What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You have no clue about history and geopolitics. Germany is occupied by you angloids since nearly 80 years and you bred this morons here in our country. ALL the big political parties and media outlets here are under transatlantic control. Directly or indirectly. And the Green Party is the party with the tightest british-american control EVER in the history of the BRD. Stupid apparatshiks like Bearbock literally got their so called "education" given in GB for their servility. And all our big polit apparatshiks are members in transatlantic clubs.

And you are really thinking, i have voted for this transatlantic creatures, the Green Party? Plus considering their woke mental illness? Lol...

Long story short: You are acting like the typical angloid, especially the american version. Dumb and uneducated like "drei Meter Feldweg" but with a big mouth and a huge portion of arrogance.
Please back up your trash above.
And I have more than a clue as I’m German and have plenty of still there 🙄

I don’t count illegals

Not bad
Ukraine offensive is a great success.
They should use the momentum.
Very impressed by the way they suprised the russians with a second counteroffensive while drawing them into cherson for months.

The rate of lost russian material seems to spike heavily.

Very impressed by the way they suprised the russians with a second counteroffensive while drawing them into cherson for months.

The rate of lost russian material seems to spike heavily.
That’s although Ukraine army lacks of tanks. Most assaults are carried out by foot soldiers. The Russians are finished. They are too well fed by propaganda. They waste time and money their best troops are trained with the Chinese in Far East.

U.S. provides nearly $3 billion to Ukraine as Blinken makes unannounced visit to Kyiv​

Updated September 8, 202211:11 AM ET

Twitter
gettyimages-1243038397-c58a86ba5bd26eac7be1f0efbaa782db9bf37d47-s1100-c50.jpg

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken talks with Marina, 6, from Ukraine's Kherson region, during his visit to a children's hospital in Kyiv on Thursday.
Genya Savilov/Pool/AFP via Getty Images

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom