What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Listen carefully. You may learn something of value :)

In fact I think I only leaned that you again quote a pro Russian Nazi puppet … not sure what I should learn other that this seems to be one of your favorite sites to quote. In fact it only confirms my standpoint: you post whatever it is as long as it fits your agenda from pro-Russian Nazis, convicted child abusers and fake accounts .. it all shows only your true face. :smitten:

Germany buys arrow 3 for 4 billion euros.
Good deal for US and Israel arms maker.
Arrow 3 is designed to shoot down Russia’s high flying out of atmosphere incoming ballistic missiles.

In fact I think I only leaned that you again quote a pro Russian Nazi puppet … not sure what I should learn other that this seems to be one of your favorite sites to quote. In fact it only confirms my standpoint: you post whatever it is as long as it fits your agenda from pro-Russian Nazis, convicted child abusers and fake accounts .. it all shows only your true face. :smitten:
Putin is a psychopath.
It’s best to have a loaded gun at hand when meeting him.
That’s the Europeans do now. Closing border, erecting fences, arming with weapons, installing air defense, nuclear umbrella.

Question @jhungary and @F-22Raptor

USA knew ukraine would have to fight through mines and trenches. Without air support.

Why was this weapon, and the atacms not given to aid the ukrainians pro-actively?

Why is America being so chicken-shit about “worries on escalation” while russia is full on flattening cities, blowing up pipelines, shredding gas delivery contracts (unheard of during soviet time), causing niger and mali uprisings….and otherwise is over its neck in ukraine and hardly has anything conventional left (army is in tatters, troops getting pulled from finnish border).

Or is it strategic?
A longer drawn out war to deplete russia but also not cause to much instability in russian federation (the evil you know)?
oh boy........

I wish I had an answer for you. I don't know.

However, the thing we can all agree is that, if US and NATO is taking this seriously, they would not have been dragging their feet like they did. They should have send Ukraine their tank a year ago, they should have sent Ukraine the jet this year if they want Ukraine to win. Instead of piecemeal equipment here and there. I mean, 20 HIMARS, 100 M777, and 31 tanks.......

I guess, when it come down to is what politician called "Strategic Ambiguity", ie stuff your nose in enough to make wave but not enough to flood the zone. That's probably what the west is doing.

Some time ago, I have had some debate on whether or not NATO see Russia as an existential threat. The answer is quite obviously no, well, Russia is crossing the line to upset the traditional balance. By attacking Ukraine and ignoring the old order the west had been benefit from, that is an issue for the old money European. I would say Europe and most probably US, don't want to see Russia get destroyed in the process, they can if they are serious with the equipment aid. But more or less the West just wanted to teach Russia, and more importantly, China a lesson for F.king with the old order. That is what I would guess.

Yes, if it makes you happy to think that keep thinking it. The vast majority would tend to disagree though. Keep your head buried in the sand buddy....

They do make good movies. For now using a small country to humiliate a former enemy has required only brains and not balls. Saddam should have used a few of his brain cells over balls, and may have been the most powerful guy in mid-east and put Israel in check.

So the balls brain thinking is way outdated and belonged to a different era
Mate not sure about you but I got balls lol.

Question @jhungary and @F-22Raptor

USA knew ukraine would have to fight through mines and trenches. Without air support.

Why was this weapon, and the atacms not given to aid the ukrainians pro-actively?

Why is America being so chicken-shit about “worries on escalation” while russia is full on flattening cities, blowing up pipelines, shredding gas delivery contracts (unheard of during soviet time), causing niger and mali uprisings….and otherwise is over its neck in ukraine and hardly has anything conventional left (army is in tatters, troops getting pulled from finnish border).

Or is it strategic?
A longer drawn out war to deplete russia but also not cause to much instability in russian federation (the evil you know)?

It’s a once in a century opportunity to strategically wreck the Russian military. Drip feed military equipment to annihilate Soviet era stock and set Russia back 20 years.

It’ll be a long time before Russia can ever think about doing this again.

thats false, so can you please back this claim up? Tell us what actions Russia has taken in Africa that make it as bad as France
For one,Russia has let Wagner handle all colonial stuff.

It's like those movies,where a mercenary company is in charge of mines,oil,gas and they don't have a reputation of being very subtle.

Back
Top Bottom