What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

james-franco-wait.gif

We are going towards troll tier.. It is becoming unfunny..

By the way China is open to capitalism but they are not democratic and far from it and I would rather say it is meritocracy and by the way also not communism or atleast not fully maybe in small percentage..
I said that China got wealthy because of democracy and as I expected, you did not get it despite the clues I gave before that question. You ain't that smart. No smarter than the redneck hillbilly Americans you sneered at.

The US military has already confirmed these reports to be disinformation just like that video was confirmed to be false.

HIMARS are wrecking Russia. That’s the reality.

Russia controls less territory than in April. That’s the reality.

Stop spreading Russian disinformation

No, Michael. You're the one who is running with the "disinformation". Russians liberated the whole Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), and you want to convince people they lost territory? What are you smoking? No rationale person here is gonna fall for that crap.

But at the end, whatever that rocks your boat, Michael. 👇

1657932560038.png

Your buddy James Vasquez got beat up today in a NY subway. :lol: You didn't even bother helping him out. Just like him, you're all talk and don't dare facing the Russian Spetsnaz.

Last edited:

No, Michael. You're the one who is running with the "disinformation". Russians liberated the whole Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), and you want to convince people they lost territory? What are you smoking? No rationale person here is gonna fall for that crap.

But at the end, whatever that rocks your boat, Michael. 👇

View attachment 862224

Your buddy James Vasquez got beat up today in a NY subway. :lol: You didn't even bother helping him out. Just like him, you're all talk and don't dare facing the Russian Spetsnaz.

Yes Russia has lost territory, a lot of it in fact. But I can’t blame you, if I was a Russian bootlicker Id want to forget the first couple months of the war too. :lol:

Yes Russia has lost territory, a lot of it in fact. But I can’t blame you, if I was a Russian bootlicker Id want to forget the first couple months of the war too. :lol:

The 40-km long column of Russian vehicles that went near Kiev was a diversionary tactic, you weirdo. It has served its purpose: In order to defend Kiev, Ukrainians pulled huge resources from south and eastern Ukraine. This is how Russians quickly seized Kherson and other towns and cities in the South.

Once the South was put in its place, those Russian forces were pulled from Kiev and were used to reinforce the other Russian forces in the East. So it worked. But an arm-chair warrior like you don't get it because you believe in your own propaganda.

And most importantly, the different ways the Russian command were shifting their forces allowed them to pin down the most professional and battle-hardened Ukrainian forces in the East and parts of the South (i.e., Mariupol, etc) to the point where roughly 176,000 Ukrainian troops were either killed or badly wounded to the point where they're off the battle-field.

Meanwhile, keep throwing around your "muh Himars" stories as if a dozen of those will change the outcome of the war. The Russians are eviscerating the Ukrainian forces on their path. 👇

Last edited:
The 40-km long column of Russian vehicles that went near Kiev was a diversionary tactic, you weirdo. It has served its purpose: In order to defend Kiev, Ukrainians pulled huge resources from south and eastern Ukraine. This is how Russians quickly seized Kherson and other towns and cities in the South.

Once the South was put in its place, those Russian forces were pulled from Kiev and were used to reinforce the other Russian forces in the East. So it worked. But an arm-chair warrior like you don't get it because you believe in your own propaganda.

And most importantly, the different ways the Russian command were shifting their forces allowed them to pin down the most professional and battle-hardened Ukrainian forces in the East and parts of the South (i.e., Mariupol, etc) to the point where roughly 176,000 Ukrainian troops were either killed or badly wounded to the point where they're off the battle-field.

Meanwhile, keep throwing around your "muh Himars" stories as if a dozen of those will change the outcome of the war. The Russians are eviscerating anything the Ukrainian forces on their path. 👇

You don’t fly in your paratroopers to Hostomel airport in the first couple days for a diversionary tactic. They moved on Kyiv quickly to overthrow the Ukrainian government and setup air and resupply operations. The Russians got annihilated at Kyiv. The thousands of losses in both equipment and manpower says another story. The amount of Russian barbecue boys and armor that were getting fried everyday in March was a sight to behold.

It wasn’t a diversionary tactic. It was an annihilation.

NATO has 1 billion people. You cannot physically kill more than few percents of that with all nuclear weapons ever made on earth.
Hundreds millions will be killed by direct nuclear hits. the nuclear fallout is worse, will kill 90 people of world population.

You don’t fly in your paratroopers to Hostomel airport in the first couple days for a diversionary tactic. They moved on Kyiv quickly to overthrow the Ukrainian government and setup air and resupply operations. The Russians got annihilated at Kyiv. The thousands of losses in both equipment and manpower says another story. The amount of Russian barbecue boys and armor that were getting fried everyday in March was a sight to behold.

It wasn’t a diversionary tactic. It was an annihilation.
the Russians under Putin become oriental people. It’s all about face. Admit something they do wrong is impossible. They rather jump off the window. Europeans recognize errors, mistakes. they learn from it and move on.
Probably the most critical moment in Ukraine history. By any assessment If those initial paratroopers successfully took control of the airport Hostomel, they would capture the president palace, killing Zelinskki, then the war would be over in 2 or 3 days.
But now seems Putin invasion army is on losing footing. The US long range artillery wrecks havocs on Russia troops, morale and depots.

Yes, I know Westerners like to build bunkers for their families.

Chinese people are different. Chinese people usually like big projects. So we like to build bunkers for the whole city.

At present, the asylum projects in all cities in China can accommodate 400million people.

BTW: 50% of the global grain reserves are in China.

View attachment 862077
View attachment 862078
View attachment 862079

In addition, China's asylum project can accommodate not only residents, but also factories. ZCC.CT has some workshops and warehouses underground. The underground factory connects the main refuge project of the city through an underground railway channel.
You are a woman???

the Russians under Putin become oriental people. It’s all about face. Admit something they do wrong is impossible. They rather jump off the window. Europeans recognize errors, mistakes. they learn from it and move on.
Probably the most critical moment in Ukraine history. By any assessment If those initial paratroopers successfully took control of the airport Hostomel, they would capture the president palace, killing Zelinskki, then the war would be over in 2 or 3 days.
But now seems Putin invasion army is on losing footing. The US long range artillery wrecks havocs on Russia troops, morale and depots.

CIA Director Burns warned the Ukrainians about Hostomel. The Russians were flying into a trap. Most of those paratroopers you see in those videos are now dead.

CIA Director Burns warned the Ukrainians about Hostomel. The Russians were flying into a trap. Most of those paratroopers you see in those videos are now dead.
the Russians probably buy cheap communications hardware from China otherwise it’s not understandable how can the US decipher Russia military communications. Biden said days before the actual invasion happened “Putin has made the decision to go to war”.

The himars seems Turing the tide like the US stinger in Afghanistan war against the Soviet Union.
Russia shellings are reduced significantly.

C001E277-2A21-4733-BB28-0BD633786E51.png

If compared to previous situation before delivery of himars
A15D7177-417A-4F8F-8494-1F678FD49D7D.png

Back
Top Bottom