What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

UK - Latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 3 September 2022

The integration of HARM onto the Mig29 has changed things into Ukraines favour by some distance - Russians cannot put up a SAM shield and hide behind it now. Their SAMs are being hunted.

There is still the issue of the limited number of airframes that Ukraine has in her airforce and ongoing attrition of assets, and they are proving to be difficut to suppliment with new assets right now.

UK - Latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 3 September 2022

The integration of HARM onto the Mig29 has changed things into Ukraines favour by some distance - Russians cannot put up a SAM shield and hide behind it now. Their SAMs are being hunted.

There is still the issue of the limited number of airframes that Ukraine has in her airforce and ongoing attrition of assets, and they are proving to be difficut to suppliment with new assets right now.
SAMs were being hunted by TB2 before the HARMs integration on the Mig29.

This is all cosmetic. As soon as a Mig29 gets airborne it becomes a target.

Without a functioning airwing capable of atleast getting local air superiority this war is a lost cause for Ukraine.

The west is only achieving to prolong this conflict at the cost of tens of thousands of Ukraine's young and the destruction of its infrastructure worth billions.

the hilarious part is that he's goading me to pick up arms and fight for Ukraine while he cools his heals in Germany watching his comrades perish in droves while avoiding a return to his beloved mother Russia. Where he knows he'll likely be drafted , forced into a conscript uniform and sent to die or steal washing machines in Ukaraine. :lol:
Don't forget toilet seat bro.......

That's what Russian is dying for.

So how is the Kherson offensive going? It was planned by Nato, USA and GB to be precise, the best "military men" in the world or maybe even in the whole alpha quadrant. And Ukrops were used as the cannon fodder.

Why are are our military men like @jhungary so quiet about it? Or the plan to capture the Zaporizhzhya NPP?

That was a personal conversation between me, a German/Russian, and a Polack. Don't interfere with things you don't understand. And i don't interfere with your daily drama between you Pakistani and the Indians here. It's like half of the content here in the forum is about this.
You do know I just posted a Progress Map from the UK MOD charting the Kherson Offensive like 8 hours ago.

FbpJPSJWYAANwe7.jpg

Ukrainian has taken roughly 300 square kilometres from the Russian in the south (The shaded yellow line) of land in the last 3 days, more than the entire progress for Russia in the last two month.

I posted like every day about the progress of the Kherson Offensive, you choose to watch p0rn is not my issue here.

the hilarious part is that he's goading me to pick up arms and fight for Ukraine while he cools his heals in Germany watching his comrades perish in droves while avoiding a return to his beloved mother Russia. Where he knows he'll likely be drafted , forced into a conscript uniform and sent to die or steal washing machines in Ukaraine. :lol:
That guy remind me of a dude in this forum before I went to Ukraine in April to train a rotation of TDF. That guy claim he is an Indian Russian, but then in Feb he said he is an Indian. And all he put up is a flag of Russia.....

That guy is just a baboon, I stopped interact with him since he can't even tell me what the 4 corner of a M777 looks like and in his world, Russian can't make Mock up (Like they did with that TB-2 with a very bad job a while back) I mean that guy is not any sort of technical guy, I wouldn't care about what he had to say, just laugh and move on.

This is all cosmetic. As soon as a Mig29 gets airborne it becomes a target.

Without a functioning airwing capable of atleast getting local air superiority this war is a lost cause for Ukraine.

The west is only achieving to prolong this conflict at the cost of tens of thousands of Ukraine's young and the destruction of its infrastructure worth billions.

MiG-29 has very bad servicing. Engine is trashed after only a dozen missions. Also no match for Su-35 and gets shot down a lot.

Back
Top Bottom