What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's why i said you know shit about Military.

First of all, you don't even know what the standard kill/wounded ratio is. Usually, you will have 5 or more wounded for every one killed in any peer war, 3 to 1 in general for non-peer. US invasion of Afghanistan have seen 2456 American killed and 20752 wounded for the entire 20 years operation. Of those 1908 killed were from direct action, and 14,000 wounded were from enemy action (ie purple heart were awarded)

If Ukrainian lost 100k-200K there will NOT BE A SINGLE UKRAINIAN STANDING, seeing the entire Ukrainian Military as of now are somewhere north of 600,000, at most 700,000 that is given the war started with 214,000 Ukrainian army reported strength and

Everybody knows these ratios, even "military men" like you.

I repeat: You have problems with elementary school math and even basic logic. Your second problem is, to pull garbage sources out of your a ss.

Around 150k are dead. If you add 500.000 wounded, than you have around 650k maybe 700k combined. NO, not todays ukr. army, bcs most of them are dead or wounded. Combined for the whole 7 months. Kiev left with somewhere around 100k soldiers, maybe 200k bcs they are conscripting people with force (=much more conscripted than your 700k number for the whole time) and a bloody dictatorship. Which helps by the way to hide the causalties and silence the families of the dead soldiers.

and we add 100,000 fully trained soldier a month, which in itself is impossible to do.

They are NOT fully trained, me and others are saying it the whole time. You genius are pulling assumptions out of your angloid a*ss and then using it for an argument in a circular logic. They are NOT fully trained at all, they are used as cannon fodder by this bloody Nazi Regime under Nato control.

There are 6 Brigade in Kherson, 9 in Kharkiv, Not all of them are in the push, but let's say they all are, that's 15 Brigade, each Brigade have 4000 men, a quick calculation would see 60,000 troop were use, again, with 5 to 1 wounded to killed ratio, all of those men in Kharkiv and Kherson would have been dead or wounded if Ukrainian suffer 10,000 killed. Because that would mean 10,000 killed and 50,000 wounded.

You can shovel your Nato "sources" right back into you a*ss again, including the numbers. Only one thing regarding the 10k number: One month ago this presstitute Ponomarenko wrote 10k dead for the whole 6 months, which is already ridiculous. But now one month later and a complete failed Kherson offensive there are still only 10k dead?

And you are talking about numbers? Lol ...I guess in murica you have stopped to learn math at all and prefer now only garbage like gender studies etc.

Last edited:
Everybody knows these ratios, even "military men" like you.

I repeat: You have problems with elementary school math and even basic logic. Your second problem is, to pull garbage sources out of your a ss.

Around 150k are dead. If you add 500.000 wounded, than you have around 650k maybe 700k combined. NO, not todays ukr. army, bcs most of them are dead or wounded. Combined for the whole 7 months. Kiev left with somewhere around 100k soldiers, maybe 200k bcs they are conscripting people with force and a bloody dictatorship. Which helps by the way to hide the causalties and silence the families of the dead soldiers.

They are NOT fully trained, me and others are saying it the whole time. You genius are pulling assumptions out of your angloid a*ss and then using it for an argument in a circular logic. They are NOT fully trained at all, they are used as cannon fodder by this bloody Nazi Regime under Nato control.

You can shovel your Nato "sources" right back into you a*ss again, including the numbers.
lol, that's just show you have no idea how battlefield works. You can't defend the ENTIRE Ukraine with 200k soldier, if they did, Russian already in Lviv right now. And if most of them are dead and wounded,, do tell me why professional army (at least according to you) like Russia cannot make head way into Ukraine? While we are seeing the exact opposite?

And if they are not "fully trained" and they can dislodge Russian Kharkiv position like that in just 4 days, then Russian Military is more of a joke than we thought out to be. Or you think a rapid assault on a static position WITHOUT air support is an easy task any dude given an AK can pull off??

Lol, and I am wondering why I am still replying to you.............

Last edited:
lol, that's just show you have no idea how battlefield works. You can't defend the ENTIRE Ukraine with 200k soldier, if they did, Russian already in Lviv right now. And if most of them are dead and wounded,, do tell me why professional army (at least according to you) cannot make head way into Ukraine? While we are seeing the exact opposite?

And if they are not "fully trained" and they can dislodge Russian Kharkiv position like that in just 4 days, then Russian Military is more of a joke than we thought out to be. Or you think a rapid assault on a static position WITHOUT air support is an easy task any dude given an AK can pull off??

