What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

…., I really hope Russia doesn't also use them.....BUT I have a feeling Russia will now up the pressure.

You are really that stupid or ignorant or is your paycheck for each lie so huge that facts are irrelevant? Do you ever Shane for such lies?

Russia is using such ammunition and worse, even less human systems since day one!

But I’m sure as a reply I again get the answer that Russia is the aggressor and therefore allowed to use such weapons since it is against another country but the Ukrainians, which defend themselves and there territory are not allowed since their own weapons could harm their own civilians.

Dear lord, give them at least a bit of brain or honesty.

You are really that stupid or ignorant or is your paycheck for each lie so huge that facts are irrelevant? Do you ever Shane for such lies?

Russia is using such ammunition and worse, even less human systems since day one!

But I’m sure as a reply I again get the answer that Russia is the aggressor and therefore allowed to use such weapons since it is against another country but the Ukrainians, which defend themselves and there territory are not allowed since their own weapons could harm their own civilians.

Dear lord, give them at least a bit of brain or honesty.

Hit a nerve I see. You are that ignorant AND extremely stupid, that you fail to comprehend that to date, Russia has NOT used internationally banned weapons on the battle field in Ukraine. It is Ukraine who used chemical weapons against Russian troops. It is Ukraine who will now use cluster munitions against Russian forces and by extension THEIR OWN CIVILIANS in the liberated areas. However, to you this is absolutely normal and thus yourself, like a typical NATO hypocrite looks the other way when it suits your agenda.
Like I said, I hope Russia doesn't resort to using cluster munitions but it reserves the right since NATO is climbing the escalation ladder. This war ends today if the power centres in Washington, London and Tel Aviv decide. Unfortunately, it is the innocent Ukrainians who have to fight to the last Ukrainian who suffer due to the policies of the clown of Kiev.

That proves Erdogan values the relationship to Ukraine more than to Russia. Understandable, Turkey knows Russia is a loser. Putin can only chose be a slave to China or India.

Sure. It could be this, or it could be that Erdogan is under extreme pressure from NATO members. Nonetheless, it is poor form to dishonour written agreements. It's sure not the way of an honourable man.

So when are you going to live in Russia instead of living in the US ?

Why do pro-NATO always resort to this pathetic argument? Where one lives has absolutely no barring on who he or she supports. What matters is who is morally right or wrong. Some believe Ukraine is right, some believe Russia is right. If my own country is doing something wrong, I will call them out for it...…not be a blind follower.
This is exactly the rhetoric Nazis used before they massacred the Jews.

Hit a nerve I see. You are that ignorant AND extremely stupid, that you fail to comprehend that to date, Russia has NOT used internationally banned weapons on the battle field in Ukraine. It is Ukraine who used chemical weapons against Russian troops. It is Ukraine who will now use cluster munitions against Russian forces and by extension THEIR OWN CIVILIANS in the liberated areas. However, to you this is absolutely normal and thus yourself, like a typical NATO hypocrite looks the other way when it suits your agenda.
Like I said, I hope Russia doesn't resort to using cluster munitions but it reserves the right since NATO is climbing the escalation ladder. This war ends today if the power centres in Washington, London and Tel Aviv decide. Unfortunately, it is the innocent Ukrainians who have to fight to the last Ukrainian who suffer due to the policies of the clown of Kiev.

Sure. It could be this, or it could be that Erdogan is under extreme pressure from NATO members. Nonetheless, it is poor form to dishonour written agreements. It's sure not the way of an honourable man.
Russia has been using cluster munition since the beginning of the war, and white phosphorus and thermobaric weapons - including in civilian areas.
Exactly why are you hoping Russia doesnt resort to use weapons they have been using for 1.5 years?
Innocent russians must be dying too, due to the policies of the dwarf in Moscow, right?

Russia has been using cluster munition since the beginning of the war, and white phosphorus and thermobaric weapons - including in civilian areas.
Exactly why are you hoping Russia doesnt resort to use weapons they have been using for 1.5 years?
Innocent russians must be dying too, due to the policies of the dwarf in Moscow, right?

Proof of the use of cluster munitions please. And no a random picture won't suffice.
FYI - Thermobaric weapons are not banned weapons.

That is condemnable. However, based on a quick search these were used during the beginning of the conflict and are not used day to day as people want us to believe. Do you think providing Ukraine cluster munitions is a good thing? Don't you think it shows that the regime in Kiev don't give a shyt about the people of the taken territories?

Proof of the use of cluster munitions please. And no a random picture won't suffice.
FYI - Thermobaric weapons are not banned weapons.
Cluster munitions are not banned either. So why do you even care.
You ignored the russian use of white phosphorus, because its obvious when its used. So I guess you agree they have used it in civilian populated areas and forested areas. It doesnt really matter, if they are not part of the CCW agreement.
But here:

Now provide some proof of Ukraine using chemical weapons besides tear gas and smoke grenades.

I am engineer not military expert. You are military expert? Russia Ka helos fly deep, they fly near the battle zones, they fire missiles, they fire board 30mm cannon at close distance. If Ukraine can give more stingers to the infantry then I don’t see why they can’t shoot down those helos like deep flying ducks.
Russia stopped flying helios behind Ukrainian lines long ago. Now they fly low and hug hills for cover and fire off long range ATGMs.

That is condemnable. However, based on a quick search these were used during the beginning of the conflict and are not used day to day as people want us to believe. Do you think providing Ukraine cluster munitions is a good thing? Don't you think it shows that the regime in Kiev don't give a shyt about the people of the taken territories?
Last reported incident in a civilian area was 10th of may 2023 in the Zaporizka region.

Reis Erdo'an has scooped the ball into the Western court by demanding a NATO membership for Ukraine. Putin is getting increasingly isolated both domestically and internationally. Treasury secretary Yellen is reviving the bonhomie with China for a reason.....

Reis is playing according to the principles and outlines of the Real Politick game plan of the Sultan Abdul Hamid Han by exploring the fault lines amongst the major powers to accelerate Turkey's own interests. After crushing the domestic opposition (= Imperialists' house niggers) to the ground - be it PKK, FETO, Kemalists, leftists, secularists or someone else - Reis is now playing with free hands.....

China will never abandon Russia. Both Russia and China are a target.

One thing is for sure. Erdogan is without a doubt reigning supreme.

lol, stinger haven't done anything to Russian Helo so far??

Are we following the same war??

And I just literally spend 1 minute and look these up on google, there are a lot more just type "Stinger Down Russian Helo Ukraine"

And I AM a military expert, this war is exactly what Stinger is for, you are talking about an invasion of a hostile nation. You don't need advance radar system to deploy these MANPADS, you can literally pop up and lock onto an Russian chopper, and then attack and dissolved back into the background. This MOUT environment is perfect for Stinger or any other MANPAD to be deployed especially if you don't have movement control over your own territories. .

I am more than happy to discuss actual Military application of Stinger or any other MANPAD on this war with you, given you don't give me any BS and we just focus on battlefield application of such products.
That was during the initial Russian offensive. I meant to say more recently during the failed Ukranian counteroffensive.

Back
Top Bottom