What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Elon Musk says Joe Biden and the US government are the ones to blame for the Crimea Starlink debacle, not him​

1694718967010.png

"If I got a request from the president type of thing — from the American president, to be clear — then I would have turned it on," Musk said about the use of Starlink in Crimea. "No such request came through."

Someone tell Biden to wake the fck up smh. They need to bench him, this was a golden opportunity...

Elon Musk says Joe Biden and the US government are the ones to blame for the Crimea Starlink debacle, not him​

View attachment 953652
"If I got a request from the president type of thing — from the American president, to be clear — then I would have turned it on," Musk said about the use of Starlink in Crimea. "No such request came through."

Someone tell Biden to wake the fck up smh. They need to bench him, this was a golden opportunity...
It is not Bidens job to tell private enterprises how to run their business.

If Musk wants the Presidents opinion, then it is up to him to make contact.
It is quite obvious that Joe Bidens administration support Ukraine, so the appropriate behaviour of Musk would then be to ask for the Presidents opinion before turning things off.

Now after lancet hitting for 6-8 months. NATO drones are coming in.
And it will be drone war , contineous.

either russia will start offensive which will be deadly OR red small nuclear arms button seems to be only option left for russia

the most ridiculous interpretation of that resolution

you want source there is a thread here that date back for 10 year and at the first six years you guys were glad to post the dead of SAA , if you need your memory get juggled go and look at the posts of 2012 and 2013 there

again go look at Syrian civil war thread and see how they bombed Syrian position and then ISIS start attacked those position later and how they put a no fly zone of 50-100km around their bases and then shelter ISIS there.
the situation was so ridiculous that some one get the nickname of Abu Bianka Al-Amerikia

well USA failed to provide the evidence on that and if your logic is true eu breached its neutrality in ukraine - Russia war and can't complain if Russia attack them as they are aggressor against Russia

the ground is due to freeze In the next few weeks and then it will become hard Ukraine needs to start digging in now

Ukraine has not managed to cut the Lange bridge and in desperation they are hitting Russian assets in and around the border areas

I dont even think they have any Storm Shadows left

Russian factories have been busy in the summer pumping out weapons like no tomorrow

and the certainly have a very good history in counter attacks in Winter

Ukraine should start digging in to hold against a possible Russian counter attack coming soon

if they couldn't break the Russian defensive now they wont do it later

Russia has grown in power so much over last 20 months

That Russian hype all these years...
US will HYPE hostile states beyond measure in their disclosures. This is a tactic to feed American Military Industrial Complex (MIC) so it can continue to develop more capable weapons and make American war machine better than before as well as sell arms to numerous countries.

Ukrainians destroyed a Russian S-400 in Western Crimea.

Sorry,the link is in Greek but it says the Ukrainians used a drone to take out the radar and then hit the launchers with NSM.

@LeGenD Do you have more info on this,man?

@925boy
@aziqbal
@DF41
@HGV

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom