What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is not South Korea. Russia is low tech. They luckily inherited much of Soviet Union. If not then Putin’s Russia is worse off. No, I won’t let my house be renovated by idiots.

Putin is disappointed by drones delivered by Iran. Most are garbage. How possible? Meanwhile the faked referendum for Cherson is postponed.
Seems the separatists, Russian troops, traitors are afraid of Ukraine artillery.

Hier sollen iranische Drohnen als Teil eines Militärmanövers in dem Land zu sehen sein

Bild vergrößern
Hier sollen iranische Drohnen als Teil eines Militärmanövers in dem Land zu sehen sein

Foto: AFP
Talked to a friend of mine recently (like 2 weeks ago) he is a Colonel now but we served together back when we were junior officer.

He put a very good point to me, he said, "I wonder how much preparation Russia had put into this war, because it does not seem very much" When you put together all the logistic issue, all the resupply issue, the under-performing military front, all that point to a war they got into without knowing what will happen, like they are going in blind.

A lot of those stuff are not just shoddy work, but it goes way back to training and indoctrination period. You look at the "Base" they made, that's not soldiering at all. Either they are sending troop that weren't at all trained to the frontline, which in itself is a problem, or that is a much deeper problem goes all the way to their Training Doctrine and Command, and with the first half of this war seems like a headless assault, it points to basic and fundamental problem with Russian Training Doctrine and Command issue.

did they really entered war then ? just some support , just like what some other countries do.
All the leaders of the insurgency were Russians.
Russians declared independence, not Ukraine.
Did the East Ukrainans have a choice?

Last edited:

All the leaders of the insurgency were Russians.
Did the East Ukrainans have a choice?

Yanukovych was from Donbas and he was Donbas governor before he became Ukraine president. When Euro Maidan riot ousted Yanukovych Donbas civilians got angry and set up Donbas republic. Although Russia did not recognize Donbas republic until the day after 2022 Beijing Olympics at the insistence of Putin's master Xi.

Last edited:
Talked to a friend of mine recently (like 2 weeks ago) he is a Colonel now but we served together back when we were junior officer.

He put a very good point to me, he said, "I wonder how much preparation Russia had put into this war, because it does not seem very much" When you put together all the logistic issue, all the resupply issue, the under-performing military front, all that point to a war they got into without knowing what will happen, like they are going in blind.

A lot of those stuff are not just shoddy work, but it goes way back to training and indoctrination period. You look at the "Base" they made, that's not soldiering at all. Either they are sending troop that weren't at all trained to the frontline, which in itself is a problem, or that is a much deeper problem goes all the way to their Training Doctrine and Command, and with the first half of this war seems like a headless assault, it points to basic and fundamental problem with Russian Training Doctrine and Command issue.

That’s I agree with but the rotting of Russian Armed Forces internally is much worse due to corruption.

Declare independence? That’s like California declaring independence because they don’t agree with Washington. That logic has more holes than Swiss cheese
you think what will happen if federal government say people of California cant use English in school and offices ?

Back
Top Bottom