What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, how many info do you provide in this thread over the last month? Its a very small number. Whereas yongpeng bring in a lot info out of the russian view. So the thread itself is mostly balanced. And that is what makes a good thread. Balanced view and the reader, cause all reader here are old enough, can decide themself what he take or what he take not.
I'm not talking about this thread,I'm talking about this:

Screenshot_2023-07-14 Lavrov says R treats nuclear capable F-16 in U as nuclear threat and wil...png

Well, how many info do you provide in this thread over the last month? Its a very small number. Whereas yongpeng bring in a lot info out of the russian view. So the thread itself is mostly balanced. And that is what makes a good thread. Balanced view and the reader, cause all reader here are old enough, can decide themself what he take or what he take not.

It's not his contribution to this thread and even here I would disagree, but that's not the point - in fact it is is nasty spamming of new created threads only with propaganda topics in the "Europe & Russia" thread at all.

By the way, another Su-25 lost

Last edited:
The bridge was hit by British intelligence using a submerged drone only they can do it

And now poor Ukraine will face a Russian response 100 times worse

Who the hell gave the British right to punish Ukraine like this

The bridge was hit by British intelligence using a submerged drone only they can do it

And now poor Ukraine will face a Russian response 100 times worse

Who the hell gave the British right to punish Ukraine like this
Not submerge drones. Russia says the bridge was attacked by surface drones.

Ukraine surface drones
Black, full of dynamite, remote control
Russia surface Black Sea fleet can say good night.

1689608341630.png

Not submerge drones. Russia says the bridge was attacked by surface drones.

I looked at the image of the section damaged on the Kerch bridge ,

Very hard to tell what cuased the section to move like that , no sign of explosion damage above or bellow .

It would take a lot of explosive to damage the bridge , more than Ukranian sea drones can carry , i think.

O7V234FTT657EBR5XXGFMY43PY.jpg

~

Very hard to tell what cuased the section to move like that , no sign of explosion damage above or bellow .

It would take a lot of explosive to damage the bridge , more than Ukranian sea drones can carry , i think.

~
Little Green Men has been seen in Crimea since 2014.
1689610796461.png

They have been causing that kind of damage.

~
The bridge is not height from the water surface as you can see it from the footage and video.
A directed detonation from below will inflict heavy damage to the structure above.
Ukraine should send more drones to finish the job.

"Who the hell gave the British right to punish Ukraine like this"

The funny thing about this bloody Anglo-Imperial Comedy is the coalition formed by the kamikaze regime in Kiev: the furious nationalists of Volynia, the nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS and the group represented by Zelensky.

The nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS threatened Zelensky, and Zelensky threw himself into the arms of MI6.

Haha

Back
Top Bottom