What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It doesn't matter. Now the US had has made sure that Russia is going to use banned weapons indiscriminately.
Russia already uses "banned" weapons indiscriminately, but thank you for acknowledging that Russia is willing to bomb civilians.

Russia already uses "banned" weapons indiscriminately, but thank you for acknowledging that Russia is willing to bomb civilians.

It probably did or it probably didn't. The point is that the US is casually introducing the use of banned weaponry. Don't you find that a little dangerous?

As for Russia bombing civilians, we can say the same for Ukraine. War gets ugly. You cannot possibly convince me by saying that Russia is the sole aggressor here.

It probably did or it probably didn't. The point is that the US is casually introducing the use of banned weaponry. Don't you find that a little dangerous?

As for Russia bombing civilians, we can say the same for Ukraine. War gets ugly. You cannot possibly convince me by saying that Russia is the sole aggressor here.
If Russia is already using said banned weapons, this changes nothing. No I don't find it remotely dangerous.

You are literally not consistent with your own words, within the same comment

If you don't care about civilian casualties, then why are you complaining?

I find it very disingenuous of you to have such a double standard.

I'm not gonna convince you that Russia is the sole aggressor because it's very clear by now that you're just interested in confirming your own bias.

I was against Ukraine getting cluster bombs until I found out that Russia has been using them since the illegal and immoral Russian invasion began. I have since adjusted my stance, because that's what you do when you learn new things, you admit you were wrong (like I did) and fix your mistake (like I did).

If Russia is already using said banned weapons, this changes nothing. No I don't find it remotely dangerous.

You are literally not consistent with your own words, within the same comment

If you don't care about civilian casualties, then why are you complaining?

I find it very disingenuous of you to have such a double standard.

I'm not gonna convince you that Russia is the sole aggressor because it's very clear by now that you're just interested in confirming your own bias.

I was against Ukraine getting cluster bombs until I found out that Russia has been using them since the illegal and immoral Russian invasion began. I have since adjusted my stance, because that's what you do when you learn new things, you admit you were wrong (like I did) and fix your mistake (like I did).

Russia will now have all the freedom to actually use banned weapons. Thanks to papa America.

Why are US allies opposed to papa America sending over banned cluster bombs? 🤔 Shouldn't US allies be supporting this move?

Wow not bad, the new US weapons package for Ukraine

Especially the Stingers and 155mm cluster munitions

The cluster ammos is definitely another step on escalation ladder.

That will cause mass deaths to Russia helicopters crews and soldiers in trenches.

Lets see how Putin will respond.

Russia nationalists „legion of free Russia“ are disappointed. The war is not going well. They want to overthrow Putin’s racist nationalist regime and replace it by a more racist nationalist regime.

1688893938656.png

Kämpfer der "Legion Freiheit Russlands", aufgenommen am 24. Mai 2023. Die russische Nationalisten haben Russland erneut gedroht. © picture alliance / ASSOCIATED PRESS/Evgeniy Maloletka

But what do you expect from NATO's "secretary of terrorist affairs" aka Turkey that is weak alone but feels slight esteem boost from submitting to the Anglosaxon neo colonialism agendas? You forgot this same Turkey hosts, protects, trains, treats tand manages ISIS leaders and manpower in Turkey?

Why shouldnt Turkey further its interests and support Ukraine?

I am a firm believer that Ukraine will buy into the KA'AN once the war is over and their economy recovers. Ukraine has purchased a number of Turkish systems already and Turkey was wise to continue to provide supplies to Ukraine. Ukraine will not forget this and will become a long term customer of Turkey.

The TB2's did a fantastic job of dulling the initial war - so much so - that they wrote songs about it.

I am truly happy Turkey is doing what it can to support Ukraine.

The sooner the Russians taste the bitter taste of defeat and get kicked out of all of Ukraine - the better as far as i am concerned. I have no sympathy for the Russian's - period.

Last edited:
Wow not bad, the new US weapons package for Ukraine

Especially the Stingers and 155mm cluster munitions

The cluster ammos is definitely another step on escalation ladder.

That will cause mass deaths to Russia helicopters crews and soldiers in trenches.

Lets see how Putin will respond.

Stingers haven't done anything to Russian Helis so far. Why do you think this will change?

Russia will now have all the freedom to actually use banned weapons. Thanks to papa America.

Why are US allies opposed to papa America sending over banned cluster bombs? 🤔 Shouldn't US allies be supporting this move?

Cluster munitions “bans” are for individual countries, it is not a worldwide ban the likes of nerve agents, lethal gas and chemical weapons. A “ban” on CM, is a statement that an individual country e.g. Australia has banned its own military from using them. Just as many countries have no bans. Russia uses them on civilian areas. Ukrainian on artillery and trenches.

Stingers haven't done anything to Russian Helis so far. Why do you think this will change?
More stingers, more intelligent tactic, close ambush will take down Russia helicopters. The most dangerous threat to Ukraine troops is Russia’s Ka52. But those attack helos have weaknesses.

More stingers, more intelligent tactic will take down Russia helicopters. The most dangerous threat to Ukraine troops is Russia’s Ka52. But those attack helos have weaknesses.

ok I see. you are clueless on heli tactics in modern battlefields

Cluster munitions “bans” are for individual countries, it is not a worldwide ban the likes of nerve agents, lethal gas and chemical weapons. A “ban” on CM, is a statement that an individual country e.g. Australia has banned its own military from using them. Just as many countries have no bans. Russia uses them on civilian areas. Ukrainian on artillery and trenches.

It is mainly an Ukrainian issue whether they wish to use it on their own soil.

~

Back
Top Bottom