What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

a question , how Russia spend 100billion euro on the war in just 6 month while they primary use artillery rockets and iron bombs ?
Young, working age soldiers dying, in need of medical treatment, taken out of work, sanctions.

They also fired thousands of expensive cruise missiles/smart bombs/ballistic missiles, few billions of dollars. Thousands of vehicles destroyed. A few more billions of dollars worth. Vehicles captured, I'd say about 1-2 billion dollars.
Dozens of expensive fighter jets destroyed, average price 35 million dollars, 2.5-3 billion dollars. Moskva missile cruiser sunk, 800~ million dollars. Fuel, ammunition price, food and water, Russia firing on average 40,000~ artillery munitions per day (At least I've heard so a few months ago), that's probably around 100-150 million dollars per day, probably 20~ billion dollars since the war started. I'd say Russia lost at least 50 billion dollars considering losses, supplies, and ammo spending, excluding sanctions, compensations, medical bills.

War is incredibly expensive.

This time what will happen if russians loose ? Something like end of ussr ?

Back to the 1990's when chaos reigned all over Russia and oligarkhs car bombed each others on weekly basis, etc.

Of course Russia turning into somewhat normal democracy would be a good thing but i'm sceptical.

Young, working age soldiers dying, in need of medical treatment, taken out of work, sanctions.

They also fired thousands of expensive cruise missiles/smart bombs/ballistic missiles, few billions of dollars. Thousands of vehicles destroyed. A few more billions of dollars worth. Vehicles captured, I'd say about 1-2 billion dollars.
Dozens of expensive fighter jets destroyed, average price 35 million dollars, 2.5-3 billion dollars. Moskva missile cruiser sunk, 800~ million dollars. Fuel, ammunition price, food and water, Russia firing on average 40,000~ artillery munitions per day (At least I've heard so a few months ago), that's probably around 100-150 million dollars per day, probably 20~ billion dollars since the war started. I'd say Russia lost at least 50 billion dollars considering losses, supplies, and ammo spending, excluding sanctions, compensations, medical bills.

War is incredibly expensive.

They also need western chips for military hardware but getting those isn't that easy anymore.... everything from modern Russian cruise missiles to Pantsir SAM use western components.

Back
Top Bottom