What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
Wow what sources you have: Ukraine, USA, the Stern ("Hitlertagebücher" anyone?), really ridicolous. Do you really think Russia needs simple ICs from western washingmashines? Come on! You are not dumb! You are only unlucky with thinking.
As I said this came from Russia ministry of defense. Russia army received 12x T14 main battle tanks, 4x T16 recovery tanks. Not 2,000 or even 2,300 T14s Putin initially wanted.

As I said this came from Russia ministry of defense. Russia army received 12x T14 main battle tanks, 4x T16 recovery tanks. Not 2,000 or even 2,300 T14s Putin initially wanted.

The era of tanks is over. The future is about air power and advanced long range artillery with sophisticated ammo and fire control. Not a single country invests in tanks anymore.

So again this ridicolous sources? How about that

"
Anfang 2018 wurde öffentlich bekanntgegeben, dass die Produktion zwar begonnen wird, jedoch sollen lediglich etwa 100 T-14 produziert werden die für die Ausstattung von 2 Panzerbataillonen vorgesehen sind. Eine Werkhalle für die geplante Herstellung dieser Panzer und weiterer Fahrzeuge der Armata Familie soll bis Ende 2022 grundlegend rekonstruiert werden. Bis dahin hofft man einige aufgetretene Probleme ,unter anderem mit dem Triebwerk, zu beseitigen.

Bis Ende 2022 ist lediglich eine kleine Vorserie des Kampfpanzers hergestellt worden, die auf Paraden gezeigt wurde und zur Ausbildung bzw. Erprobung an einem Ausbildungszentrum der Panzertruppe eingesetzt wird. Die Probleme, unter anderem mit der Optronik und mit dem Triebwerk, sind mit Ende 2022 noch nicht vollständig gelöst."​

So again this ridicolous sources? How about that

"
Anfang 2018 wurde öffentlich bekanntgegeben, dass die Produktion zwar begonnen wird, jedoch sollen lediglich etwa 100 T-14 produziert werden die für die Ausstattung von 2 Panzerbataillonen vorgesehen sind. Eine Werkhalle für die geplante Herstellung dieser Panzer und weiterer Fahrzeuge der Armata Familie soll bis Ende 2022 grundlegend rekonstruiert werden. Bis dahin hofft man einige aufgetretene Probleme ,unter anderem mit dem Triebwerk, zu beseitigen.

Bis Ende 2022 ist lediglich eine kleine Vorserie des Kampfpanzers hergestellt worden, die auf Paraden gezeigt wurde und zur Ausbildung bzw. Erprobung an einem Ausbildungszentrum der Panzertruppe eingesetzt wird. Die Probleme, unter anderem mit der Optronik und mit dem Triebwerk, sind mit Ende 2022 noch nicht vollständig gelöst."​
That says 100x T14s were produced. Problem with optoelectronics and engines not solved by end of 2022. So 12 out of 100 were handed over to Russia arny. Sorry, but Putin can’t go to war against Ukraine with 12 tanks. He needs them for propaganda parade. That’s it.

I seriously asking what Putin has achieved for Russia during his 20 years rule. Worse, Putin has reversed all economic gains for Russia in the last 30 years. He destroys everything. Not bad.

That says 100x T14s were produced. Problem with optoelectronics and engines not solved by end of 2022. So 12 out of 100 were handed over to Russia arny. Sorry, but Putin can’t go to war against Ukraine with 12 tanks. He needs them for propaganda parade. That’s it.

I seriously asking what Putin has achieved for Russia during his 20 years rule. Worse, Putin has reversed all economic gains for Russia in the last 30 years. He destroys everything. Not bad.

So? Russia ain't your country. Why do you care?

It says that only 100 will be build in the next years. And that was the official statement in 2018. And you and you "sources" came up with "2000 T-14". So now you know what crap sources you have.

So? Russia ain't your country. Why do you care?
Why I care? Because I think the Russians deserve a good life as well. Instead of stealing, killing other people they can do more useful things. Russia is destroyed and sanctioned to death. Ukraine people will hate Russia for the next 1,000 years. Finland, Sweden joining the NATO. Europe is arming to the teeth. Let’s hope the war not escalating to nuclear holocaust.

Why I care? Because I think the Russians deserve a good life as well. Instead of stealing, killing other people they can do more useful things. Russia is destroyed and sanctioned to death. Ukraine people will hate Russia for the next 1,000 years. Finland, Sweden joining the NATO. Europe is arming to the teeth. Let’s hope the war not escalating to nuclear holocaust.

Neighbors can be the best of friends, like between China and Russia or between the US and Canada, or neighbors can be the worst of enemies, like between Poland and Russia or between North Korea and South Korea. Friend or enemy takes two. If Ukraine want to be enemy with Russia, then why should Russia be friend with Ukraine? Likewise, if Iran want to be enemy of Israel, then why should Israel be friend with Iran?

If the West want to be friend of Russia, then the West will not sanction Russia. If the West want to be enemy of Russia, then Russia need not be friend with the West.

M1A2SEPv3 is a massive leap from M1A2 SEP in 2004 in all aspects. This is why I stated that "The latest M1A2C can move over IEDs and mines and stop ATGMs. This thing is a tank in true sense of the word."
I accept that only if it manage to do that not when you compare it to previous generation tanks and say because it is better than them then it can manage that scenario

Because I think the Russians deserve a good life as well
Haha, what you mean with "as well"? Did Russia throw very old people out of their caring home to put some migrants in what at next day were cought doing crime? Hm? And that only cause our polititians are more corrupt than Russians ever could be? Hm? Throwing them on the street, very old people, making them homeless, and all only cause the mortage of the old people was ~500 Euro per flat(!) and for every Migrant - 4 in a room - there is up to 1800 euro earning pro! Paid by Germans tax! Hm? Show me where in Russia did this happen! Show me! You know nothing about what happen in Germany! You even know nothing at all! Go! Get a Brain ! Get a Brain AND a heart! You ***** **** **** ********* ******* ***** and **** ***** *****! "as well" my arse!

Haha, what you mean with "as well"? Did Russia throw very old people out of their caring home to put some migrants in what at next day were cought doing crime? Hm? And that only cause our polititians are more corrupt than Russians ever could be? Hm? Throwing them on the street, very old people, making them homeless, and all only cause the mortage of the old people was ~500 Euro per flat(!) and for every Migrant - 4 in a room - there is up to 1800 euro earning pro! Paid by Germans tax! Hm? Show me where in Russia did this happen! Show me! You know nothing about what happen in Germany! You even know nothing at all! Go! Get a Brain ! Get a Brain AND a heart! You ***** **** **** ********* ******* ***** and **** ***** *****! "as well" my arse!

Pence apparently don't care about American cities. Western politicians treat their civilians like crap. They only care about war and profit for the weapons factories.

Back
Top Bottom