What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Next 48 Hours Could Be Decisive In The Battle Of The South. Military Summary For 2023.09.16

I dont understand why Western nations celebrate these small victories and are actually losing the war

I guess its a fake way to gain more enthusiasm for more weapons from US which results in only one thing

more dead Ukrainians

Support for continuing sending weapons to Ukraine in Russias illegal War of Aggression.
Sleazeballs are Serbia, Cyprus and Hungary. The US support is 65% with 81% Democrats and 56% Republicans.
The Nordic countries are for sure not fond of Russia, with Sweden leading the pack.

IMG_6342.jpeg

I dont understand why Western nations celebrate these small victories and are actually losing the war

I guess its a fake way to gain more enthusiasm for more weapons from US which results in only one thing

more dead Ukrainians
Or more losing more Russian ships along with more dead Russians.

@jhungary

Is the U.S. also providing F16s? Helps to provide a united front with the aircraft while the other European countries are providing theirs. Also aren't there some Aussie F-18s that were going to retirement as well that could be useful to Ukraine? Some poster in another comment section on youtube mentioned about Super Cobras that are retired by the Marines just few years ago. Maybe they can provide some helos to Ukraine as well.

more dead Ukrainians
...and Russian.

How many a regional power can cut through layers of Russian army in war?

Ukrainian forces have demonstrated impressive battle tactics in the war before - all should take notes.

Ukrainian forces are currently diverting attention of Russian forces in Bakhmut to make a push in Zaporizhzhia Oblast with the intent to:

The coming weeks will show the level of progress Ukraine is really making in its drive toward cities like Tokmak and Melitopol as it seeks to either reach Crimea or cut off the so-called land bridge through Zaporizhzhia Oblast.

Let's see.

Ukraine retaking the oil and gas platforms as well as the surrounding waters. Something they lost back in 2014. How fortunes reversed. And considering that now Ukrainians have the ability to hit back the Russian Navy and from afar as well even without a fleet of their own to match against Russia. Ukrainians have their Shahed type drones as well as cruise missiles form the Storm Shadow thanks to Britain and France as well as their own Neptune missiles. And we haven't even talk about ballistic missile type Ukrainians could have in near future.

If Russian are provoked by Ukrainans eating breakfast, are Ukrainans then responsible for a Russian attack because they kept on eating breakfast?

Russia has no right to have an opinion on who is a member of NATO and who is not. Russia has acknowledged this in 1997.

View attachment 953932
Theoretically Russia doesn't have the right to tell a sovereign country what to do.

But this is not how the world works. Just like if your neighbor plays music extremely loud at normal hours,making it ok legally,but annoying and unethical.

We're talking about world peace. NATO could have kept a balance and stopped making Russia feel endangered. On the other hand,Russia could have just not invaded but found another way to have Ukraine as a buffer zone between both factions.

Probably Turkey is not feeling that getting booted out of the F-35 industrial share program was such a good idea. And now they want to upgrade F-16s and buy more F-16s. The Turkish AIr Force and industry is competent and would have never made this decision.
I think it was more of a deal under the table with Putin. There's no other logical explanation.

Last edited:

Ukraine will get Scimitar armored reconnaissance vehicles from UK

>> more armour form the UK heading towards Ukraine.

Last edited:
LOL I have never ever in my entire life seen such uncertainty from the West. Holy crap. Just have a good look at this topic folks. Just listen to the Western mainstream media. Some poodles here are working overtime 24/7. Constantly publishing their propaganda and trying to impose their lies LOL I am glad that I am witnessing such utter humiliation in my lifetime. Absolutely delicious.

Ukraine retaking the oil and gas platforms as well as the surrounding waters. Something they lost back in 2014. How fortunes reversed. And considering that now Ukrainians have the ability to hit back the Russian Navy and from afar as well even without a fleet of their own to match against Russia. Ukrainians have their Shahed type drones as well as cruise missiles form the Storm Shadow thanks to Britain and France as well as their own Neptune missiles. And we haven't even talk about ballistic missile type Ukrainians could have in near future.

Eventually Russia will end up nuking Ukraine in the worst case scenario. You guys think that this can be won militarily. It cannot. Ship as many missiles and drones as you like.

more dead Ukrainians

Simply because they don't have any real victories to celebrate.

Theoretically Russia doesn't have the right to tell a sovereign country what to do.

But this is not how the world works. Just like if your neighbor plays music extremely loud at normal hours,making it ok legally,but annoying and unethical.
There are laws that limit volume, even if the volume is high.
You cannot break into a neighbour playing within limits, and destroy their stereo.
We're talking about world peace. NATO could have kept a balance and stopped making Russia feel endangered. On the other hand,Russia could have just not invaded but found another way to have Ukraine as a buffer zone between both factions.
That is just a pretext. When Hitler invaded in 1941 he had around 3 millions soldiers. The US cut down from 500,000 soldiers in Europe during the Cold War to 55,000 and European defense budgets were getting continuous cuts. Only after Putins occupation of Crimea, the trend was broken.
There is no way, the behaviour of NATO motivated an invasion.

Putin wants to reinstate the Soviet Union by invading all of the former Soviet Union and the former Warsaw Pact countries to become Peter the Great revision 2.0.
Countries joining NATO will make this more difficult, so he wants NATO to disband.

Now Putin loses in popularity and is hopefully removed by saner Russians,

Another solution would be for Russia to abolish its military in which case the former Warsaw Pact countries would have little reason to be NATO members.

Last edited:
The Economic Impact of the Russia-Ukraine War

Straight from the horse's mouth.

You guys remember the claim how the West was immune to Russian war?

Putin wants to reinstate the Soviet Union by invading all of the former Soviet Union and the former Warsaw Pact countries to become Peter the Great revision 2.0.
Countries joining NATO will make this more difficult, so he wants NATO to disband.
That's only an assumption and NATO warhawk fear.

The reality is that NATO expanded way too much,thus triggering Russia to start something as reckless as that. And severing ties with Russia for the sake of Ukraine has unbalanced economies all over Europe and raised prices. NATO shouldn't have tried to get in the front yard of Russia. They shouldn't have got in their turf. That's their turf. Poland? Ok,joined. Baltics? Ok joined. Even Bulgaria and Romania? Ok,joined. But Ukraine? Trying to gain influence in Ukraine and doing everything to establish a Western foothold there? That was the last straw.

What do you expect them to do? See Belarus toppled after that as well?

On the other hand,the Russian oligarchs failed to provide prosperity on par to Western European standards to their citizens and corruption never really left the State. They could have treated Ukraine way better and gain their trust,but they couldn't achieve as much as their Western or Gulf Arab counterparts had,even though Russia has immense resources,such wealth and enormous land.

Or more losing more Russian ships along with more dead Russians.

@jhungary

Is the U.S. also providing F16s? Helps to provide a united front with the aircraft while the other European countries are providing theirs. Also aren't there some Aussie F-18s that were going to retirement as well that could be useful to Ukraine? Some poster in another comment section on youtube mentioned about Super Cobras that are retired by the Marines just few years ago. Maybe they can provide some helos to Ukraine as well.
Canada bought a lot of the Australian F/A-18s.

In the case of Palestine, the country was occupied by Jewish settlers, many of whom had fled Europe due to the Holocaust. Allied forces displaced Palestinians and resettled Jews, leading to ongoing conflict. It's essential to recognize the historical context of this situation.
Jews were present in Israel for 3500 years continuously. This is Jewish land.

Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov critically ill (unconfirmed but from Ukrainian intelligence )

>> interesting - wonder if he has been having afternoon tea with Putin recently ?

Back
Top Bottom