What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your China will do nothing to militarily help Russia. Am not talking about buying Russia oil or even make loans to Russia. Am talking making DIRECT military assistance like how China did in the Vietnam War. Will China send even cooks? No. :lol:

Where is Russias Air Force? Absolutely no where to be found. You’d think they would have responded to Ukraines offensive by now.

Where is Russias Air Force? Absolutely no where to be found. You’d think they would have responded to Ukraines offensive by now.
And uptick in cruisemissiles/incendiary.

It seems always as a reaction to some humiliating event/defeat instead of part of a consistent/planned campaign.

But yeah….where the **** is there airforce? If at any time for them to step in (let alone combine arms which they clearly lack training/structure for), just to plug their collapsing front…it is now.

Instead ukraine is degrading their air defence, running sead with harm…and we see bayraktar back in play…..

Yup and you just keep on expanding NATO without giving any fck to Russia. Smart move. Anyway, I am gonna stop this, good luck in winter. Lolol
You see what happens to Ukraine, they are not under in the Nato umbrella. Russian hooligans and rapists coming. Best advertisement for the Nato ever.
Anyway too late
Russia eastern front collapsing.
Maybe the PLA can come to help.

Collapsing faster than their narrative 🤣
Time for the bear to hibernate

Dude, sorry no time to go through all your points, Mao style? China is authoratarian but comparing our sophisticated technocratic system to peasant style Mao is oversimplication. You have the right to think what you want. The new conflict will be between Russia, Iran, China and Venezuela against the West and their poodles. India I believe will remain neutral with hostilities towards China but there will not be outright war. Notice, Iran and Russia and Venezuela are all the top 3 oil and gas producers, I am saying combined oil and gas to be precise. A new trading system ruble Yuan mix or a basket would really undermine your currently subsidized living standards. Trust me, when your balls freeze, that 2 mil$ house and Tesla car is worthless.

Yup Russia had been losing since 6 months ago. I am still waiting. And China haven't even supplied stuff yet. You don't want us to use our industrial might mate, 8 destroyers a year is peanuts in our country. Lololol
China will never supply squat
Now back to the classroom with you

Yup and you just keep on expanding NATO without giving any fck to Russia. Smart move. Anyway, I am gonna stop this, good luck in winter. Lolol
How will they freeze please tell?
Same bs over and over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom