What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What a great week for Ukraine. Vatniks everywhere on suicide watch.

Apparently he is wrong about the translation. The ukrainians are shelling Kupyansk and havent reached it.
But if they do reach Kupyansk, the russians in Izyum could be forced to retreat east or north-east leaving most of the heavy equipment behind.

US just added some sanctions on individuals for UCAV shipments from Iran to Russia that are so stealthy that no one has ever seen them.

Secret invisible stealth technology, so stealthy that not even Russians have seen them.

Please back up your trash above.
And I have more than a clue as I’m German and have plenty of still there 🙄

A "german" who is a wannabe yank, denies obvious historical and political facts. What a surprise. And no, i will not play your teacher here.

That is why gazprom stopped refilling supplies in 2021 already?? This was planned ahead of time.
Yeah, because the hostile politics against Russia started only after the 24.2.22 and not many years before. In some parallel universe called angloid propaganda.

there is plenty left.
EU AKA Germany has said categorically they cannot dip further into their army's stocks to supply Ukraine, so NO, that's a lie that EU and US have "so much equipment left", because we know Ukraine has large but poor and unable military, so EU and US HAD TO BUY everyting for Ukraine, TO FIGHT RUSSIA, a powerful world military.

EU and US are also fatigued from helping Ukraine, and the moment they stop supporting Ukraine, Ukraine will start losing alot quicker on the battlefield, simple.

Ukraine is NATO's Afghanistan war Part II, just Euro twist this time.

FcKEf25WAAMUpZq.jpg

FcKFQLtWAAAm2Im.jpg

Back
Top Bottom