What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

do you need any more reason to know why many support Russia ?

Israeli terrorists who kill babies in Palestine are fighting on the side of Ukraine

What a perverted opinion!

Since Israel does crimes and I‘m not denying this, Russia has all reasons to bomb Ukrainian cities to rumble, target civilians?
Really, you have no honesty at all.

That is a fact. :)

Ww1 tactics alive and well in this 3rd rate army generals of Russia and Ukraine are locked in. Like the first world war; where you took a town, and the "town' had already been blown to pieces by the artillery fire ! And there was no grass or trees; but only dirt and shell holes ! ?

Dream on, how’s the Chinese property market 😂
I'm not Chinese, I'm European, so that is not a dream for me, it's a nightmare.

Ukraine war is just the way of USA of give Russian resources from Europe to China, to avoid a future world war USA vs China.

All scams have basically two things in common:
-Use of emotions to avoid that the victim think rationally.
-Give something good in a short term to cause a damage to the victim in a longterm

And that's exactly Ukraine war for Europe. Use of emotions to hate Russia, and break up economic relations West Europe / Russia.
And give USA shale gas through LNG in a short term to Europe, to give the Russia natural gas in a long term to China.

Dream on, how’s the Chinese property market 😂

2% about 2 decades late and you wonder why Americans are done.
The US influence in Europe is only heavy because Europeans allow it, try looking in the mirror before casting blame.
Which you refuse to do and i adressed.

Head in the sand while throwing allies under the bus.
It’s obviously economics is a challenge for you, it’s not trickle down it’s called tax cuts, you know the people that earn it get to keep more of it. Foreign concept in Europe I’m sure.
Really buddy?

“Trickle-down economics and its policies employ the theory that tax breaks and benefits for corporations and the wealthy will trickle down and eventually benefit everyone”

Its obvious you know very little on basic economic definitions.
You also have no clue about how to read scientific reports and findings.
Finally you are unwilling to take in any information thats given. I guess your “gut instinct” or “tucker” knows better.
My take home pay was greater under trump period but please quote some more bs liberal statistics.
That is the nibble of the carrot i was talking about. Cheering over your crumbs for those wasting trillions on benefits for the rich. Your tax money.
Don’t get angry at me because you let your country tax the utter piss out of you. What’s that called, trickle up?
Well it does fund social security, good infrastructure, (mental) healthcare and the like.

So that your lower middle income and poor dont fall fown the drain as hard. Which prevents some negative social consequences:

or drug addiction issues on USA scale
10 time higher murder rate

But hey…you can always buy another gun to protect yourself right?!

View attachment 947879

Victory in sight for Putin? From Telegraph the WMSM? The tune is changing drastically, first NATO is asking Ukraine to accept Russian annexation of the 4 territories and now this. Lololol.
Robert Clark has been dramatic in his opinion pieces.

I know if all chinese news has to go through government approval you are not used to the different voices/opinions, and changing tunes in western media.

In general though our media is overly dramatic and reactionary to short term.
Very much clickbait focused.

We went from:
“Ukraine stands no chance, russian steamroller! WHERE WILL IT END”
To
“Heroic ukraine pushes back russia”
To
“Ukraine heroes set to take back Crimea”
To
“Counteroffensive is slow…the end is near???!!!”

Offensive has not culminated yet so lets wait and see.
Even if it culminates…that just means frozen front cause russia cannot do much offensively anymore either.
2014-2022 wasnt the “end” either.

Then it comes down to if western public/politicians have the patience to grind down russia for 2-5 extra years or not.

This unfortunately is up for grabs, especially in America with trump running for president again.

Robert Clark has been dramatic in his opinion pieces.

I know if all chinese news has to go through government approval you are not used to the different voices/opinions, and changing tunes in western media.

In general though our media is overly dramatic and reactionary to short term.
Very much clickbait focused.

We went from:
“Ukraine stands no chance, russian steamroller! WHERE WILL IT END”
To
“Heroic ukraine pushes back russia”
To
“Ukraine heroes set to take back Crimea”
To
“Counteroffensive is slow…the end is near???!!!”

Offensive has not culminated yet so lets wait and see.
Even if it culminates…that just means frozen front cause russia cannot do much offensively anymore either.
2014-2022 wasnt the “end” either.

Then it comes down to if western public/politicians have the patience to grind down russia for 2-5 extra years or not.

This unfortunately is up for grabs, especially in America with trump running for president again.
Please chill a little my dear cheerleader. I was merely just posting shit from WMSM, don't have to get triggered. Lolololol

Attack of Ukrainian drones on Moscow on August 23. Ukrainian drones again tried to attack Moscow. Reportedly, two of the drones attacking Moscow were destroyed by air defense systems in the air over the territory of the Mozhaisk and Khimki districts of the Moscow region. The third drone was suppressed by electronic warfare and, having lost control, collided with a building under construction at the Moscow City complex.

Putin fires General 'Armageddon'​

>> so how long before this ex-general is rushed to hospital to be never heard of again ?!?

I don't think there is much real intellectual interest in this tragedy of the Ukrainian Gambit (1997-, 2008-, 2014-); but in the rare and odd case that anyone here was interested it is worth listening carefully to professor Jeffrey Sachs

Congrats

Ukraine soon receives 8 modern high mobile 155mm haubitze Archer from Sweden.
Specialty: the shooter can prepare the artillery shells ready to fire while vehicle is on the move. Prepare artillery fire at full speed, fire, forget and run.

Wuchtig: Die selbstfahrende schwedische Haubitze „Archer“.

+
Wuchtig: Die selbstfahrende schwedische Haubitze „Archer“.
© IMAGO / TT

Putin fires General 'Armageddon'​

>> so how long before this ex-general is rushed to hospital to be never heard of again ?!?
He reportedly is accused of treason. Well, most likely either be tortured to death then executed by a firing squad or be sent into a gulag. The latter is the best case scenario for him. His family still doesn’t know his whereabouts.

Putin has no humor. This 3 day war is not going good per plan. Putin needs a sheep. While Zelinskki travels around freely like a tourist Putin is imprisoned he sits in his palace alone. That sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom