What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you sure its not just a tactical regrouping?
I am very very sure. Russians lost almost half of their active combat equipment and rest are of lesser quality. Even if they declared general mobilization, they did not have the equipment to equip the conscripts.

They are left with two options: a) Withdraw completely from Ukraine and start negotiations on reparations. b) Or raising hands and using tactical nuclear weapons. Then the Americans will attack with full force. Americans already have itchy trigger fingers!

Last edited:
Ruse = leaving huge stockpiles of munitions and weapon systems behind? Solid ruse it was.

Rout in Kharkiv came as a shock to Russians. Putin has dismissed a Russian general over this loss.

Now here is food for thought. Ukranians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner.

Rout of Russian forces in Kharkiv is NOT a fluke, therefore. Ukranian strategy is solid.
I remember americans left the equipment in afghanistan claiming that it was better to abandon then transporting it back. So they disabled them and took important items off of the vehicles and other items.

These equipment that the russians have left in hurry does not necessarily mean that all of tanks are in working order maybe they have disabled the internal electronic components. In no way I will believe they are all in working condition. The way Ukrainians are capturing russian hardware and tweeting that "captured tank in good condition" no one knows what good means here so fast. It may take hours to understand if this is in complete working order.

I remember americans left the equipment in afghanistan claiming that it was better to abandon then transporting it back. So they disabled them and took important items off of the vehicles and other items.

These equipment that the russians have left in hurry does not necessarily mean that all of tanks are in working order maybe they have disabled the internal electronic components. In no way I will believe they are all in working condition. The way Ukrainians are capturing russian hardware and tweeting that "captured tank in good condition" no one knows what good means here so fast. It may take hours to understand if this is in complete working order.
The difference is Americans had plenty more at home. The Russians ….I’ll wait

Russia has immense natural resources per capita. And with China's backing, Russia's economy is in good shape.
No it’s not you moron, educate yourself for the tenth time.
Oh and chinas backing their belly road has failed many of the countries can’t even pay the interest plus China is in their own recession.
Please debate me some more you toddler

You just don't understand. Like retreating from Snake Island, Russia not sending its best troops is a goodwill gesture to Ukraine.

Putin could've easily capture Kyiv with his elite troops, but no, he cares about the lives of ordinary Ukrainian civilians. He would rather lose more equipment and see more of his troops die everyday. After all, he just reaffirmed that Russia has lost nothing. That alone just tells you that the lives of Russian troops are nothing compared to the lives of Ukrainians in Putin's eyes. That's what I call universal love.
That certainly explains why many Russian politicians want to prosecute Putin for high treason - not.

Russians have highest no. Of tanks in the world including reserve. Dont see them getting worried on equipment so sooner. Most the tanks seem with nominal refurbishments were transported to ukraine.

My analysis are russia has only send 2nd class equipment or 3rd class one for ground forces and plus little no. Of elite forces.

No country in world would be so unprofessional its like violation of the normality of the world. A country who has scene greatest of wars suddenly is one of the most non professional ? Isnt it too early to speculate that ?

To me both countries are fierce and brave and fighting well.

Last edited:
Russia is flush with cash.
No, Russia runs out of money and will go bankrupt. That’s economic reality. Putin money comes mostly from selling oil and gas to the west, if they west stops buying where should the money come from? China? India? That’s too little to compensate the loss.

I don't know how much you know about Tanks......

Tanks are in working condition even if the optics are damaged or even destroyed. In fact, Tank have very high tolerant of damage, I can take 2 direct hit from the front and the tank can still drive and fire.

That's because tanks gun while complex, but it is a very basic design, you have a barrel, you have a beech, you have your primer, you have your round, and finally you have your trigger. It's basically works like a firearm, as long as you can load the round in, and ignite the primer, and the barrel is not obstructed, then your main gun WILL fire.

Engine is a more complex issue, it involved an engine and a gearbox, that too cannot be easily destroyed, and even if it did, you can still salvage or repair it

So basically, when you see most of the tank they capture have no external damage at all, it usually mean they are in functioning order, anything that make the tank cannot function would most likely showing the damage on the outside

Actually, we don't leave our tank, we leave our Toyota Pickup and Humvee, those are cheap like 10 to 20 grand each and it would be cheaper to buy new than ship it out with C-17 which each trip will cost around $50,000

Tank and APC on the other hand cost millions of dollars, you never leave those stuff behind........

Back
Top Bottom