What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Looks like Ukrainians are about to be encircled and 30,000 will either die or surrender

They learnt nothing from bakhmut

It took russians 8 months to conquer bakhmut.

We have been hearing about “pockets trapped” and “front collapsing” for one and a halg years now. Yet russia never was able to quickly advance or close gaps.

They will be unable to do so now. They better watch Tokmak…though they are free to have their reserves die in this front ofcourse.

A Russian SU-30 jet attacks a Ukrainian boat "Willard Sea Force". A Ukrainian military boat "Willard Sea Force" made in the USA was attacked by a Russian SU-30SM aircraft. Earlier, Ukraine received 5 Willard Sea Force speed boats, the boats can carry up to 26 people and reach speeds of up to 44 knots, the length of the boat is up to 11 meters. The SU-30SM aircraft fired at the boat from a 30-mm aircraft gun GSh-30-1.

Ukrainians Are Trying To Find A Weak Spot In The Russian Defense. Military Summary For 2023.08.22

Summer Operations | KA-52 Is The Destroyer Of Ukrainian Hopes. Military Summary For 2023.08.22

You mean those who still need attention as old generals, convicted child molesters or pro-Russian Nazis and Trump supporters? :omghaha: Anyway, I won't rate anyone from FOX as credible or reliable ... prominent maybe but this doesn't matter!

do you need any more reason to know why many support Russia ?

Israeli terrorists who kill babies in Palestine are fighting on the side of Ukraine

Several U.S. officials said they expect Ukraine to make it about halfway to the Sea of Azov by winter, when cold weather may dictate another pause in the fighting. The senior U.S. official said that would be a “partial success.” Some analysts say the counteroffensive will fall short of even that more limited goal.

Even if the counteroffensive fails to reach the coast, officials and analysts say if it can make it far enough to put the coastal road within range of Ukrainian artillery and other strikes, it could cause even more problems for Russian forces in the south who depend on that route for supplies.

Good article on the state of the offensive. Ukraine has made the mistake of spreading its forces to thin, thereby not making the progress initially expected.

Some US analysts believe Ukraine can make it halfway to the Sea of Azov before winter. Only time will tell.

What is the death toll at the moment? Due to work duties, I have been out of the loop on this conflict.

I think one of the purposes of USA will all this is that Russia will have at least one or more reasons to hate every single European country.

It doesnt matter in what, but every European vassal of USA must contribute to fck Russia, so economic relations will be damaged forever, and Russia markets of all kind will be free to use by China.

USA is declining and China is elevating itself.

So USA is letting fall their little dumbfucks European vassals economically, in order to liberate resources for the future almighty China.

Dream on, how’s the Chinese property market 😂

No merkel was incompetent and naive.

But allies can make mistakes. And europe is now reaching the 2% budget as requested.

Fact remains USA influence in europe and russia has been heavy.
Fact remains USA vowed to be an ally and proclaimed itself as “arsenal of democracy”

You seem to have some mental block what an utter betrayal it is then to say “not my problem, bye bye, good luck against putin”.
Its literally throwing your allies under the bus in a swift 180 turn.

I keep explaining this simple fact but you refuse to let it sink in.

Please read up on multiple economic studies and sources about how “tricke down economics” is FAR from the best way to boost the middle class economy?

they are holding out a “tricke down!” carrot in front of your nose like your a donkey.
You will get crumbs while they break your back but you keep happily chasing after that carrot.

wake up man. Tax cuts for super rich benefits the rich foremost. You are being played by years and years of propaganda to act against your own interest.

American military industry complex does not want true competition.
They want europe to buy american weapons instead.
They make sure this happens by heavy lobbying, bribery, political pressure.

Europe is at fault too. It is not a black and white matter which seems to dominate your simplistic thinking
2% about 2 decades late and you wonder why Americans are done.
The US influence in Europe is only heavy because Europeans allow it, try looking in the mirror before casting blame.

It’s obviously economics is a challenge for you, it’s not trickle down it’s called tax cuts, you know the people that earn it get to keep more of it. Foreign concept in Europe I’m sure.

My take home pay was greater under trump period but please quote some more bs liberal statistics.

Don’t get angry at me because you let your country tax the utter piss out of you. What’s that called, trickle up?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230823_092944.jpg

Victory in sight for Putin? From Telegraph the WMSM? The tune is changing drastically, first NATO is asking Ukraine to accept Russian annexation of the 4 territories and now this. Lololol.

Back
Top Bottom