What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I call every mod that might be checking this thread,to check the Europe section and see Yongpeng's usual thread spamming.
He's been banned twice because of it and he's back doing the same thing. What does it take for him to get banned permanently? Other people's threads are pushed to 2nd and 3rd pages. He posts 4-5 threads in a single section per day.

Iran gets tech transfer from West which enables it and supports it's regional activities.

German engineering group Siemens has shipped its first gas turbine to Iran as part of a contract with Iranian power company Mapna Group.

The F-class turbine will be used in a project to build a gas-fired power plant at Bandar Abbas, south eastern Iran, with the rest of the equipment supplied by the Iranian group.

Irans largest power plant engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor Mapna signed an agreement with Siemens in March to collaborate on the transfer of know-how for the F-class gas turbine technology.

let tell you a secret the turbine Siemens sold to Iran had 34.2% efficiency the one Iran produce have 39.1% efficiency in simple cycle
also every country buy foreign turbines , not every country can produce its own turbine which is more efficient or even as efficient as the turbine they bought

Last edited:

I think you know what that means to Africa :

Russia says Ukraine grain deal ‘has been terminated’

The WFP has shipped about 725,000 metric tonnes of Ukrainian wheat to Afghanistan, Sudan, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Yemen to fight hunger :

I think you know what that means to africa :

The WFP has shipped about 725,000 metric tonnes of Ukrainian wheat to Afghanistan, Sudan, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Yemen to fight hunger :

So much for russia trying to appeal to the "global south" - now the russians want to starve them !!!!

Kerch bridge partiality destroyed
No waters, no foods, no ammo for Russia invasion army
That’s bitter.

Ukrainians Attacked The Crimean Bridge | End Of The Grain Deal. Military Summary For 2023.07.17

The Russians care less. Putin just follows Stalin. Millions in Ukraine had died of hunger and starvation. Today not in Ukraine but millions elsewhere in Africa will die. For some psychopaths, famine is a way of eliminating the unwanted.

It change nothing cause most of the grain from Ukraine gone to western countries.
Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-07-17 13-48-48.png

Whereas grain from Russia goes to the poor countries - and sometimes even for no charge

it is quite difficult to take out the bridge entirely though as it has 2 physically seperate lanes and 1 rail line, so hitting all 3 components to take out entirely would require more focus and resources than Ukraine can generate right Now. Russia will make one of the lanes bidirectional for now.
Could bomb the rails tomorrow if they want. They just show that they can hit them even when the Russians beef up their defenses of the bridge after the first attack.

I call every mod that might be checking this thread,to check the Europe section and see Yongpeng's usual thread spamming.
He's been banned twice because of it and he's back doing the same thing. What does it take for him to get banned permanently? Other people's threads are pushed to 2nd and 3rd pages. He posts 4-5 threads in a single section per day.

Well, how many info do you provide in this thread over the last month? Its a very small number. Whereas yongpeng bring in a lot info out of the russian view. So the thread itself is mostly balanced. And that is what makes a good thread. Balanced view and the reader, cause all reader here are old enough, can decide themself what he take or what he take not.

Back
Top Bottom