What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Actually you have nothing , the world was published in news , and was Russian missile not russian made missile

The S-300 is a Russian missile and a Russian made missile and you are yet to prove that anyone in US Intelligence claimed Russians fired it.

What we know is that every article you link to says that it is unknown who fired the missile, and that Biden within hours of the launch said it is unlikely that it was fired by Russia.

politicaian with a lot more power than intelligence officials , stop grasping the straws
The question is if US Intelligence can be trusted.
You do not need competence to become a representative, just gullible voters.
A representative has very little power unless the opinion is shared by a majority.

1686227270349.png

those sea drones are like torpedoes , they can do serious damages to the Dam structure
and they previously used one on a dam or bridge previously?
when the damage is done the reservoir drain itself.
the choke point will not be worse than the artificial lake or river down the dam
Unless those Dam were made from cheese, it will take more than a few "Sea Drone" to destroy them.

And they are sea drone not "Reservoir" drone, where are you going to launch them from? The entire Nova Kakhovka, including dam are under Russian control, I mean unless you can hide one of those sea drone, which I seriously think you would need multiple to finish off the dam, where are those came from? Where are the Ukrainian hiding them?

And draining a reservoir is not something that can easily done, it will take quite a lot of water pump and a long time to drain that reservoir. Again, all that was done under the Russian nose? Not to mention you can only drain them after the dam was blown........so how exactly can they do that after the bomb went off, when Russian is probably everywhere near that dam?

dude, you told me you were a doctor, and you believe these claims to be true??

those sea drones are like torpedoes , they can do serious damages to the Dam structure
and they previously used one on a dam or bridge previously?
when the damage is done the reservoir drain itself.
the choke point will not be worse than the artificial lake or river down the dam

A sea drone is likely to just make a big hole in the water.

he S-300 is a Russian missile and a Russian made missile and you are yet to prove that anyone in US Intelligence claimed Russians fired it.
no its Russian made but it can be Russian , Greek , Ukrainian , Iranian, ...... you cant spin it otherwise . when you say Russian missile it meant Russia fired it
he question is if US Intelligence can be trusted.
You do not need competence to become a representative, just gullible voters.
A representative has very little power unless the opinion is shared by a majority.

1686227270349.png
according to the news usa intelliggence official said , russian missile . they said iraq has wmd , they said iran used chemical weapon on its own soldiers and kurds , they said Iraq throw Kuwait toddlers out of incubators.
so yes people can decide if they are trustworthy or not

And they are sea drone not "Reservoir" drone, where are you going to launch them from? The entire Nova Kakhovka, including dam are under Russian control, I mean unless you can hide one of those sea drone, which I seriously think you would need multiple to finish off the dam, where are those came from? Where are the Ukrainian hiding them?
up river

And draining a reservoir is not something that can easily done, it will take quite a lot of water pump and a long time to drain that reservoir. Again, all that was done under the Russian nose? Not to mention you can only drain them after the dam was blown........so how exactly can they do that after the bomb went off, when Russian is probably everywhere near that dam?
it also can be done a lot easier by removing the dam entirely
your pumps at work
UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-4_1686045400992_1686045667651.jpg

dude, you told me you were a doctor, and you believe these claims to be true??
i believe if i wanted to use the dam against Ukrainian forces i let them take the lower lands and then destroyed the dam . now Russia don't have that option anymore.

A sea drone is likely to just make a big hole in the water.
the vacume it produce and water preasure do the rest and who say it was just one , the dam last yeare was damaged after ukrainian attack on it by himrass , it already was weakened

Last edited:
@Ich here is your long awaited counter-offensive.

Just like i said.
Probably end may/beginning june.

Slava ukraini !
Slava heroyam !

Bless those fighting to reclaim their homeland from russian fascists

@Ich here is your long awaited counter-offensive.

Just like i said.
Probably end may/beginning june.

Slava ukraini !
Slava heroyam !

Bless those fighting to reclaim their homeland from russian fascists

Anyone thinking that this counter offensive will suceed is deluded. Russia will go all out if it feels these regions are at threat of being lost.
It won't be Slava Ukraini, if Russia decides enough if enough and goes all out and pulls out the tactical nukes. Let's hope that doesn't happen as it'll be more like Slava Cocainie if that happens. In which case the fake Slava McClownsky, will do a runner the Tel Aviv leaving Ukraine to burn to ashes.
Let the world do the sensible thing and force both sides to diplomacy.

no its Russian made but it can be Russian , Greek , Ukrainian , Iranian, ...... you cant spin it otherwise . when you say Russian missile it meant Russia fired it

I think you need to take evening classes in English.

What is the answer to the question: Is an F-15 an American fighter jet?

The answer is: Yes

1686237044939.png

1686237239879.jpeg

the vacume it produce and water preasure do the rest and who say it was just one , the dam last yeare was damaged after ukrainian attack on it by himrass , it already was weakened

The drone is at the surface. Nothing will happen there.

There is no proof that the dam was hit by HIMARS. Just Russian claims.

Again claims without sources…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom