What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Source (War in Ukraine)
Objective of second offensive is to reach Kubyansk, bypassing and blocking russian strongholds, and essentially cut off the Izyum bridgehead.
25A345FB-5062-4236-8E1A-97F1D1C6D49E.jpeg

Last edited:
Source (War in Ukraine)
Objective of second offensive is to reach Kubyansk, bypassing and blocking russian strongholds, and essentially cut of the Izyum bridgehead.
View attachment 877237
I might actually die of cringe for Russia, and the disaster that has befallen them if UKR takes back Kubyansk and Izyum.

One could ask what Russia is spending $80 billion/year on exactly for it's military budget.

I might actually die of cringe for Russia, and the disaster that has befallen them if UKR takes back Kubyansk and Izyum.

One could ask what Russia is spending $80 billion/year on exactly for it's military budget.
The guy running War in Ukraine has been very pessimistic and constantly saying the ukrainian army is incompetent in terms of offensive operations. But according to him, this offensive might change the entire war - if its a succes. The ukrainians are taking a risk if Russia is able to mobilize a counter attack.

From the budget Putin spends $1.2 billion per year on propaganda and disinformation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom