What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Woke up - had my coffee - and logged in to see and hear about the collapse of the Russian "red" Army in the Donbas region.

Totally shocked and suprised of the speed of the collapse - and I welcome that collapse with open arms !!!

This is a Ukranian Blitzkrieg !!!!!!

Shocked at the lack of skill of the Russian Army in organising a defence and or retreating in defence. The Russians took 4months to occupy all the terrority that they lost in 4 days. This further highlights the skill of the Ukranian ability to organise a defensive strategy(!!!) and their desire to defend their homeland in the initial defence of their country against the russian offensives, but now also to combine their resources and their fighting spirit to go on the offensive and reclaim their terrority!

There is passion and spirit to reclaim their terrority is second to none. True warriors.

The Russians have totally destroyed the reputation of the "Red" Army ( lets not kid ourselves - we all saw the flags of the Red Army during the initial stages of this war ). The Russians have also destroyed the reputation of their military-industrial complex aswell. Russian systems will now stagnate further due to lack of purchases from foreign buyers who can see how ineffective they are in war and investment of the Russian goverment due to sanctions.

Turkey will benefit from this was alot as the reputation of their systems have gotten a boost and that will further aid the growth of their defence industry.

The combo of Drones / HIMARS / TB2 / AGM-88 HARM is proving to be lethal !!!!

The no show of the Russian Airforce is still mindblowing, and i can only put this down to the ongoing sanctions against Russia, and the inability of Russia to replinsh their airforce due to needing western technology and components ? They cannot sacrifice aircraft that they cannot rebuild?

Also - Ukraine has demonstrated it has better military commanders and strategists than Russia and now that they off their backfoot and "winter is coming", Russia's problems will only magnify with the passage of time from now on.

Ukraine has to reclaim Donbas area and break the physical link between Donbas and Crimea, when that happens, Russia will withdraw from Ukraine as their entire rationale for starting and maintaining the war will be gone. No landbridge, and no Donbas means no point in continuing the war. Ukraine does not need to "evict" all Russia troops to win the war - it just has to undermine those 2 key strategic objectives and the "political logic" for the war for Russia goes out of the window.

Last edited:
As the tide is turning after nearly 7 months of war, let's remember those endless Russian columns crossing into Ukraine,some gave Ukraine a few days (if not hours)....

Many equipments on this video are probably destroyed as of now,many of the soldiers on this video are probably no longer alive

500 BC - The great wall of China

1400 AD - Walls of Ston, Croatia

1700 AD - Great Ranikort fort, Pakistan

2022 AD - The unfuelled Russian convoy, Ukraine

9) largest number of hungry mouths to feed.

~

Fiesta ? i see one vehicle , loaded who knows where. I think you need more than one for it to be a " fiesta ".

Why do you post this nonsense ?

~
Which is why we are also the largest producer of fisheries, grain and vegetables. Fruits depending on type.;p

US Don't have Parade Uniform. Not since the 60s.

Parade seldom happens in the US, if they do, they wear Utilities or ACU/OCP except for the passing out, you wear Dress Green/Blue.

US Military only have 4 types of Uniforms, Dress Uniform, Mess Uniform, PT Uniform and Combat Uniform.
Screenshot_20220910_212202.jpg

Ok....waht about uniforms not called 'parade uniforms' and used during parades? Lololol. Ooo man, you amaze me everytime.

Which is why we are also the largest producer of fisheries, grain and vegetables. Fruits depending on type.;p

View attachment 877690
Ok....waht about uniforms not called 'parade uniforms' and used during parades? Lololol. Ooo man, you amaze me everytime.
Dude, did I already say you wear dress green/blue when you pass out?

And no, Dress Blue is NOT Parade Uniform. Dress blue is what you wear instead of 9 to 5 function or what we called "Barrack Uniform". If you want to talk about Parade Uniform, Full Dress Mess is probably closer than Dress Blue Uniform (Marine called them Blue White). But again, US Military DO NOT have a dedicated Parade Uniform. Blue White official designation is Mess Uniform, you use it for Mess Function, like the Marine Ball as pictured below.

100_87403-1024x768.jpg

030915-marines.jpg

us-marines-participate-during-an-evening-parade-at-marine-barracks-HF246W.jpg

usmc-silent-drill-team-at-the-sunset-parade-at-the-iwo-jima-memorial-05-copyright-havecamerawi...jpg

I suggest you pick a topic you do understand, unless you claim you served in the US Military, like I did.

Last edited:
Dude, did I already say you wear dress green/blue when you pass out?

And no, Dress Blue is NOT Parade Uniform. Dress blue is what you wear instead of 9 to 5 function or what we called "Barrack Uniform". If you want to talk about Parade Uniform, Full Dress Mess is probably closer than Dress Blue Uniform (Marine called them Blue White). But again, US Military DO NOT have a dedicated Parade Uniform. Blue White official designation is Mess Uniform, you use it for Mess Function, like the Marine Ball as pictured below.

View attachment 877697

View attachment 877694

View attachment 877695

View attachment 877696

I suggest you pick a topic you do understand, unless you claim you served in the US Military, like I did.
Thats what I said, there are not parade uniforms, just uniforms worn for parade. For gods sake dmbdmb, you think we call our uniforms parade uniforms. When I use that word, of course I was refering to whatever uniforms worn for parades which are not used for battles. You can call them ymca uniforms all I care. Get it genius? You must those retards that can't see the big picture. Hahahha, gosh I give up. First you said oil and gas prices not affected by Ukrainian war then you talk to me about LNG delivered using pipelines. FFS.......

A telegram channel I was following said 6500 Russian surrendered to the Ukrainian in Izyum.....

Most likely that is an exaggerated number, but that have to be in the thousands........

There weren't thousands of Russians in Izium. At best a few hundred tops.

Thats what I said, there are not parade uniforms, just uniforms worn for parade. For gods sake dmbdmb, you think we call our uniforms parade uniforms. When I use that word, of course I was refering to whatever uniforms worn for parades which are not used for battles. You can call them ymca uniforms all I care. Get it genius? You must those retards that can't see the big picture. Hahahh
Dude, exactly how stupid were you?

There are 4 types of US Miliary Uniform, ALL OF THEM CAN BE WEAR IN PARADE. That's because we don't designated event like that, we choose what uniform to wear according to duty, ceremonial, social functions.

For a VFW Parade, that is duty occasion, it can be either Service Uniform or Utilities or Combat Uniform for that Parade.
For Honor Guard Parade, this is a ceremonial occasion, you wear Dress White/Mess.
For Passing Out/Graduation Parade, you wear Dress Green or Dress Blue.

So when you said this

I was refering to whatever uniforms worn for parades which are not used for battles

You are dead wrong. Because we wear this in Ukrainian Independence Day Parade in 2018

OCP parade.jpg

The same uniform we wore to Battle.

We don't have a designated uniform used for Parade whether or not they were called "Parade Uniform", like the British Number 2 Uniform. We can literally wear any uniform for parade depends on function. That's my point. WE DON'T HAVE A PARADE UNIFORM SINCE 1960s.

Jesus, how dumb are you to talk about US military uniform when you had not served with US Military, and then you are dumb enough to challenge a person who wear those uniform for a living?? Just tell me how dumb are you to think you can win an argument about US Military Uniform with an US Vet??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom