their economy.

Now the question is, will the Russians return to the drawing board to rebuild and rebuild properly after this conflict? I see that it’s often difficult to adapt to a strict environment like the Russian high command.

Last edited:
Now the question becomes after this conflict will the Russians go back to the drawing board to rebuild, and rebuild properly? The issue I see is it’s often times difficult to adapt is a strict environment like the Russia high command.
we dont know what will come after this conflict and if there will be a need to rebuild anything. you're assuming things go back to normal and all countries remain in their current shape and form.

Post USSR, Ukraine weakens while Russia strengthens. 5 years from now, Russians out number Ukrainians 5 to 1, population 150 million compared to population 30 million. The longer the war, the worse for Ukraine, the better for Russia.

You are a dumb moron and should be banned to even talk. The whole thread is stinking with ur stupid crap. Why is this headache not permanently banned? @mods

The head behind Ukraine military success. Colonel general Alexander Syrskyj, the commanding general of Ukraine land army. He belongs to a new generation of army commanders after the collapse of USSR.

Reading an interview from a government official. Ukraine says if she receives the means she requests in terms of weapons from the West, Ukraine army will annihilate the Russia army in a month.

Generaloberst Syrskyj: Bescheidener Held

Bild vergrößern
Generaloberst Syrskyj: Bescheidener Held

Foto:
Vadim Ghirda / AP

I've noticed lack on fighting footage coming from Russians. Russians are only capable of attacking civilian targets because second rate military can't win on battlefield and is on panick mode.
SO lets agree US has 1st rate military then, so explain this- why has US killed more than 1 m civilians in the middle east and Asia since 9/11? If killing civilians is truly due to having 2nd rate military, US military wont have done it either, SO EH, YOUR lie is proven to be false.

we dont know what will come after this conflict and if there will be a need to rebuild anything. you're assuming things go back to normal and all countries remain in their current shape and form.

No, minus the form of the geopolitical landscape, just the military force by itself. Considering it's a wounded beast, its blood will draw others to it.

SO lets agree US has 1st rate military then, so explain this- why has US killed more than 1 m civilians in the middle east and Asia since 9/11? If killing civilians is truly due to having 2nd rate military, US military wont have done it either, SO EH, YOUR lie is proven to be false.

Be happy it was only one million civilians, had the US not restrained itself further, multiple foreign countries would have been depopulated conventionally by now.

here is Tony Blair, knight of the Order of the Garter and former PM, making it very clear that this will never be allowed to end with russia getting any reward for what it has done.

Anglos are more war monger than any other nation on the planet. Every day Anglos fight war. Anglos once had the largest empire in the world.

So I talked to my JTAC team (A lawyer and A pilot) and ask for Fast Mover.

we have a very strict restriction or envelope before I can call in an Air Strike, that's why there are 2 officer in the JTAC team, a Pilot, who clear the route and direct the aircraft for the incoming, and a Lawyer, who then preside on the decision on whether or not that is a legitimate target, if you have 1 single civilian within Danger Close (2 km for fast mover) the lawyer will nullify the strike
Were we surprised when we saw our wing's JAGs got their BDUs and deployed to Desert Storm. After, we were told that DS was the most legalistic war 'ever' in history, meaning the allies had lawyers in places no one, especially our ME allies, never expected. But I thought the word 'ever' was an exaggeration back then and I was correct because today, there are lawyers down to levels you saw, whereas our lawyers were more at the strike package level.

The US has not killed 1M civilians in the Middle East and Asia since 9/11.
As an example, in Iraq there has been ~200,000 civilians killed since 9/11, but 90-95% of those killed were killed by other Iraqis.

So you are basically lying your teeths out.

1663256563485.png

Back
Top Bottom