What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well! where did I start ANY thread in this section and I think my posts can be ore or less counted on two hand ... but at least posting nothing or not much is better than posting the same stupid stuff like "heee hooo and hows the counteroffensive going on?!

Well, every Heeee Hoooo is about Kremminna and the development there. And also about the predictions i made for that region month ago here in the thread - and what ALL came true.

Whereas your bluppblupp about whats going on not even the half turns out to be true, were only wet posting dreams.

Be honest to yourself and stopp mobbing others.

------------------------------

Whereas most of the tweets are already deleted by Twitter due to western censorship, so only heeee hoooo is all what is left in the posts. "the West"....land of the free...

Last edited:
After Maidan riot the new government withdrew from Budapest memorandum and made nuclear bomb to wipe Russia off the map. It's like after 1979 revolution Iran withdrew friendship with Israel and made nuclear bomb to wipe Israel off the map. No treaty lasts forever.

You stating that Ukraine have the atomic bomb prior to Russia invading?

Lot of tourists fled Kherson City.

So you are there right now? Or is it just a guess in the wide from you? Or will you say that region Kherson is only the city? Then i have to inform you that it isnt. Take a look at the map.

-----------------------------------------------------

Reading comprehension problems?

It shows that russia has no problem promoting tourism to show a sense of control/normalcy….even when these areas are under threat.

The Russians care less. Putin just follows Stalin. Millions in Ukraine had died of hunger and starvation. Today not in Ukraine but millions elsewhere in Africa will die. For some psychopaths, famine is a way of eliminating the unwanted.
Indeed, it is true. I would also like to highlight the role of Sir Winston Churchill, who was responsible for the death of three million Indians during the Bengal famine. He ordered the diversion of grain from India to England, using it as a reserve for future military operations in Africa and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom