What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I think you know what that means to Africa :

Russia says Ukraine grain deal ‘has been terminated’

The WFP has shipped about 725,000 metric tonnes of Ukrainian wheat to Afghanistan, Sudan, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Yemen to fight hunger :

That is nonsense that rehashed in western media. Those countries are food self sufficient as rainy season was very good, and they harvested enough grain due to the good rainy season.

Now, here are your fellow evil Zionists invading the Palestinian community of Burin and destroying water tanks & olive trees. I am praying for the day of your reckoning to come very soon - the day that every tree and rock speaks that you will get expelled from every corner on earth and you meet your ultimate fate on the West side of the Jordan river.

1689677310936.png

Uh, the same UN what send UN-technicans and UN-experts to Syria to inspect an allegedly poisen gas attack, and what then from the UN-technicans and UN-experts as fake defined, but from the UN then officially as poisen attack done by Syria, and where then even their UN-technicans and UN-experts did not subscripe this statement, but say its all a lie?

This is your source?

Among many.
Also please do not portray syrian regime or russian troll farm stances as objective truth somehow “discrediting” other sources.

On average…These sources have show to be truthfull more often then russian outlets, and operate under more freedoms then russian outlets. And come from a
Multitude of background/countries.

My claim is not that they are unfallible or always to be believed without critical thought.
What you do however, deny them all and trust russian propaganda which is the sewage of truth….well…its ridiculous.

But as they say in the netherlands. “Al is de leugen nog zo snel, de waarheid achterhaald hem wel”.
I will just wait till reality forces even russian state channels to change the tune of their lies….

Remember the Moskva? How is that going?
Remember Kharkiv no panic? How is that going?
Remember Cherson forever russia? How is that going?

I will remember your “occupied territory under no threat!”.
Soon your beloved russian media will even turn against that 😂.

No panic comrade!

The Russians Inflict Maximum Defeat From Odessa To Kupyansk. Military Summary For 2023.07.18

That is nonsense that rehashed in western media. Those countries are food self sufficient as rainy season was very good, and they harvested enough grain due to the good rainy season.

Source ?

End of Black Sea grains deal promises pain for Africa's neediest

Russia's grain deal exit is a stab in the back - Kenya

Collapse of grain deal threatens food crisis for Africa

~

Indeed, it is true. I would also like to highlight the role of Sir Winston Churchill, who was responsible for the death of three million Indians during the Bengal famine. He ordered the diversion of grain from India to England, using it as a reserve for future military operations in Africa and Europe.
That is a debatable claim, which historians call ”naive”.

Summer Operations | The Ukrainian Offensive Turned Into A Russian One. Military Summary 2023.07.18

Last edited:
Among many.
Also please do not portray syrian regime or russian troll farm stances as objective truth somehow “discrediting” other sources.

On average…These sources have show to be truthfull more often then russian outlets, and operate under more freedoms then russian outlets. And come from a
Multitude of background/countries.

My claim is not that they are unfallible or always to be believed without critical thought.
What you do however, deny them all and trust russian propaganda which is the sewage of truth….well…its ridiculous.

But as they say in the netherlands. “Al is de leugen nog zo snel, de waarheid achterhaald hem wel”.
I will just wait till reality forces even russian state channels to change the tune of their lies….

Remember the Moskva? How is that going?
Remember Kharkiv no panic? How is that going?
Remember Cherson forever russia? How is that going?

I will remember your “occupied territory under no threat!”.
Soon your beloved russian media will even turn against that 😂.

No panic comrade!
yeah, the lowlands....haha, the lowlands....where the original inhabitants get killed by their own gov...yeah, the lowlands...a failed state.

So how is the Ukrainian counteroffensive going? Yeah, the lowlands....

Source ?

End of Black Sea grains deal promises pain for Africa's neediest

Russia's grain deal exit is a stab in the back - Kenya

Collapse of grain deal threatens food crisis for Africa

~

So tell me: What african countries get grain from the Ukraine grain deal?

Or do you just bring up a lie?

Back
Top Bottom