What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

In July 2017, trump said that the USA has not done enough to develop Afghanistan's mineral resources.

Obviously, trump believes that the speed of looting should be accelerated.

lol

Read this article and tell me what US looted?

lol

Read this article and tell me what US looted?

The Chinese were invited to Afghanistan by the Taliban govt, while the Americans drove tanks to Afghanistan.

We are different.

In July 2017, trump said that the USA has not done enough to develop Afghanistan's mineral resources.

Obviously, trump believes that the speed of looting should be accelerated.

So the US did not 'steal' anything. All you have is the word of an ex-president on what the US should have done before he was in office, then he did nothing about it when he was in office.

The Chinese were invited to Afghanistan by the Taliban govt, while the Americans drove tanks to Afghanistan.

We are different.
If the Taliban allowed Al-Qaeda to attack Beijing ala Sept 11, 2001, we would see Chinese tanks thru Kabul.

We are different.
You are talking abuot US plundering Afghan resource, I am asking you what the US plunder? When all the big contract were not awarded to the US company. Or are you saying the US corps of army engineer have digger in those mine and steal those ore from their mine shaft directly??

By the way, we can also smoothly "invite" US company instead of granting them mining right to the Chinese. Which is what we would do IF we were there to plunder the economy.

You must be speaking about yourself.

China's wealth DEPENDS on the democratic West. China's wealth is only one degree of separation from democracy. Without the consumerism of the democratic West, China would have ZERO resources upon which to learn and steal from in order to reform after the communist experiment disaster. Yeah...You definitely did not get it.

The West has the monopoly of make luxury items that wish every ruling elite of this world, including the Chinese.

But Chinese common people could live happily in autarchy and just using energy and a few raw materials from a few foreign countries.

The problem is only for ruling elite, if they wants luxury things, like good cars, expensive clothes, and good health care, they need to buy those things in the west, and they need to sell things in the West to achieve those things.

Huawei 5G high profile espionage can change the things, if Chinese achieve all the Western know-how that they still dont have.

Why did you hold their hands for 20 years then? You could just leave after 2/3 years. After you lost, now you say Afghan army failed. How is Afghan army's failure is not your failure, you are the one who created the Afghan army.

You mean American and European robbers, looter, rapists and colonialists?

Their approach is like a failed business -- but they made some income everyday. Lol.

Seems like the bill to train Ukrainian pilot for F-15 and F-16 is going to pass.

Would be fun to watch @gambit

I would not be surprised if the some of the former countries of the warsaw pact - have not already been training them on F16s.. expect their induction to be quick imho ..

Americans stay in Afghanistan not to make Afghans stand up, but to plunder Afghanistan's resources.

In 1950/1951, the Chinese army withdrew from North Korea after helping the Koreans repel the Americans. North Koreans can stand up by themselves, and we have not interfered with them. This is the real help.
Plunder what resources???
The what, two billion of minerals vs trillions cost?

And i am sure the north koreans are very happy you left them in the careful hands of the godlike entities known as the “Kims”
And so So happy you drag north korean refugees back to their torture or death from time to time too.
China moral world leader 🤣

Plunder what resources???
The what, two billion of minerals vs trillions cost?

And i am sure the north koreans are very happy you left them in the careful hands of the godlike entities known as the “Kims”
And so So happy you drag north korean refugees back to their torture or death from time to time too.
China moral world leader 🤣

Still begging and pleading I see. How much do you guys get paid to spread your Western propaganda on this forum?

Still begging and pleading I see. How much do you guys get paid to spread your Western propaganda on this forum?
Both iraq and afghanistan did not have their resources mined under occupation, and most of the contracts are now in chinese hands.

The usa should have used “the russian way” forcefully relocate some rednecks to iraq and afghanistan.
Then invade the country to “protect redneck country X”
Annex as much as you can. Bomb the shit out of everything so 90% of the population is ethnically cleansed and your left with those rednecks.
Then Drain every ounce from the land as you can.

Americans stay in Afghanistan not to make Afghans stand up, but to plunder Afghanistan's resources.

In 1950/1951, the Chinese army withdrew from North Korea after helping the Koreans repel the Americans. North Koreans can stand up by themselves, and we have not interfered with them. This is the real help.
🤣 tell me what resources they plundered?
I’ll wait

Both iraq and afghanistan did not have their resources mined under occupation, and most of the contracts are now in chinese hands.

The usa should have used “the russian way” forcefully relocate some rednecks to iraq and afghanistan.
Then invade the country to “protect redneck country X”
Annex as much as you can. Bomb the shit out of everything so 90% of the population is ethnically cleansed and your left with those rednecks.
Then Drain every ounce from the land as you can.

Did you learn that from your media? The last time I checked the real plunderers were Western countries that colonized brown nations.

Back
Top Bottom