What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No one would if they can't see it.
All of the rest of your points are moot because of that. You're talking about cost and all that - you think the Russians don't realize the value difference? Cost doesn't factor in it if you cannot see it, track it and destroy it since it's very small and possibly made out of cardboard.

Dude, I am talking about the cost for not intercepting those drone. Not about practicality.

What you were saying effectively is saying that Russia won't be intercepting those incoming because it is not cost effective to do so, that point is wrong, you will still have to intercept those threat with whatever you have in hand, because you don't count the cost of the platform, you count the cost of damage.

The fact that unless you are telling me these drone are non-interceptable (Is that even a word? Anyway) Because if they were, then Russia is better off surrendering.....Those target these drone are hitting are strategic target in war and Russia should have some form of Protection against any / all threats. So do tell me who's fault is that if they can't see the drone coming? I mean, you have to know those system are launched and coming, post sentry if you have to, you fire small arms at them if you have to. But sitting there, doing nothing and as you blame "I can't see it" is not an excuse, and that's why they loses that 4 IL-76 and more to those drone.

You realize the difference between a Shahed drone and a small, cardboard drone? Shahed is practically a replica of the Predator. That's not a good comparison.

Again, you missed the point. read what I said above.

And on the other hand, I would say if we are talking about cost effective method to intercept those target. I would say this platform

1693789070962.png

Would probably better suited for this purpose, but as I said before, you do with what you get on hand, if S-400 is what you only have in that situation, you would still need to do something with the S-400. Or throw stone at them if you fancy, but not doing nothing and let them hit their mark because it's too hard or cheap or too expensive to kill those drone.

Wow did you read any of the reports or see any camera footage or are you just watching cnn 24/7?
If you truly believe there was an insurrection what was blm all summer long? I’ll wait while you come up with a liberal reply.

You sure it was the White House 😂
I was in Washington DC that week by coincidence so yes I saw the crowds but went in the opposite direction Of the Capitol. You think the entire justice system is wired against the Trump losers who somehow think it’s a good idea to disrupt peaceful transition to power. Nice to them being sentenced to prison one at a time for 5+ years. Not buying your fake news BS here. You can love Trump and start a thread but I prefer to read your military analysis which has a lot more sense than ‘O my dear and misunderstood Trump’. Even a republican state found his election interference unacceptable by US norms and built a case Around him.

To the Russians, welcome to hell
Ukraine tanks advancing

Ukrainische Panzer im Kampf gegen die russischen Besatzer

Ukrainische Panzer im Kampf gegen die russischen Besatzer

Foto: action press

All of the rest of your points are moot because of that. You're talking about cost and all that - you think the Russians don't realize the value difference? Cost doesn't factor in it if you cannot see it, track it and destroy it since it's very small and possibly made out of cardboard.

You realize the difference between a Shahed drone and a small, cardboard drone? Shahed is practically a replica of the Predator. That's not a good comparison.
What about the Russian EW? I thought it made drones and missiles useless lol.

It’s an RC plane with a bomb on it and a GPS chip it’s not very sophisticated.

Ukrainians Have Officially Completed The Summer Counteroffensive. Military Summary For 2023.09.04

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom