What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

probably both, and Russia probably can't pay both Wagner and him at the same time...

Either one or both willing to work for free, otherwise no dice.....
Putin runs out of money? Weird, where all the money go.
Considering how Kadyrow men raged in Bucha, killing civilians, all things he has done for Putin. Now just dumped like a dirty underwear that hurts.

Putin runs out of money? Weird, where all the money go.
Considering how Kadyrow men raged in Bucha, killing civilians, all things he has done for Putin. Now just dumped like a dirty underwear that hurts.
Not Putin, Russia.

You think Putin will reach into his own pocket and pay for this war lol??

There are report that Russia treasury is missing a trillion dollars, you wonder where it goes??

BTW:

The China Meteorological Administration has 14000 anti-aircraft guns and 16000 rocket launchers for artificial rainfall.

More than the artillery and rocket launchers of the Russian army and the Ukrainian army combined.

Not Putin, Russia.

You think Putin will reach into his own pocket and pay for this war lol??

There are report that Russia treasury is missing a trillion dollars, you wonder where it goes??
Putin is super rich, Russia is his property. He commands the gov, the justice, the parliament, the media, the army, the nuclear arsenals. And the central bank.
Good question where is the trillion USD? Let’s me guess: in a private account at the bank of China.

Putin is super rich, Russia is his property. He commands the gov, the justice, the parliament, the media, the army, the nuclear arsenals. And the central bank.
Good question where is the trillion USD? Let’s me guess: in a private account at the bank of China.
He is super rich, but I don't think he cares about Russia. He is not going to dip into his own pocket to get out of this jam....

I don't think it is in a private account at Bank of China, possibly Cayman or may even be in Switzerland, I mean Putin is old school.

He is super rich, but I don't think he cares about Russia. He is not going to dip into his own pocket to get out of this jam....

I don't think it is in a private account at Bank of China, possibly Cayman or may even be in Switzerland, I mean Putin is old school.
Cool. I came back from Spain.
I think Swiss is my next holiday destination.

The problem for Ukraine is that if they don't launch it now, it would be too late to do anything during winter. And after the first winter, NATO may not be as willing to supply Ukraine with state-of-the-art weaponry come next year, they would have to do something now, because offensive takes time.

In a conventional term, an attacking force have to be have 3 to 1 advantage, or at very least 2 to 1, Ukraine did not have even close to that number, western intelligence believe Ukraine have at most 6 Brigade in this counter offensive, with 1 Brigade in reserve which mean you are looking at around 20k troop committed to this fight. If this was me, I would wait til I have 7 or 8 Brigade, tactically, Ukraine would try to encircle Russian troop in Kherson to try to win this without a fight, but if Russia did not budge, then I can probably foresee a Russian style take over, which is using artillery and rocket launcher to level everything and walks in and take the rubble. A frontal strike is all but ruled out.

I will say with a degree of certainty that Russia is going to lose Kherson, that's because there are literally nowhere the Russian can go, with all the bridges destroyed, there are no way Russian can be supplied, not to mention the logistic had not been well for the Russian throughout the entire war. The question is whether Ukrainian can do this with this counter offensive or buckle the Russian will to fight by constantly bombard Russian position over the winter if this counter offensive failed. That is the question to ask. But if it was latter, then the chances of Ukrainian having Western Support to pull another offensive is slim, Kherson may be the last counter offensive Ukrainian can mount, and they would have to settle with Russia in Negotiation in a long term.
Well like was discussed, they need to show that they can retake land to ensure supplies past winter.

However, conventionally you want to have a 3 to 1 of 5 to 1 advantage, however wouldnt motivation come into play here?

Ukraine is fighting for their homeland
Russia soldiers for rubles.

Are russia BG willing to die being cut off at kherson?

Well like was discussed, they need to show that they can retake land to ensure supplies past winter.

However, conventionally you want to have a 3 to 1 of 5 to 1 advantage, however wouldnt motivation come into play here?

Russians are also fighting for their homeland. Kherson was founded by Catherine the Great. Russians consider Kherson Russian land, not Ukrainian land. Also, Kherson dam is vital to Crimea water. So Russians fight tooth and nail for Kherson dam.

Mission accomplished?

Ramsan Kadyrow, his Chechen troop famous for brutality, nick name Putin’s bloodhound, announcing on telegram, the chapter Ukraine is finished for him, he is no longer interested.

He will take infinite long holiday.

His next goal is Poland.

Rasman Kadyrow bei einer Ansprache: Auf Telegram sprach er jetzt von einem wohlverdienten unbefristeten Urlaub.
I wonder just how many of his chechen special forces came back in bodybags.

I noticed the amount of videos on tiktok, dual wielding against empty buildings was getting rare lately

Conventionally you will need at least 3 to 1, but most of the time you can make do with 2 to 1, but then it would have been a bloody fight.

The motivation wouldn't really matter for a professional army, so the question will be whether or not Russia is professional enough. It seems like it's what Ukraine is betting on tho, that's Russian army is not really that professional, because as I said, from what I can see on the position in battlefield, seems like the Ukrainian is trying to encircle them and then either hitting their supply line and starve their will to fight by hitting their GLOC or level the city with the Russian in it. Either way, I don't sense that the Ukrainian is looking for a fight to finish off the Russian, seems like they want to encircle it, make the Russian know there are no escape, and they would have to pull out instead of perishing inside the city.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom