What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The problem India has - is that there is not much of value to hit in Tibet for HIMARS.. but China has its own version of HIMARs and there is alof of high value items for China to hit in India in such an exchange, as even New Delhi is in range.

If India does procure the HIMARs, it will be for Pakistan and not China.

Of course, if I were India, I would acquire it as a Pakistan-specific weapon as well. Just be ready once this conflict is done India is going on an enormous spending spree and American training, and it will come to haunt Pakistan down the road. No amount of boot licking will save it; Pakistan will be neutered.

The problem India has - is that there is not much of value to hit in Tibet for HIMARS.. but China has its own version of HIMARs and there is alof of high value items for China to hit in India in such an exchange, as even New Delhi is in range.

If India does procure the HIMARs, it will be for Pakistan and not China.
True, they will buy it in the name of China and hope to use it against Pakistan.

True, they will buy it in the name of China and hope to use it against Pakistan.

Of course, if I were India, I would acquire it as a Pakistan-specific weapon as well. Just be ready once this conflict is done India is going on an enormous spending spree and American training, and it will come to haunt Pakistan down the road. No amount of boot licking will save it; Pakistan will be neutered.

India doesn't need to play the game of saying it's for China, and then it'll be used against Pakistan.

Ukraine army advance unstoppable, 3,000 square kilometers liberated.
Ukraine won territory in 5 days than Russia gains in 5 months.

Russia’s 3rd mechanized rifle division, and 20th army corps failed to retreat, still trapped at Charkiw. They are cut off from suppliers, panicked, as per Ukraine general staff.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom