What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You look at the wrong mirror. It’s not the NATO seeking new members, it’s the countries that run into the arm of NATO because they fear Russia hooligans and rapists. If France, Germany didn’t veto Ukraine NATO bid years ago, this war would not happen.

Hundreds thousands of lives could be saved, millions would not flee or deported, country not turning into moon landscape.

Every country now on earth except China wants to join the Nato.

I would urge you to watch this, it should explain to you why the US is reluctant to admit Ukraine into NATO any time soon. But something tells me someone like you won't understand.

Yo Guys
What did I miss ???
I have been blocked out of defence.pk for almost 2 months !!!
I was checking my access daily for last 3 weeks and today is 1st day I have regained access to the site.

My question has anyone else been blocked out??
I am in Pakistan.

Putin threatens Germany

Russia's Enemies Acknowledge Putin's Military Success Against Ukraine

Last edited:

Summer operations | The Russian Offensive Is Gaining Momentum. Military Summary For 2023.07.11

The Counter Offensive Hyped To High Heavens Seems To Have Failed Massively. Russian Forces Are Once Again On The Move Ready To Liberate More Of Ukraine.

FuqRDaEWABIhe2i

The Counter Offensive Hyped To High Heavens Seems To Have Failed Massively. Russian Forces Are Once Again On The Move Ready To Liberate More Of Ukraine.

FuqRDaEWABIhe2i

Russia has 4 times the population and 2 times the number of soldiers as Ukraine. Makes sense Ukraine is under pressure.

You don’t have full democracy when you arrest most of the opposition.
Uh, when did that happen? Last I checked Erdogan barely won, and the opposition campaigned freely and produced better results than anyone was expecting.

Back
Top Bottom