Lol, and I am wondering why I am still replying to you.............
Again you are pulling assumptions out of your a*ss and then using it for circular logic nonsense. Did i forgot something? Ah yes, the hard propaganda line, the propaganda narrative for this war: Russia is weak, Russia is losing. Bla, bla.

I will explain it only one time to you and the other NPCs here, parroting the Nato propaganda garbage.

What is UKUSAs goal?

1) The goal is to topple the Russian Gov. and install a sinophobe Regime, to use it later in the same way Ukraine is now abused against Russia.

2) To archive this, UKUSA have to win this war in the reality (impossible) or in the propaganda. Not the reality matters, the perception in Russia matters.

3) Why is it so? Because the liberal attempt for a regime change in Russia failed miserably. The next try is to use the patriotic mindset the Russians have. And you know what? It is common knowledge in Russia since at least 10 years ...

4) So you have to repeat it again and again, how weak Russia is, the Russian military, the Generals, Putin, Shoigu, bla, bla.

Last point:

5) What is your position here? What is your opinion here? The ridiculouis thing is, you do not even have an own opinion and don't even understand your own behavrior here. You are simply parroting the narrative i have explained above. I called you a NPC for exact this reason.

So i suggest you continue doing so. With your overblown american ego it is already your normal behavrior. You can pollute this thread with you walls of text to larp the "military man". Pls, feel free do do so. Because this doesn't matter.

Again you are pulling assumptions out of your a*ss and then using it for circular logic nonsense. Did i forgot something? Ah yes, the hard propaganda line, the propaganda narrative for this war: Russia is weak, Russia is losing. Bla, bla.

I will explain it only one time to you and the other NPCs here, parroting the Nato propaganda garbage.

What is UKUSAs goal?

1) The goal is to topple the Russian Gov. and install a sinophobe Regime, to use it later in the same way Ukraine is now abused against Russia.

2) To archive this, UKUSA have to win this war in the reality (impossible) or in the propaganda. Not the reality matters, the perception in Russia matters.

3) Why is it so? Because the liberal attempt for a regime change in Russia failed miserably. The next try is to use the patriotic mindset the Russians have. And you know what? It is common knowledge in Russia since at least 10 years ...

4) So you have to repeat it again and again, how weak Russia is, the Russian military, the Generals, Putin, Shoigu, bla, bla.

Last point:

5) What is your position here? What is your opinion here? The ridiculouis thing is, you do not even have an own opinion and don't even understand your own behavrior here. You are simply parroting the narrative i have explained above. I called you a NPC for exact this reason.

So i suggest you continue doing so. With your overblown american ego it is already your normal behavrior. You can pollute this thread with you walls of text to larp the "military man". Pls, feel free do do so. Because this doesn't matter.
lol, whatever you say........

I honestly don't know what all this have to do with troop level and progress in the war, but yes. If you say Russia is winning, then Russia is winning or if NATO and US cannot win, then US and NATO cannot win. I have no problem for someone to live in a delusion.

I honestly don't even know why I bother to talk to you anymore.....

That's a good question. Why is it so important for you, what i am thinking? Why is it important for all you Nato NPC how the Russian economy is doing and so on? Why you have to sit here 24/7 and constantly mention it? Russia here, Russia there, bla, bla.

I will tell you: Because your propaganda said so and you have no own opinion and never had. And why the Nato propaganda is build in such a way i have already explained.
lol, whatever you say........
Satzzeichen sind keine Rudeltiere.

That's a good question. Why is it so important for you, what i am thinking? Why is it important for all you Nato NPC how the Russian economy is doing and so on? Why you have to sit here 24/7 and constantly mention it? Russia here, Russia there, bla, bla.

I will tell you: Because your propaganda said so and you have no own opinion and never had. And why the Nato propaganda is build in such a way i have already explained.

Satzzeichen sind keine Rudeltiere.
I have NEVER mention anything other than the actual Military Progress in this war.

I mean, if you want to think that's NATO propaganda. Then well, that's your call. At the end of the day, I don't really care what Russian can achieve or what NATO can achieve, my interest lies in how each side prosecute this war. That's it.

And if you have to say "Propaganda" that much, wasn't you are indulging in your own propaganda in order for you to say so? Well, you don't need to answer that cos we all have a pretty good ideas.

newly delivered BMP-2M light tanks

photo_38.jpg

Germany provides Kiew with additional weapons. High precise multiple missile launchers and armored verhicles. The most surprising part is not weapons, Ukraine can expect to join the EU in 2 years.

Raketenwerfer Mars II

Bild vergrößern
Raketenwerfer Mars II

Foto: Chris Emil JanÃxen / imago images/Chris Emil

Back
Top Bottom