What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Hypocrite. The US openly state that their policy is to weaken Russia, is the US who is using Ukraine as cannon fodder simply to kill as many Russians as possible. So who is really sacrificing the Ukrainians?

Yes weaken Russia since they are the invaders. No s**t

You need to learn the difference between Battle and War.

Nato won battle, infact battles, every single one of them probably.

But Taliban won the war.

Nato came to throw Taliban out of power.

But 2 decades later, Nato left Afghanistan with Taliban in power again.

Nato lose the war even after winning all the battles.

Taliban won the war even after losing all the battles.

The end.
NATO came because the Taliban supported terrorists.
The Taliban has now stated that they will no longer support terrorists.
Now, the Taliban is desperately seeking help from the outside because they are incapable of running the country, and seek better relations with the US.

Last edited:
Russian Defense:
High-precision cruise missiles "Kaliber" hit the building of the military barracks of officers in the city of Vinnytsia on July 14.

Air Force destroys in one day:

Four command posts, three ammunition depots, and a military facility to store fuel as well as manpower and military equipment in 21 regions.
@Cassan_Kozlov

Interesting to know if Putin has the sole authority to start a nuclear war. If happens that will be the end of human race. Maybe some primitive folks in southern pacific would survive.

NATO has 1 billion people. You cannot physically kill more than few percents of that with all nuclear weapons ever made on earth.

Yes, I know Westerners like to build bunkers for their families.

Chinese people are different. Chinese people usually like big projects. So we like to build bunkers for the whole city.

At present, the asylum projects in all cities in China can accommodate 400million people.

BTW: 50% of the global grain reserves are in China.

View attachment 862077
View attachment 862078
View attachment 862079

In addition, China's asylum project can accommodate not only residents, but also factories. ZCC.CT has some workshops and warehouses underground. The underground factory connects the main refuge project of the city through an underground railway channel.

We are lucky to have a lot of hills, and mountains. We just need to drill Himalayas or Qinling to get nuke proof shelters.

Lmao this is one of the most deluded posts I have come by.... This is so delusional that is boundary less..

People generally can't smell their own shxt perhaps it is time to do it now....

They didn't want your democrazy or whatever you were promoting.. The answer was simple get away.. It is like running into a H-witnesses and they are in your face telling you to give me some mins yada yada while you are busy... The answer is simple just get out of my face... Whatever you believe in or think is good for your people then it is all good... you go do that for yourself but don't bring that shxt to others..
Yes, we promoted democracy. But along with that, we also promote wealth, technological advancements, and better living conditions. But it is a wonder why so many chose to come to the West to enjoy those things instead of building those things in their own countries. It is crazy, no?

You need to learn the difference between Battle and War.

Nato won battle, infact battles, every single one of them probably.

But Taliban won the war.

Nato came to throw Taliban out of power.

But 2 decades later, Nato left Afghanistan with Taliban in power again.

Nato lose the war even after winning all the battles.

Taliban won the war even after losing all the battles.

The end.
Exactly, these bozos just don't understand resolve. Ukraine to Russia is like what Kabul is to Afghuanistan. They are willing to fight for decades. US will scram after the first recession.

At this rate Russians will be totally pushed out of Ukraine and Donbas & Crimea will return under Ukranian control by the end of summer 2022. Russians are no match to the US & NATO.
Lolol

Not lucky who was with Zelensky
@mariadov0

1657925703922.png

Yes, we promoted democracy. But along with that, we also promote wealth, technological advancements, and better living conditions. But it is a wonder why so many chose to come to the West to enjoy those things instead of building those things in their own countries. It is crazy, no?
Democracy? How many died for 'democracy', I don't see you promoting it to the Saudis? Hypocrites, its all about domination and money numb numb. Democracy is sold to dumb masses like you.

Democracy? How many died for 'democracy', I don't see you promoting it to the Saudis? Hypocrites, its all about domination and money numb numb. Democracy is sold to dumb masses like you.
So when will SMIC invest in Afghanistan? :lol:

The guy you replied to is probably an indian.. I know Americans they are not that deluded all tho some of them are in some red states if you go to the rural poor areas you could find incredibly brain-washed hillbillies..

Now that being said. He doesn't even know what his talking about.. He thinks in his mind Democracy equals money:lol:

China which has now overtaken the US is not a democracy... Some of the wealthiest countries in the world are not a democrazy.. You got countries like UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Bahrain and Kuwait and many more etc etc... India which is technically the poorest country in the world according to the poverty index is suppose to be the largest democracy:lol:

GIVE IEA 20-25 years and lets see where they will be economically I think most will be surprised. Just because someone has been thru 40 years of external and internal conflicts you can't say hey look where is this company and that company.. They haven't even celebrated 1 year of peace which will happen on august 15th this year that is their 1st year of peace anniversary.

It is like comparing US post civil war to France back then......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom