What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The EU considers to implement the European version of
“US defense production act”.

That would give the EU commission and European governments the authority to implement war style measures.

For instance, EU companies would be forced to meet domestic demands first before non EU customers.

The president has the right to not join EU. Now Ukrainians will pay with the first forever war in human history. Is it worth it? Ukraine will never join EU anyway.
this forever nonsense will not see the light of day. Its been 6 months. USSR was much mighter in every respect and USSR controlled the capital, major cities, and the Government in Afghanistan and it bled a thousand cuts and eventually collapsed. Pls stop propagating this myth of forever wars. No country can tolerate forever wars. US did not, Russia did not. To project Russians as some super human race that will carry this on indefinitely is not backed up by history

Sure. But do you think America can out supply China? I don't think so. America may be able to supply 1500 Abrams tanks to Ukraine, but guess what? China can supply 10 times as many anti tank missiles to Russia. It will be America that loses the war.

Why doesn't china first stop fixing its property sector, then get a handle on Covid when 30 cases mean a city of 17m get in locked down instead of supplying tanks for a war several thousand miles away and debating theoritically if its supply will outlast Russias.

Point is I hope as a potential global power, China has bigger things to worry about than to engage in a conflict that and they get better advice than yours. If the 1/3rd of tanks that Russia has didn't make a difference whats more tanks going to do if Russia runs out of people to fight. Not run out of people but run out of people that will fight. In Ukraine every man is fighting

Last edited:
Ukrainians boasted they can take Moscow within a week and rebuilt Kievan Rus. Guess they are not as tough as they think they are.
That would be worth a laugh. But not as big a laugh as a perceived superpower thought it could just overrun its neighbor and failed miserably and now is in a war of attrition and a stalemate

Nope, Polacke, your reply has no topic relevant content.

By the way: Heute gestohlen, morgen schon in Polen. :D

You wannabe german. Or wannabe angloid? When is your next trip to monkey island aka great britain to clean their toilets?
Your posts are that of a spoiled teenager. They make no sense, and turn into abusive rants. I didn't know if Putin was losing or not but every time I ready our random choice of abuse , I know that Putin is getting is losing . You can't change that so you come here , vent, and mess up an otherwise important exchange of views.

There is a blood bath going on in kherson where thousands of Ukrainian soldiers trapped are being butchered :/
Well if what you say is true, than Ukraine has run out of men, and this war will be over tomorrow, and we go back to world like it was before, except Russia having another country. Tomorrow will be a new day.

So how is the Kherson offensive going? It was planned by Nato, USA and GB to be precise, the best "military men" in the world or maybe even in the whole alpha quadrant. And Ukrops were used as the cannon fodder.

Why are are our military men like @jhungary so quiet about it? Or the plan to capture the Zaporizhzhya NPP?

Your posts are that of a spoiled teenager. They make no sense, and turn into abusive rants. I didn't know if Putin was losing or not but every time I ready our random choice of abuse , I know that Putin is getting is losing . You can't change that so you come here , vent, and mess up an otherwise important exchange of views.
That was a personal conversation between me, a German/Russian, and a Polack. Don't interfere with things you don't understand. And i don't interfere with your daily drama between you Pakistani and the Indians here. It's like half of the content here in the forum is about this.

Last edited:
This war will be the war with most media coverage.

can you tell us how those events impacted the war in any consequential ways? it didnt! the kiev move was a lure and distraction, which Ukraine fell for....or Russian military changed its mind/plans/strategy..SO WHAT?
Are you dimwitted?

Those events changed this from a week long conflict where they would occupy Kiev and oust Zelenski to install a pro-russian puppet, to year+ conflict bleeding the russian army dry.

no that's what you're doing, saying it proves you projecting. smh

Keep sniffing that copium

Let me know when they capture a panzerhaubitze. The donations of these ypr were actually almost embarrassing.

In 2004 we were already looking for replacements because they were deemed obsolete and at end technical life.

Last edited:
Are you dimwitted?

Those events changed this from a week long conflict where they would occupy Kiev and oust Zelenski to install a pro-russian puppet, to year+ conflict bleeding the russian army dry.

Keep sniffing that copium

Let me know when they capture a panzerhaubitze. The donations of these ypr were actually almost embarrassing.

In 2004 we were already looking for replacements because they were deemed obsolete and at end technical life.

Actually pro Russians can't accept the fact this invasion was an entire failure since day one forcing the Russians to revise down their entire objectives on a weekly basis. The "feint" was only a justification for their trash performance on the ground,if this was a feint they wouldn't have sent their elite armored and VDV divisions to the slaughterhouse in Kyiv.

Meanwhile the reality is Russia can no longer conduct major offensives in Ukraine,are on the defensive on many fronts,advanced only few hundred meters in the entire month of August and captured half of a village in the Donbass.

Of course it is shocking for people who swallowed Russia's propaganda about how strong their armed forces are,now that they are faced with reality,they can't believe it.

That was a personal conversation between me, a German/Russian, and a Polack.
"German/Russian" lol Decide who you are ;)

German interests are definitely not with Russia, just "the Polacks", as you nicely said, as well Czechs etc are pooling more weight now, that the Russians. Hell, even small Hungary is more important economically. The current German policy is pragmatically reflecting this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom