What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I will say again.......

Welcome to Multi-Polar World!

This war has awakened Russians from slumber.

Russians will track and hunt down every thing/interest of US and Europe from now onwards.

See the YouTube. Recent reports suggest that Russians are helping North Koreans in developing sophisticated missile tech that can hit US.

Also the people who are cheering for Israeli Arrow 3 missiles just delivered to Germany after US approval - designed to shoot down Russia’s high flying out of atmosphere incoming ballistic missiles.

You will see how Russians will counter it by offering Iran and Hezbullah - sophisticated missile/nuclear tech.

It's open season now. World order has collapsed. Everyone has come out in open.

Russians will take revenge for their dead/humiliation.

West got fooled big time.

The likes of China and Russia are no different than former colonial powers, however they are more subtle in plunding their ressources or seizing government assets with the help of corrupt local politicians.

As for those wagneries, while they are doing all Russia's dirty stuff, they don't even hide they are there for gold or money but the locals will always blame France even if we are out.

Those dudes believe their countries will become Monaco if they throw France out and allow the likes of China and Russia, but the awakening will be very hard...
That's what I said

I will say again.......

Welcome to Multi-Polar World!

This war has awakened Russians from slumber.

Russians will track and hunt down every thing/interest of US and Europe from now onwards.

See the YouTube. Recent reports suggest that Russians are helping North Koreans in developing sophisticated missile tech that can hit US.

Also the people who are cheering for Israeli Arrow 3 missiles just delivered to Germany after US approval - designed to shoot down Russia’s high flying out of atmosphere incoming ballistic missiles.

You will see how Russians will counter it by offering Iran and Hezbullah - sophisticated missile/nuclear tech.

It's open season now. World order has collapsed. Everyone has come out in open.

Russians will take revenge for their dead/humiliation.

West got fooled big time.
Why would Russia need to fail in Ukraine in order to hunt down US and european interests from now onwards? If they had the capacity couldnt they just have done it anyways?

Why would Russia need to fail in Ukraine in order to hunt down US and european interests from now onwards? If they had the capacity couldnt they just have done it anyways?

Russia is more powerful more united and more aggressive now than ever before

Russia did not move closer to NATO, it was NATO that moved closer to Russia

when was the last time you seen a Non-Western AirPower take out advanced Western ground equipment ?

Ka-52 yesterday took out Leopard and Bradley

these are all important millstones and first of kind kills

Same setup in Denmark at the main F-16 airbase. Danish prime minister has arrived. My guess is Zelenskyi is dropping by for yet another selfie and an announcement of a number of F-16s being donated by Denmark.

Edit:
Just arrived
IMG_0555.jpeg

Russia is more powerful more united and more aggressive now than ever before

Russia did not move closer to NATO, it was NATO that moved closer to Russia

when was the last time you seen a Non-Western AirPower take out advanced Western ground equipment ?

Ka-52 yesterday took out Leopard and Bradley

these are all important millstones and first of kind kills
Now imagine western airpowers taking a shot at russian ground forces on the offensive..

Last edited:
Congrats

Sweden seems willing to give Gripen fighter jets to Ukraine. Zelenskiy says Ukrainian pilots already begin training on the planes.

I think it will take several years before that comes into fruition.
Sweden plans to keep some of the Gripen C/Ds when the Gripen E is fully operational but I suspect up to 40-50 might be possible in a few years.

Can't wait to see F16 armed with amraams taking out Russian trash from Ukrainian skies and russian soldiers getting GBUed.

truly interesting, i continue thinking it was a bad idea. the efforts must be doen to make peace and avoid the massacre of Ukranians, but i think some people is not interested on save lives...sad

War will continue, and what s the most important now, if Russia is prepared for the challenge. This will be a turning point, if F-16 fails what s will be the next move, from West and from Russia.

On the other hand, at least if F-16 are going to be used, better for west side to use US pilots that look like ukranians, because if F-16 fails, Ukraine has not so much options, and all is for losing.

Sweden plans to keep some of the Gripen C/Ds when the Gripen E is fully operational but I suspect up to 40-50 might be possible in a few years.
The donations of fighterjets is a long term commitment for ukrainian defence in the years to come. It wont change anything at the front for atleast a year. At best they will contribute to airdefence above ukrainian held territory in 2024.

Sweden can increase fighter jet production.

truly interesting, i continue thinking it was a bad idea. the efforts must be doen to make peace and avoid the massacre of Ukranians, but i think some people is not interested on save lives...sad

War will continue, and what s the most important now, if Russia is prepared for the challenge. This will be a turning point, if F-16 fails what s will be the next move, from West and from Russia.

On the other hand, at least if F-16 are going to be used, better for west side to use US pilots that look like ukranians, because if F-16 fails, Ukraine has not so much options, and all is for losing.
The Russians are the ones that can put a stop to the killing of Ukrainans by stopping killing Ukrainans.
The F-16 will neither make or break the win. It will simply tilt the war towards Ukraine. What will win the war is persistence.

Sweden can increase fighter jet production.
I doubt that is in the plans.
Ukraine will get second hand jets, be it F-16 or Gripen.
The Czech Republic and Hungary might give up their Gripens when they have replacements. South Africa has surplus Gripens and might be persuaded to get rid of a dozen if Putin angers them for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom