What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Danish F-16s are F-16AM Block 20s (Originally Block 1/5/10/15, which where all upgraded in the Mid Life Upgrade program in the early 2000s to bring them up on par with the F-16C Block 50) They have been continuously upgraded to this day. They currently field JHMCS, along with locally made missile launch detection pylons (Terma) with extra countermeasure slots. They might not have the best radar and lack stealth, but together with solid avionics, better defensive systems, datalink and good intel, It'll be able to do very well in the right hands. Thanks to those upgraded avionics, will the Ukrainians now be able to actually utilize their HARM missiles and JDAMS properly, along with AIM-120 AMRAAM's. The only thing holding back those F-16s are simply metal fatigue in the airframes.

S400 is designed for shooting down fast fighter jets

Range is not a issue

If Russia has a strength it’s in air defense

Sending F16 will be like Leopard, will make ZERO difference to the outcome

also electronic warfare advantage is with Russia

They have trained against F16 for decades

Now they will have a field day

They know very well F-16 radar signatures from Syria, F-16 is Israel classic warplane for years, even a S-200 can destroy a F-16,
NATO must think in other ways, F-16 and Gripen are shits in this scenario.

US army is playing with its prestige here, and will encourage Russian, at the first hits.

Many prominent western commentators are pro Russian

Not everyone is a NATO fan boy

You mean those who still need attention as old generals, convicted child molesters or pro-Russian Nazis and Trump supporters? :omghaha: Anyway, I won't rate anyone from FOX as credible or reliable ... prominent maybe but this doesn't matter!

They know very well F-16 radar signatures from Syria, F-16 is Israel classic warplane for years, even a S-200 can destroy a F-16,
NATO must think in other ways, F-16 and Gripen are shits in this scenario.

US army is playing with its prestige here, and will encourage Russian, at the first hits.

ID's F-35 and even F-16 have been obliterating S-300 for years. Their jamming pod made tracking useless. Then they launch their own which hits square. Israel to gathered so much intel over the years on Russian systems in Syria that would have been transferred to USA then passed on to its nato ally’s.

ID's F-35 and even F-16 have been obliterating S-300 for years.

LMAO, please give me sources.

Their jamming pod made tracking useless. Then they launch their own which hits square. Israel to gathered so much intel over the years on Russian systems in Syria that would have been transferred to USA then passed on to its nato ally’s.

Russia let the bombing in Syria, you still believe this lie of israel surpassing russian defences...this is enoguh for me to end debate.

LMAO, please give me sources.

Russia let the bombing in Syria, you still believe this lie of israel surpassing russian defences...this is enoguh for me to end debate.

Soviet era SAM systems like the S-300 are very good against Soviet era planes to include the SU-27 and its variants. Now, there are no evidence anywhere in the world that such SAM system have destroyed a 4 generation American fighter like the F-16, which makes me to concludes that today's Russian mighty systems are just for military parades and displays on military shows. They are very impressive.

The end.

You mean those who still need attention as old generals, convicted child molesters or pro-Russian Nazis and Trump supporters? :omghaha: Anyway, I won't rate anyone from FOX as credible or reliable ... prominent maybe but this doesn't matter!

I don't follow FOX

Trump wanted to move troops out of Germany and downsize/close bases. Since Germany is rearming (give me a break it will take decades before they have a capable force again) you should have been all for this.
Unfortunately it’s easier for you to cast insults, sad.

The whole threat of Russia turning into North Korean or anything else is a direct result of European policies, so once again not our problem.

S400 is designed for shooting down fast fighter jets

Range is not a issue

If Russia has a strength it’s in air defense

Sending F16 will be like Leopard, will make ZERO difference to the outcome

also electronic warfare advantage is with Russia

They have trained against F16 for decades

Now they will have a field day
Lets wait
Russia missiles rely on microchips and controllers but Russia hardly makes any of them. Russia needs to buy elsewhere. Without hightec chips missiles can’t find anything, least the F16s. The question is where those chips come from. Interestingly Kasachstan imports 5 times more washing machines from Europe than before the war.
Why do the Kasachz need so many washing machines?

1692636999153.png

Lets wait
Russia missiles rely on microchips and controllers but Russia hardly makes any of them. Russia needs to buy elsewhere. Without hightec chips missiles can’t find anything, least the F16s. The question is where those chips come from. Interestingly Kasachstan imports 5 times more washing machines from Europe than before the war.
Why do the Kasachz need so many washing machines?

View attachment 947515

We have been hearing this for months and now almost 2 years

Russia bypasses all the sanctions with their own chips you really think Russia who lands rovers on the moon needs chips from the West

if that is the case why are they still building new tanks with optics supposedly with chips come from the West

ok lets give it to them yes they do get chips from the West

then this Is even worse NATO getting beat by Russia who has no access to Western chips

The F-117 sortie-to-loss ratio in global conflicts for reference:

Operation Just Cause = 6 - 0
Operation Desert Storm = 1219 - 0
Operation Allied Force = 743 - 1
Operation Iraqi Freedom = 87 - 0

This information is provided in a sticked thread. Both Iraq and Yugoslavia had capable defenses but American stealthy aircraft are scientific marvels that have no easy counter unlike some of the copies made by others.

It comes down to how well-equipped Ukrainians F-16s will be.

Ukraine Air Force has shown a great deal of competence in the war.

One of the main reasons the Ukrainian Air Force has been able to stay in the fight is its ability to move its aircraft around the country and still have the enough airstrips with stocked supplies capable of sustaining air combat operations.

Credit should be given where due.

Scores of countries in the world do not hold a candle to Ukraine in warfighting spirit and ingenuity.

you are not serious ?

operation Just Cause against Panama?

then no wonder they get shot down when they meet real air defence operators

here its about equipment + operator

if you gave the Iraqis the Patriot III and Abrams and the US had the Scuds and T72

then US would still win, Iraqis are well known for the most dumbest strategy and very poor operating

Back
Top Bottom