What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia stopped flying helios behind Ukrainian lines long ago. Now they fly low and hug hills for cover and fire off long range ATGMs.
The russian airforce operates like this in part because ukrainian offensive forces are saturated with MANPADs, wouldnt agree?

Russia is so degraded from fighting ukraine armed with Nato leftovers that Poland could run on Moscow and conquer it if not for Russias being a nuclear power.

Japan, Finland. It could be a grab what you can free for all.

please, many armies have made that mistake in history. Napolitan, Hitler...

The russian airforce operates like this in part because ukrainian offensive forces are saturated with MANPADs, wouldnt agree?
first of all, Helios are Army not airforce. Second, this is standard attack helicopter operation and it's very effective.

Last edited:
Cluster munitions are not banned either. So why do you even care.
You ignored the russian use of white phosphorus, because its obvious when its used. So I guess you agree they have used it in civilian populated areas and forested areas. It doesnt really matter, if they are not part of the CCW agreement.
But here:

Now provide some proof of Ukraine using chemical weapons besides tear gas and smoke grenades.

I care because such munitions cause collateral damage and innocents suffer whether that be on the Ukrainian side or Russian side.
Yes I agree that Russia has used they in civilian areas, however only because Ukrainian military targets embed themselves within civilian infrastructure like cowards. Again condemable because innocent civilians get caught up in the middle.

Thank you for the link.

There is evidence that Ukraine has used chemical weapons on Russian troops. As soon as I find the link, I'll post it and tag your name.

first of all, Helios are Army not airforce. Second, this is standard attack helicopter operation and it's very effective.
I dont think the russian VKS would agree that helicopters are army.
If present tactics are standard operation for the russian airforce, how come they lost 1/4 of its Ka-52 fleet already?
Russia had to adapt to a situation where MANPADs in part made it impossible to penetrate deep into ukrainian territory, hence the russian airforce rarely operates behind ukrainian lines anymore.

I care because such munitions cause collateral damage and innocents suffer whether that be on the Ukrainian side or Russian side.
Yes I agree that Russia has used they in civilian areas, however only because Ukrainian military targets embed themselves within civilian infrastructure like cowards. Again condemable because innocent civilians get caught up in the middle.

Thank you for the link.

There is evidence that Ukraine has used chemical weapons on Russian troops. As soon as I find the link, I'll post it and tag your name.
If you really care about collateral damage, I would suggest you tell Russia to stop looping drones, cruise and ballistic missiles towards ukrainian cities for starters.

Last edited:
If you really care about collateral damage, I would suggest you tell Russia to stop looping drones, cruise and ballistic missiles towards ukrainian cities for starters.

Well they wouldn't need to if Ukrainian forces stop using civilian infrastructure to hide and store their weapons in would they. I don't think Russia targets civilian infrastructure on purpose as many have you believing.

I dont think the russian VKS would agree that helicopters are army.
If present tactics are standard operation for the russian airforce, how come they lost 1/4 of its Ka-52 fleet already?
Russia had to adapt to a situation where MANPADs in part made it impossible to penetrate deep into ukrainian territory, hence the russian airforce rarely operates behind ukrainian lines anymore.
Flying low and using cover is standard heli tactic and not some adaption. Ka-52s aren't apart of the airforce.

LMAO

Biden says Ukraine is not ready for NATO membership

Holy crap. Grandpa Biden has dropped a nuke here. The EU and minion Zelensky are going to throw fits. The second blunder by grandpa Biden. Cracks have started to appear.
The current situation suits US interests. However, that changes if US is obligated to send troops.

Well they wouldn't need to if Ukrainian forces stop using civilian infrastructure to hide and store their weapons in would they. I don't think Russia targets civilian infrastructure on purpose as many have you believing.
Russia has been trying to systematically destroy ukrainian infrastructure including schools, hospitals and healthcare. It had nothing to do with ukrainian forces hiding.
Russia wouldnt need to do anything at all if they had not chosen to invade Ukraine. Trying to blame Ukraine is simply plain stupid.

Russia has been trying to systematically destroy ukrainian infrastructure including schools, hospitals and healthcare. It had nothing to do with ukrainian forces hiding.
Russia wouldnt need to do anything at all if they had not chosen to invade Ukraine. Trying to blame Ukraine is simply plain stupid.

There's video of Ukrainian forces using ambulances for transport, Shopping centre parking for equipment storage, hospitals for troop housing etc... we can all turn a blind eye to this and believe the Western propaganda, but we'll just be fooling ourselves.

Ukraine made a choice to be a pawn in the great chessboard and back Western imperialism and expansion full well knowing the consequences. That's exactly what the clown of Kiev was bought in to do and steer the country to ultimate devastation. Devastation to the last Ukrainian as the masters in Washington would put it. To think the US give a shyt about Ukrainian people is nothing but laughable. They're nothing but canon fodder for the LGBTQRST globalists who can't stand countries who present a threat to their plans. Shame.

There's video of Ukrainian forces using ambulances for transport, Shopping centre parking for equipment storage, hospitals for troop housing etc... we can all turn a blind eye to this and believe the Western propaganda, but we'll just be fooling ourselves.

Ukraine made a choice to be a pawn in the great chessboard and back Western imperialism and expansion full well knowing the consequences. That's exactly what the clown of Kiev was bought in to do and steer the country to ultimate devastation. Devastation to the last Ukrainian as the masters in Washington would put it. To think the US give a shyt about Ukrainian people is nothing but laughable. They're nothing but canon fodder for the LGBTQRST globalists who can't stand countries who present a threat to their plans. Shame.
You are fully prepared to be fooled by russian propaganda and justify Eastern imperialism. What are the known consequences if a country doesnt accept russian supremacy? I would really like to know what the consequences are if a country resist russian influence and russian sponseret corruption.

Back
Top Bottom