What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

TV guided missiles used for bombing Ukrainian pontoon bridges

You were saying 3 weeks ago Russian forces had taken Bakhmut. Your throwing s**t against the wall hoping it sticks.

And Ukrainians have yet to take a single Russian village despite boasting they can take Moscow within a week. How's it working out for Ukrainians big mouth?

Last edited:
You were saying 3 weeks ago Russian forces had taken Bakhmut. Your throwing s**t against the wall hoping it sticks.

I have said it many times and will say it again

I have no dog in this fight

as long as US and Russia are fighting its weakening both nations and this will allow for a multi polar World which will benefit rest of the World like Africa, Middle East and Asia

Europeans have a history of killing each other, when not killing each other they are killing poorer nations

so its better they keep at each other and rest of nations can make up some time and gain some progress on economy and technology

if China joins in even better it will weaken everyone at the top who always bully the smaller nations

nations like Pakistan, Iran and Turkey and Malaysia can then advanced further ahead

2 bullies fighting is always good to see so I take a total neutral approach

I have said it many times and will say it again

I have no dog in this fight

as long as US and Russia are fighting its weakening both nations and this will allow for a multi polar World which will benefit rest of the World like Africa, Middle East and Asia

Europeans have a history of killing each other, when not killing each other they are killing poorer nations

so its better they keep at each other and rest of nations can make up some time and gain some progress on economy and technology

if China joins in even better it will weaken everyone at the top who always bully the smaller nations

nations like Pakistan, Iran and Turkey and Malaysia can then advanced further ahead

2 bullies fighting is always good to see so I take a total neutral approach
He didn't say you have dog in this fight, he said your "Prediction" is way off.

Also, US is not in this fight, and this fight, regardless of outcome will put US is a much better position because even if Russia win outright over Ukraine. What US loses is 40 billion, but what Russian loss is their economy, their security integrity as NATO being expanded. Russia will become a non-factor in world stage. Which means it will give US more power over Europe.

Also, US is not in this fight, and this fight, regardless of outcome will put US is a much better position because even if Russia win outright over Ukraine. What US loses is 40 billion, but what Russian loss is their economy, their security integrity as NATO being expanded. Russia will become a non-factor in world stage. Which means it will give US more power over Europe.

Russia wanted to be friend with the West. The US said no. So now Russia is a Chinese vassal. Russia is much more powerful compared to Ukraine. 4 times the population. The US is being dumb. Choosing Ukraine over Russia.

Russia wanted to be friend with the West. The US said no. So now Russia is a Chinese vassal. Russia is much more powerful compared to Ukraine. 4 times the population. The US is being dumb. Choosing Ukraine over Russia.
Can you stop quoting me again?

I am not interested in Indulging your fantasy.

The US is a clear winner. Destroying Russia economically and militarily for pennies and not losing a single soldier. And what has been given to Ukraine will easily be replaced over the next couple years.

Stronger NATO, Europe more aligned with the US, etc

The US is a clear winner. Destroying Russia economically and militarily for pennies and not losing a single soldier. And what has been given to Ukraine will easily be replaced over the next couple years.

Irrelevant. The US is rotting from within. By 2050 whites will be minority in the US and the US be like Mexico or Brazil or Argentina or Egypt or South Africa.

Yeah, there are no way Russia can win this war in a strategic point of view. What it had done is to make sure one of Russia neighbour is going to be armed to the teeth and hated the Russian for the next 100 or so years. Not a very good prospect for Russian if you ask me.

Yeah like i stated back in first thread. Geopolitically, winners here are USA and China.

Its a disaster for russia. The myth of near peer competitor is shattered, Nato strengthened, ties to their biggest customers (europe) ruined, and even ukraine is now driven completely out of their influence into the arms of the west. Other former soviet nations will watch and make their conclusions as wel (kazachstan already is) and their economy will be shattered once the high energy prices tone down.

you do realise that the Russian gas and oil which is being refined in China is making its way back into the EU?

Russia is making money the middle man China is making money and Russian economy is anything but declining

actually since the war its gone up !

US just made Russia the most important nation on earth by end for his winter

US has a history making gigantic blunders like taking out Taliban and Saddam giving free rain to Iran to open up proxies then trying to contain Iran and failing

then fighting Russia and its back fired

US is the most stupid nation on plant earth and the Russians are total experts

Back
Top Bottom