What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It'd be hilarious.
Much depends on Russia generalissimo
Should many change the side then civil war becomes reality.
General Surovikin is a friend of Progozhin, he commands 2 divisions and a field arny.

1687582844868.png

It'd be hilarious.
It's already hilarious for the Ukrainian.

I mean you don't normally see an invading army fallen into bits like that, and it is not because of you.........

I can just about imagine Zelenskyy goes out and do a presser

"Maybe you should figure out who you want to send to attack us, meanwhile I will be here doing my thing..."

Much depends on Russia generalissimo
Should many change the side then civil war becomes reality.
General Surovikin is a friend of Progozhin, he commands 2 divisions and a field arny.

View attachment 935715
He's also said on video urging Prigozhen to stand down, so who knows?

He's also said on video urging Prigozhen to stand down, so who knows?
Yes and no

Surovikin is a real man from the army. He is much like Prigozhin. they share the common hate on the political elites in Moscow, the FSB, the oligarchs, the likes of Shoigu, Gerassimov, Peskow, Lawrow. They convinced Putin the war is easy to win.

Now Russia army is destroyed. The generalissimo look like stupid kindergarten.

@LeGenD @Deino

Depending on how things go, we may need to start a new thread with the title "Russian Civil War - News and Developments", or should I just start one now?

I would say YES since at least - even if if will have surely consequences for the Ukraine war - this is an internal issue!

Putin about to address the Russian nation in 20 mins, should be interesting. Should be live on RT.

RT channel 1 being blocked outside of Russia. Transcripts will probably appear translated within mintues of his speech.

Last edited:
Moscow major Sobjanin has activated „counter terror measures“, whatever that means. he now gets the authorization and apparently calling in the mechanized divisions into Moscow.

Tass agency reporting Putins address is due shortly (delayed), so is BBC and CNN. RT will probably show the speech https://www.rt.com/on-air/ (if it happens).

Russian MOD: Kiev concentrating forces near Artyomovsk.

Last edited:
Prigozhin wouldn't be talking like this without allies in the Kremlin. He's determined to see the back of Putin and may well succeed.

Just a reminder guys, if you're talking about the Wagner-Russian conflict then head on over to this thread...

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Whether or not they're related is a matter of debate, the fact is that these are two different conflicts, so please respect that and use the different threads to separate the conversations in an orderly and respectful manner.

Back
Top Bottom