What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

When considering the economic cost to Russian state by putin stupidity , you also have to look at how many people have left the workforce by leaving the country to avoid conscription. That might be the most costly hit Russia takes as they were facing demographic collapse even before the war. To suddenly have a million, if reports are to be believed, people leaving their jobs is going to be huge break down in the day to day economics that keep people fed, clothed, and warm. When they can't sell their oil, the rich may lose some money, but they'll still be rich. When the people at the bottom can't move money around, the economy dries up.

I agree, I hired a Russian IT guy out of Moscow to come to London. Pain on all the paperwork and time to organise, but he is an amazing IT engineer, aced every test we threw at him. He is now blowing away lots of people in the team. He is a young guy of course motiviated by the need to escape the "special operation" and now of course, a British passport.

It was a random speculative application by him for the role i was advertising, but it has been life changing for him ( and the family he dragged over with him ) and i am super happy with the hire!

I agree, I hired a Russian IT guy out of Moscow to come to London. Pain on all the paperwork and time to organise, but he is an amazing IT engineer, aced every test we threw at him. He is now blowing away lots of people in the team. He is a young guy of course motiviated by the need to escape the "special operation" and now of course, a British passport.

It was a random speculative application by him for the role i was advertising, but it has been life changing for him ( and the family he dragged over with him ) and i am super happy with the hire!

Not just the number that left, you have to include like you have friend the IQ and education that crossed the borders. Those are the job creators and innovators. Something lost on our Pdf by our Putin defenders on here the cost to Russia of this brain drain is horrible they will probably never return to Moscow again settling preferring the west way of life’s

Not just the number that left, you have to include like you have friend the IQ and education that crossed the borders. Those are the job creators and innovators. Something lost on our Pdf by our Putin defenders on here the cost to Russia of this brain drain is horrible they will probably never return to Moscow again settling preferring the west way of life’s

Bro, don't be mistaken. Russia is not some third rate country. It has a history. Just because certain smart Russians are leaving doesn't mean that all educated Russians are suddenly leaving. This is not a third world country where people are fleeing mass poverty. Certain Russians are leaving because they most likely don't agree with Putin. Good luck to them.

The Russians that are leaving understand that life abroad won't be easy. They will always be a target and scapegoats in the societies they are residing in. A Russian is after all a Russian.

When considering the economic cost to Russian state by putin stupidity , you also have to look at how many people have left the workforce by leaving the country to avoid conscription. That might be the most costly hit Russia takes as they were facing demographic collapse even before the war. To suddenly have a million, if reports are to be believed, people leaving their jobs is going to be huge break down in the day to day economics that keep people fed, clothed, and warm. When they can't sell their oil, the rich may lose some money, but they'll still be rich. When the people at the bottom can't move money around, the economy dries up.
The Russian economy is growing. Ruble is strengthening. Sanctions had failed.

Russia is fighting for ethnic Russians persecuted in Ukraine.and Ukraine need to follow the Minsk accord. Stop the fighting andm negotiating with Rus Zia.

That sub is done.
The Russian fleet in Sevastopol are sitting ducks. The ukrainian strikes this past week is evidence of that.
And no, there is nothing to celebrate. This HQ is ukrainian property. The only part fighting with its hands tied behind its back is Ukraine, being forced by its allies only to defend on its own soil. They shouldve recieved serious help to bring this war back to Russia a long time ago.

I agree with your last sentence

if Ukraine got what Poland ordered with the 116 x Abram and eventually order of up to 250 tanks

add to that the 96 x Apaches AH-64Es Poland is getting

add to that top cover with F16 and artillery and also long range HIMARS

do proper combined armed warfare with fully integrated battlefield management using full spectrum of SEAD/DEAD, AWACS, UAV, surveillance, jamming and all the electronic monitoring yes you can stop Russia

but the West did not do that, they did a trickle effect to prolong the war to punish Russia and forced Ukraine to engage in a attrition war WITHOUT attrition supplies

this resulted in a insane number of UA casualties and I can't forgive or forget the West for once again being the snake it is

snake will always show its true face and once again it did not disappoint, NATO ladyboys are cowards pure and simple

Bro, don't be mistaken. Russia is not some third rate country. It has a history. Just because certain smart Russians are leaving doesn't mean that all educated Russians are suddenly leaving. This is not a third world country where people are fleeing mass poverty. Certain Russians are leaving because they most likely don't agree with Putin. Good luck to them.

The Russians that are leaving understand that life abroad won't be easy. They will always be a target and scapegoats in the societies they are residing in. A Russian is after all a Russian.

Rarely do we see fleeing families or economic migrants returning home dear brother. Once they successfully put down their new roots in a host country it will works for them becomes an impossible argument go back to your old life left behind Russian steppes . Free open Western European lifestyle will suit these young Russians professionals, I think that’s Moscow' biggest loss. In this war.

The Russian economy is growing. Ruble is strengthening. Sanctions had failed.

Russia is fighting for ethnic Russians persecuted in Ukraine.and Ukraine need to follow the Minsk accord. Stop the fighting andm negotiating with Rus Zia.

A lot of those fleeing are just the type of people you need to build an advanced, automated economy. For your booming ruble economy. Not just the 1 million that left since conscription, 300k conscripted. And all the smartest workers left between Feb and the summer. The fact that you are falling for Putins propaganda explains more than enough. Russia is in a mess nowadays of its own making here is the most tragic thing about this pointless war.

Putin can end this war immediately. Just at this moment I write this comment.
He only needs to issue a presidential executive order to withdraw the Russia invasion army from Ukraine.
That’s all.
After that the peace settlement can begin.
How about US and other western countries first announcing that Ukraine will never become part of NATO and European Union.

There’s a hole in the hull, it’s toast. Not to mention the fire that burned inside. Case in point the US wrote off their amphibious assault ship last year when it burned for 4 days in port.

The Kilo class submarine was a $350 million asset and that Ropucha class amphibious landing ship was probably not much cheaper.
However these Ropucha class ships are especially valuable for Russia because there aren't many and they're essential for keeping Crimea resupplied with the Kerch Bridge being damaged.
This is the second Ropucha class ship Ukraine has at least heavily damaged.
Additionally it will take quite a bit of time to get these dry docks back into operation, and dry docks are another thing Russia has surprisingly few of. At least operational dry docks that are suited for these kinds of military vessels that is.

So this strike was probably the most important in quite some time.

How about US and other western countries first announcing that Ukraine will never become part of NATO and European Union.
Why should they? Ukraine is sovereign. It can do what it wants. It doesn’t need permission by anyone.

Being part of EU and NATO brings prosperity and security. Being part of Russia brings what?

Poverty and gulag.

There is no way Ukraine will win this war. It’s not making any progress against the first line of defense in the only section it has reach it. The counter offensive is over. Go watch Tucker Carlson interviewed Victor Orban 3 weeks ago and they both agree that Ukraine will never win.
Same thing can be said about the Russians. They haven’t moved in months, only have lost territory.

Since unlike you he learns ... he understands that the Germans and Germany then under Hitler is not comparable to the Germans today, that the Italians are no longer Romans, that ... and here you can take whomever you like - nations, peoples can change and are no longer what they have been before.
And in the same way you need to stop believing the Russians - to admit Russia - today is no longer the good fellow who helped saving Europe from the German Nazis, but itself became a dangerous imperialistic and IMO almost Nazi-like country aka NOT GOOD!

As such, why should an Israeli or Jew today still hate the Germans today?

But for you this is surely beyond anything to comprehend. :crazy:

By the way, so much on the latest proposals by a Russian genius to win the war. :omghaha: :hitwall:

As I said it's impossible for Russia to ran out of raw material for cannon fodder

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom