What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

ok I see. you are clueless on heli tactics in modern battlefields
I am engineer not military expert. You are military expert? Russia Ka helos fly deep, they fly near the battle zones, they fire missiles, they fire board 30mm cannon at close distance. If Ukraine can give more stingers to the infantry then I don’t see why they can’t shoot down those helos like deep flying ducks.

Breaking : General Valery Gerasmov, 67, has been purged as Russian conflict commander

>> more swings and roudabouts and musical chairs...

Screenshot_20230709-174405.jpg

Screenshot_20230709-174353.jpg

Breaking : General Valery Gerasmov, 67, has been purged as Russian conflict commander

>> more swings and roudabouts and musical chairs...

Once Prigozhin started his March, he should never have stopped it. Now many heads will roll.

what are you smoking? Seriously delusion is not healthy. Russia was to be in Kyiv within weeks of invasion, have a stooge Govt installed and basically nueter Ukraine. Instead it lost half the territory it tried to gain, had its first rebellion, and war is pretty much (courtesy of drones) is over Moscow. Putin takes the train and last week an airport was shutdown.

That is all happening because of weapons (NATO or not)

This is not the 80s where you need blackjacks to project power. What is a Blackjack going to do that Russia's unleashing of cruise missiles have not been able to accomplish

Mohsin: given you can't stomach this, why not give Erdogan a juvenile name and let the name calling begin to add to your for Zelensky. Nobody here uses berating terms for Putin.

‘I am smoking US and NATO out of Ukraine. It is their enthusiasm to enrol Ukraine as NATO member started it all. They should be smoked out.

Stingers haven't done anything to Russian Helis so far. Why do you think this will change?
lol, stinger haven't done anything to Russian Helo so far??

Are we following the same war??

However, not even this tactic can save the attack helicopter from the Ukrainian air defense systems: US-made FIM-92 Stinger or Polish Piorun GROM Thunder MANPADS have been particularly lethal during the war against the Russian invaders. As the following video, that has emerged on Apr. 1, 2022, proves.

“On April 21, in one of the areas of execution of tasks, the air defense unit of a separate airmobile brigade of the DShV [Ukrainian Air Assault Forces] of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed a Russian Mi-8 transport and combat helicopter with a Stinger MANPADS [man-portable air-defense system].

And I just literally spend 1 minute and look these up on google, there are a lot more just type "Stinger Down Russian Helo Ukraine"

And I AM a military expert, this war is exactly what Stinger is for, you are talking about an invasion of a hostile nation. You don't need advance radar system to deploy these MANPADS, you can literally pop up and lock onto an Russian chopper, and then attack and dissolved back into the background. This MOUT environment is perfect for Stinger or any other MANPAD to be deployed especially if you don't have movement control over your own territories. .

I am more than happy to discuss actual Military application of Stinger or any other MANPAD on this war with you, given you don't give me any BS and we just focus on battlefield application of such products.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom