What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Thanks to the breakthrough at northeastern front, the territory gains by Ukraine offensive has increased from 386 square miles to 965 square miles.

Ukraine’s Blitzkrieg

Dude, exactly how stupid were you?

There are 4 types of US Miliary Uniform, ALL OF THEM CAN BE WEAR IN PARADE. That's because we don't designated event like that, we choose what uniform to wear according to duty, ceremonial, social functions.

For a VFW Parade, that is duty occasion, it can be either Service Uniform or Utilities or Combat Uniform for that Parade.
For Honor Guard Parade, this is a ceremonial occasion, you wear Dress White/Mess.
For Passing Out/Graduation Parade, you wear Dress Green or Dress Blue.

So when you said this

You are dead wrong. Because we wear this in Ukrainian Independence Day Parade in 2018

View attachment 877717

The same uniform we wore to Battle.

We don't have a designated uniform used for Parade whether or not they were called "Parade Uniform", like the British Number 2 Uniform. We can literally wear any uniform for parade depends on function. That's my point. WE DON'T HAVE A PARADE UNIFORM SINCE 1960s.

Jesus, how dumb are you to talk about US military uniform when you had not served with US Military, and then you are dumb enough to challenge a person who wear those uniform for a living?? Just tell me how dumb are you to think you can win an argument about US Military Uniform with an US Vet??
It's amazing you can spew so much crap without answering anything. Do I look I give fck about US uniforms? Lol. Gosh, do you have slight autism spectrum or something? Uniforms used in parades, not necessarily called parade uniforms, and posted a BIG picture of Uniforms used in a parade, I don't give a fck if it's called YMCA uniform. And wtf are you arguing over a uniform ffs? The gist of my argument with another person was about US military presence in Ukraine. Gosh, your EQ is so damn low. You have PTsD brain damage or something Mr Vet trader living in Australia. Lolol

It's amazing you can spew so much crap without answering anything. Do I look I give fck about US uniforms? Lol. Gosh, do you have slight autism spectrum or something?
Then don't be a smart a$$ and make stupid comment on stuff you have absolutely no idea on.

You just got called on by someone who know their shit, you made stupid comment and got called stupid. Move on and don't' be a dumbarse.

Well, that's a complete Intelligence failure on Russia ends.

You don't just pull a counter offensive like that out of thin air, you need to group your troop, establish a staging area, stockpile ammunition and resource, kind of the stuff our intelligence picked up on what Russian is doing when they say they have no intention to invade Ukraine back in December last year.

None of that was picked up by Russian intelligence, there are no SIGINT or ELINT warning them they have stuff stacked somewhere. And then the Russian managed to switch from Russian initiative to Ukrainian initative.....that's just bad...
Putin as commander in chief is busy elsewhere. He is far away. he opens an economic forum in Far East, and stages military exercise with the PLA in the Sea of Japan. He is too delusional.

Russian Ministry of Defense:

In order to achieve the goals of the special military operation and to increase the efforts in the Donetsk direction, it was decided to regroup the troops in the Balakliya and Izyum districts.

/facepalm/

Putin does not deserve to be a leader of a super power.

He has been lying to his people and the world for the last 6 months , not to mention dragging the world into this unnecessary war , after two years of corona virus.

Unfortunately , there is no one in Russia that can bring him into account for his crimes.

~

Then don't be a smart a$$ and make stupid comment on stuff you have absolutely no idea on.

You just got called on by someone who know their shit, you made stupid comment and got called stupid. Move on and don't' be a dumbarse.

Buddy, the PLA uses its parade uniforms far more than we do. After all, look at all those PLA parade threads you guys created. That picture of the PLA trooper with pins on his neck? That is the most blood the modern PLA shed. :lol:

I can't believe there are 3-4 pages of just uniform talk. Thank God you guys didn't go down to underwear, Lol.

Putin as commander in chief is busy elsewhere. He is far away. he opens an economic forum in Far East, and stages military exercise with the PLA in the Sea of Japan.

lol, no one in the entire administration saw it coming??

I mean, probably it's a different time when I was working in intelligence, I mean, Russia used to be the shit and on par with ours........

Buddy, the PLA uses its parade uniforms far more than we do. After all, look at all those PLA parade threads you guys created. That picture of the PLA trooper with pins on his neck? That is the most blood the modern PLA shed. :lol:
We don't call it parade uniforms, it's called dragon green chivalry type 002 uniform. Just like your pal Hungary said, you have no idea about our uniforms and he is an. Outfit expert. A Hahahah.

FcTfu3eX0AM6dD8.png

I can't believe there are 3-4 pages of just uniform talk. Thank God you guys didn't go down to underwear, Lol.
I don't wear underwear when I was in uniform.........

We don't call it parade uniforms, it's called dragon green chivalry type 002 uniform. Just like your pal Hungary said, you have no idea about our uniforms and he is an. Outfit expert. A Hahahah.
First of all, stop saying things like you served in the PLA. I am pretty sure you haven't. That's not "Yours" army.

Second, EVERY SOLDIER IS AN EXPERT IN UNIFORM. You are going to do push up to the queue if you don't, I mean, try to show up in an event with the wrong type of uniform or have crease on them, see how your top reacts.. That's why I know you never even spend a day in National Service.

Back
Top Bottom