What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A country cannot join NATO if it is undergoing armed conflict. Ukraine would only be allowed to join if it either defeats Russia or they agree a peace settlement. That is why Ukraine could not join NATO since 2014 because of the armed conflict in the Donbas. It's in Russia's interest to keep this conflict simmering, so that Ukraine can not join NATO.
Any NATO country can join forces with Ukraine and help them defend ukrainian territory. Do you think Russia would dare to strike NATO territory in retaliation? I dont.

How is the night fighting capability of Ukrainians after the aid ?
They should have done this at night if they had the capability.
Anxious to see challys making their debut.
This offensive may set the precedent that would determine future transfer of Tanks to Ukraine.
Did you notice no tracks leads to the burning tank from the rest of the tanks in the footage (0.10). The tanks on the left point their guns in the direction of the tracks visible behind the treeline. I think this burning tank came from the opposite direction driving through the treeline.

Did you notice no tracks leads to the burning tank from the rest of the tanks in the footage (0.10). The tanks on the left point their guns in the direction of the tracks visible behind the treeline. I think this burning tank came from the opposite direction driving through the treeline.

Also - The "pure white smoke" is from the tanks deploying their smoke generators to mask themselves from UAV's ... it does not mean they are hit, it it means they are deploying their decoy equipment.

Some at 27s and 33s is from a smoke generator for sure..

At most 1 vechicle is damaged - not much more.

if you look at this video of that tank - it is a bit more clear and looks like a T-72 series thank that is damaged and not a Leopard :

Code:
  https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/143p5vo/ru_pov_more_footage_of_an_unsuccessful_offensive/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace&embed_host_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.***************%2Fmilitary%2Fforums%2Ft%2Fthe-russian-ukrainian-war-thread.15283%2Fpage-384

Last edited:
Also - The "pure white smoke" is from the tanks deploying their smoke generators to mask themselves from UAV's ... it does not mean they are hit, it it means they are deploying their decoy equipment.

Some at 27s and 33s is from a smoke generator for sure..

At most 1 vechicle is damaged - not much more.
I am of course pro ukrainian, but the part with the burning tank could as well be a destroyed russian tank knocked out by the advancing ukrainian column, since it clearly arrived through the treeline and not from the direction the column came from.

Donbass Zugzwang | Zaporozhye... One-Way Ticket. Military Summary For 2023.06.08

I am of course pro ukrainian, but the part with the burning tank could as well be a destroyed russian tank knocked out by the advancing ukrainian column, since it clearly arrived through the treeline and not from the direction the column came from.

if you look at the same video from a differnt angle - it does look like a T-72 series tank to me :

Code:
  https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/143p5vo/ru_pov_more_footage_of_an_unsuccessful_offensive/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace&embed_host_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.***************%2Fmilitary%2Fforums%2Ft%2Fthe-russian-ukrainian-war-thread.15283%2Fpage-384

Any NATO country can join forces with Ukraine and help them defend ukrainian territory. Do you think Russia would dare to strike NATO territory in retaliation? I dont.

No it can't. Any NATO member country joining forces with Ukraine and openly engaging Russia would effectively mean NATO declaring war with Russia, which will not happen. The US won't allow it. If you think that's realistic, you're extremely deluded and have no idea how NATO works.

There is a blood bath of Ukrainians in their first attempt of counter offensive , the Russian helis are attacking Ukrainians like sitting ducks . Lots of dead from Ukraine I have seen some videos ukrops look trapped

A video apparently showing the immediate aftermath of the successful Russian missile strike on the Ukrainian ammunition depot in Uman (Cherkassy Region). It is clear what was hit. It was no car wash.

Damnn

A lot of the tanks ran into minefields while others that made it through were hit by AT missiles it's reported
20230609_015306.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom