What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Fall | Klishchiivka Fire Pocket. Russian Defense In Depth. Military Summary For 2023.9.4

I was in Washington DC that week by coincidence so yes I saw the crowds but went in the opposite direction Of the Capitol. You think the entire justice system is wired against the Trump losers who somehow think it’s a good idea to disrupt peaceful transition to power. Nice to them being sentenced to prison one at a time for 5+ years. Not buying your fake news BS here. You can love Trump and start a thread but I prefer to read your military analysis which has a lot more sense than ‘O my dear and misunderstood Trump’. Even a republican state found his election interference unacceptable by US norms and built a case Around him.
We’ll stick to Ukraine but I will say non-Americans will be shocked when he wins in ‘24 and Europe would be silly to not prepare for that outcome.

What complete bs, Russia doesn't provide squat to Africa.
Just remember who the largest donor of humanitarian assistance to Africa, here’s a hint it isn’t Russia.

We’ll stick to Ukraine but I will say non-Americans will be shocked when he wins in ‘24 and Europe would be silly to not prepare for that outcome.

Trump will end this war in 24 hours

Biden has totally destroyed itself under creepy Joe

Trump was against wars and the world was more stable

yes he was horrible to reporters who in turn waged war against him but in terms of ending global conflicts even with the hardest ones like North Korea he was successful

the arms manufactures were clearly not happy

1693863427103.png

Surovikin line collapsing

What complete bs, Russia doesn't provide squat to Africa.
Just remember who the largest donor of humanitarian assistance to Africa, here’s a hint it isn’t Russia.
The US better prepare it self for another Trump term too. This would likely lead to another 4 years of the transatlantic security pact being severely damaged by a Trump administration filled with eurosceptic populists ignorant of basic facts and the atlantic trade. I think there are limits to what is considered acceptable.
The americans chose the leaders they want, but it effects large parts of the world. Another Trump term would definitely tell Europe not to bet on the US as a reliable partner in the future. In my opinion, thats a shame, but the europeans are not going to weather a Trump presidency like they did in 2016-2020.

The US better prepare it self for another Trump term too. This would likely lead to another 4 years of the transatlantic security pact being severely damaged by a Trump administration filled with eurosceptic populists ignorant of basic facts and the atlantic trade. I think there are limits to what is considered acceptable.
The americans chose the leaders they want, but it effects large parts of the world. Another Trump term would definitely tell Europe not to bet on the US as a reliable partner in the future. In my opinion, thats a shame, but the europeans are not going to weather a Trump presidency like they did in 2016-2020.
The news cycle is crafted to promote the return of Trump and the growth of the AfD/fake populists.

Riots helped elect Nixon in 1968. Can Trump benefit from fear and loathing too?
Tue 16 Jun 2020

You have to active oppose the spread of movements that promote the licking of Putins boots/russo-ification of Europe by countering it and combating Russian propaganda and making Europe strong. Militarily, economical, resource stockpiling of 5 years, politically, and energy independence. This is one of Europe's greatest tasks, and Europe has wasted 1 1/2 years and counting.

Where Putin wants to exploit weakness, Europe has to get stronger.

If Trump is not barred from running, which Democrats won't do, Trump could return in 2025. (cia controlled NBC News says not to bar trump from running in 2024. This is the morality of the cia controlled US media in 2016 - CBS Chief Les Moonves Says Trump's 'Damn Good' For Business):

Two Constitutional scholars say Trump disqualified in 2024 race

Michael Luttig, interviewed on the above video, is an old time conservative, before the Q-tards took over the base of the Republican Party. I followed his career closely more than most and am pleased he supports the old constitution, not the new fake populist "wave a flag" constitution. Traditionalists can save America by refusing to fall for the cia pro-Russia psy-ops. The main Russian psy-op is trans LGBTQ are after your kids, to make them gay or worse. This is why the media is flooded with the new LGBTQ terror. It is the new scare tactic used by the deepstate to get out the vote and get the moderates to support Trump and the other fake populists.

Republicans backed by Russia tried this scare tactic before the 2020 election.

Putin and Republicans used Muslim terror to consolidate power, fake conservatives need an enemy to make Putin, Republicans and other frauds the protector from that threat.

Tom Ridge: I Was Pressured To Raise Terror Alert To Help Bush Win​

How The Bush Administration Exploited Terror Threats For Political Gain, 2002-2008​

"If you vote them out, bad things are going to happen to you", when in fact these frauds are responsible for the bad things.

FSB attacks Russia in the Apartment Bombings, kills civilians in a false flag to get the public to run to Putin as defender and protector of Russia blamed on Chechen Muslims:

Standard Operating Procedure.

Michael Luttig appears to be a traditionalist, not a new conservative "wave the flag" Republican - the neo-populists. Christian Zionists, the base of the cia Republican Party were losers in 2008 and 2012, the Christian Zionist brand of the Republican Party was abandoned after losing in 2008 and 2012, so Trump was chosen to be the new brand of the cia Republican Party and it turned into a cult. I have heard Trump supporters say Trump is the same as Jesus.

3njsuyy814m91.jpg

If Trump runs and is convicted, then Democrats would have a better chance. The safest thing to do is simply bar Trump from running. What is DeSantis going to do, side with Putin, as Trump does.? Europe has to prepare as though Trump returns and Europe is invaded and encircled. That is if Europe does not ideologically fall to lick the boots of Russians before then. AfD wants this for Germany. This is yet another front by Russia on Europe. The AfD in Germany and Lega in Italy are Putin 5th columnists. Totally fake populists, being promoted by players that want to weaken Europe. How is handing over Europe to Russian influence "populism"? It is not. It is the same populism of Russia - fake.

Opinion-polls-Germany-2025-svg.png

Conservative Republicans are not isolationists. From this survey you would falsely believe Republicans/conservative Republicans are isolationists:

PG_2023.09_nato-ukraine-russia_0-02.png

Yet take a look at this massively non-isolationism among conservative Republicans, of supporting conflict with China to limit China's power and influence, these "isolationists" don't want to leave China alone, these fake isolationists and fake populists want to stop the rise of China:

PG_2021.03.04_us-views-china_0-02-1.png

The fake populists, fake isolationists (polled here in the category of "conservative Republican") hate/dislike NATO, the very organization that keeps Europe free from Russian occupation:

PG_2023.09_nato-ukraine-russia_0-03.png

While they hide their support for Russia, you can tell of Russian support from their opposition to Ukraine and t-shirts such as this:

Dj8ywGtVAAAsbLo.jpg

While these Trumpers don't like to advertise their pro-Russia support, these Trumpers sure welcome those with pro-Russia support, welcome them as their own.

And to the core base of the Republican cia conservative Party, this IS patriotism. Opposing Ukraine is patriotism. Opposing NATO is patriotism. Stopping the rise of China is Patriotism. They have moved on from NATO to QUAD. The EU is their enemy. The only thing wrong with Russia is it supports China.

Expect Trump to try to be conciliatory toward Europe in 2025, to then blame Europe if Europe wants no part of it. Or to make Europe more like Trump.

screen-shot-2016-12-29-at-12-21-07-pm.png

Last edited:
The Ukrainian soldier made a mistake and helped the Russian soldiers in battle. No one is immune from mistakes in the war, one of these mistakes happened to Ukrainian soldiers. Reportedly, in the battles for Hill 215.7 near Klescheevka in the Bakhmut direction, Russian soldiers, circled in red, captured the Ukrainian position. Two soldiers went to help the Ukrainian soldiers, one of them jumped into the trench and died, the second soldier, confused, began to help the Russian soldiers in battle, throw grenades and shoot at their units. Further on in the video, a second Ukrainian soldier is approaching the Russian position, but the Ukrainian soldier is yelling at him to lower his weapon. As a result, the Ukrainian soldiers, realizing their mistake, surrender.

A video of the combat operation of the Russian T-72 B3M tank in the village of Maryinka has been published. The tank reportedly drove into the rear of the Ukrainian army and began firing at the fortified positions of the Ukrainian army. The video has been shortened.

The Mi-28 helicopter destroys the UJ-22 Airborne UAV of Ukraine. Footage of the pursuit by the Russian Mi-28 helicopter of the Ukrainian UJ-22 Airborne UAV has been published. The UJ-22 Airborne UAV is produced by the Ukrainian company Ukrjet and has a speed of up to 160 km/h. As a result of a short air battle, the Ukrainian UJ-22 Airborne UAV was destroyed by a 30 mm 2A42 automatic cannon mounted on a Mi-28 helicopter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom