What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Israel reportedly sells 200 tanks to Ukraine via third country. Israel has 1,000 tanks in reserves so can deliver immediately.

Auffällig ist der flache Turm und die starke Sekundärbewaffnung.

© wikimedia

1687106143543.png

Ukraine armor has been located slightly northeast of Robotyne. This front has seen brutal fighting, but they are close now. This would be a significant early victory for Ukraine on the Tokmak axis

Ukraine tank crew with UK tank challenger 2
ready to roll
Stop Russian hooligans and rapists

1687109697683.png

Ukraine tank crew with UK tank challenger 2
ready to roll
Stop Russian hooligans and rapists

View attachment 935022

This is the toughest tank in Ukrainian inventory. This tank will slaughter any Russian tank in sight but Russians do not want to fight with honor. They are throwing barricades, drones, gunships, and mines at Ukrainian tanks instead.

If I were a Russian tanker, I would request Putin to give me a T-14 and seek a dual with Challenger 2. I would contact the relevant Ukrainian commander to send his Challenger 2 my way. Legends are created in honor and glory.

This is the toughest tank in Ukrainian inventory. This tank will slaughter any Russian tank in sight but Russians do not want to fight with honor. They are throwing barricades, drones, gunships, and mines at Ukrainian tanks instead.

There's actually been little armor vs armor fighting. Right now Ukraine is having to clear tons and tons of mines. This slows Ukraine armor down allowing Russian pre sighted drone corrected artillery fire to rain down. Then Ukraine is having to deal with kamikaze drones, atgm teams, and Ka-52 attacks.

That Bradley pileup area is now controlled by Ukraine. It seems Ukraine is also adapting to Ka-52s bringing in more SHORAD defenses. The mines are a bitch though.

Israel reportedly sells 200 tanks to Ukraine via third country. Israel has 1,000 tanks in reserves so can deliver immediately.

© wikimedia
The plot thickens. Goes to poland which frees up polish tanks?

Hopefully it results in hundreds more tanks for ukraine 🇺🇦

cashing on credit

again assuming
Blowing up the dam for ukraine would only be logical if they had no hope to take this area in 10 or more years.

It might occur in a stalemate with dropping western support.

But here we are at the eve of a massive counter offensive and steady western support.

yeah sure when i saw bush and obama on trial and us soldiers gave meaningful punishment for war crimes
As a result of USA crimes Iran decided to stoop lower.
electricity used to ran workshop which fix ukraine war equipment and fuel used to run its war machine
Funny the russian presenters did not mention this.

They also attack health centers at a rate 100 times that of USA in iraq….

But Keep cheerleading the agressor.

Back
Top Bottom